It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati preparing for riots after viewing bodycam footage of fatal UC traffic stop

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sure would be nice if the riot thread could've stayed about "riots" and the indictment thread could've stayed up.

I, for one, am really vastly more interested in the case than I am in what may or may not happen with "riots" that so far haven't even materialized.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: EternalSolace

Is that the fault of all the other people there marching peacefully?

The status quo so far , from Ferguson, To Boston, to everything since then is that, apparently , its NEVER their fault....

No matter what they destroy, no matter whose livelihoods are destroyed, no matter whose homes or property is torn asunder....

Its.......never.........their........fault......

"oh no they just (insert PC, apologist line here)
edit on 7/29/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This must be the ultimate week for lack of reading comprehension.

a reply to: Kali74

Did I blame any of the other protestors? No? Your point?

a reply to: Sremmos80

And if we are going to go that route, I wonder how many people got a bump in their bank accounts to incite.

Is that not what I just asked? I'm pretty sure I was clear in my wording that I was willing to bet someone is going to cause unrest because they were being paid to.

Come on now...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The Sun is going down soon.

MSNBC is pouring on the coals.

Get ready.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

They arrested a serial killer few days back, where are the Soros funded mobs marching over all the murders?

I'm sorry, was the serial killer abusing his authority over the people he is supposed to protect? Were there people celebrating the serial killer? where is the connection?

and wtf does soros have to do with anything? Who pays you to politicize everything along left and right divide?

People want accountability, and all you can bring yourself to do is point fingers at the bad people who refuse to let murder slide. They want the cops who helped cover it up off the streets so it doesn't happen again.

what do you have against peaceful protests? you know they aren't the same as riots, right?
edit on 07pm07pm312015-07-29T19:28:42-05:0007America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The status quo so far , from Ferguson, To Boston, to everything since then is that, apparently , its NEVER their fault....

No matter what they destroy, no matter whose livelihoods are destroyed, no matter whose homes or property is torn asunder....

Show me the riots in cinci and you'll have a point.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
For the people angry about people gathering, can you please explain to me how staying home and saying nothing helps?

How many times has society improved thanks to quiet submissive people doing nothing? The people in power won't make any changes if they feel no pressure to do so.

Are you actually ok with our country having the highest rate of police murders in the developed world? Are you against changes occurring? are you against people crossing the thin blue line to have more accountability?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's not the fault of protesters if people show up (FBI, under cover cops or actual looters and rioters) and do bad things. Are you saying that people shouldn't protest just in case bad people show up?

No rioting happened in Boston by the way.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The protest is over, it lasted about an hour and ended with hugs and prayers.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'm glad I was wrong and that it ended peacefully.
edit on 7/29/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Riots in Cincy would be pretty scary about right now. Shortly after the white guy who was beat by a group of black men. I know people from that area, and there are still a lot of people fired up about that event.

Plus, there's a KKK influence in the area, and a history of racial tension and riots.

Oh, and all the drugs, freakin' heroine everywhere, it was crack years ago.

Nothing against the Queen City to all of you that live there. But I know the area all too well.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Something maybe some of you, if you're willing to, think about it... Black Lives Matter has done more than anyone else to bring LEO abuse of authority to the mainstream, if we end up with effective policy changes with PD's across the nation it will largely be thanks to them and we'll all be a bit more safe and a bit more free.
edit on 7/29/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Who are "they"?

When you call everyone pointing out your bigotry as "PC apologists" what you really mean is "non racists"?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Something maybe some of you, if you're willing to, think about it... Black Live Matter has done more than anyone else to bring LEO abuse of authority to the mainstream than anyone else, if we end up with effective policy changes with PD's across the nation it will largely be thanks to them and we'll all be a bit more safe and a bit more free.

I just wish it could be 'our lives' matter.
If we didn't draw lines for any reason, I think things would be better.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Something maybe some of you, if you're willing to, think about it... Black Live Matter has done more than anyone else to bring LEO abuse of authority to the mainstream than anyone else, if we end up with effective policy changes with PD's across the nation it will largely be thanks to them and we'll all be a bit more safe and a bit more free.

b-b-b-b-but it's angry black people, don't you know that invalidates it the movement?

You'd think a movement attempting to improve accountability would be welcomed.

and right now NBC and a few other networks are using a mug shot of dubose that's over 10 years old, despite the fact many new pictures are available. hmmmmm I wonder what perception they are trying to pass?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I just wish it could be 'our lives' matter.
If we didn't draw lines for any reason, I think things would be better.

During the live stream they were chanting a mixture of black lives matter, and all lives matter.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The statement that Black Live Matter doesn't eliminate the value of non-black lives. Within the justice system, black lives DON'T matter, they aren't equal... so the statement that All Lives Matter cannot be true until Black Lives Matter. It isn't an exclusionary statement and shouldn't be taken as one.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

They just released the video. It's not the weekend yet.

Here's what happened on the 4th of July there,

Cincinnati Mob Beats White Male Victim, “simply for being white”, While Rioting In Fountain Square – Rescued By Police, Media Silent…
Source

The area is fertile riot ground and usually the organizational money is just starting to flow this soon after these types of tragedies they look for have happened, as seen by recent activity in other areas. Black victim plus white cop plus video near a city equals orgasms in the professional protest community.

The locals who have legitimate concerns to peacefully protest will be overshadowed by the professional protestors.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

They just released the video. It's not the weekend yet.

Here's what happened on the 4th of July there,

Cincinnati Mob Beats White Male Victim, “simply for being white”, While Rioting In Fountain Square – Rescued By Police, Media Silent…
Source

The area is fertile riot ground and usually the organizational money is just starting to flow this soon after these types of tragedies they look for have happened, as seen by recent activity in other areas. Black victim plus white cop plus video near a city equals orgasms in the professional protest community.

The locals who have legitimate concerns to peacefully protest will be overshadowed by the professional protestors.

so because assholes exist people attempting positive change should go away?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join