It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati preparing for riots after viewing bodycam footage of fatal UC traffic stop

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
This thread is going to become a confusing mess if all other threads relating to the topic but different aspects is shut down.

Maybe we can pm and ask dont tread on me very nicely to open the thread back up.
because this is getting pretty ridiculous

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: reldra

Corporations donated massive tent/living spaces meant for the Arctic.

That was part of the conditioning for the future.

NO. smiley face or not. We have companies here that wanted to help.

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He was a cop. University cops are full fledged cops. No one is trying to create controversy. What are you going on about?

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: smurfy

It's another cop. Uniform, radio, sidearm. He's also the one making the "shots fired" call over the radio.

I wouldn't read too much into him having his weapon drawn. It's entirely possible that all he knew at that point was "shots fired." To be blunt, if you're a cop and you hear shots fired and you don't draw your weapon, you're an idiot.

Now I don't know where the other cop was for the stop or anything, but let's say he's standing on the sidewalk to the right and rear of the car. He can't see if the driver pulled a gun or not, but he heard a shot. Again, not an exoneration just a hypothesis. I have literally no idea where he was during the stop other than he wasn't at the driver's window.

That part isn't what bothered me. What bothers me is the allegation that he lied in his report about the shooting.

And I say allegation because I haven't seen any source material about that comment, just saw a comment here on ATS that he had lied.

Yuh see then exactly what I was getting at, but thanks for that, your mention is the first I noticed of another officer present. Thing is, I see so much difference in police behaviour between here in Northern Ireland..who are armed, and for years and years had checkpoints..aka stops for no particular reason other than security, and the MO being totally different. Anyway, that answer my question.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This thread is going to become a confusing mess if all other threads relating to the topic but different aspects is shut down.

I agree. I don't know why they merged my thread into this one...I posted about the indictment and it was a good discussion, but now???

There is no rioting. The media blew that WAY out of proportion. BLM wouldn't mind one bit if there was one and they are actually holding a rally tonight. THAT needs to stop and they need to go back to where ever it is they came from and leave the Queen City alone!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

He was a cop. University cops are full fledged cops. No one is trying to create controversy. What are you going on about?

He's been indicted for murder.

What more do people want?

Oh yeah, free liquor, Reeboks, iphones etc...etc...etc.

This rerun is getting old.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

Maybe we can pm and ask dont tread on me very nicely to open the thread back up.
because this is getting pretty ridiculous

I did ask for the indictment thread that I started to be reopened which the body cam footage was posted to..I haven't heard back yet. I got an applause cookie for that thread though, lol. I sent a reply to that as well, asking for it to be reopened. Seems there are too many threads about this. This was the initial one, saying we are prepping for riots in Cincy. Then there was my thread about the indictment, and lastly there was the thread about the body cam video. I see their point, however, I still feel that possible riots and the actual indictment are two different topics and the discussions are (were) quite different.

Link to the first and original indictment thread that is now merged with this mess...

Link
edit on 29-7-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I wonder how many of those protesters have had their bank accounts padded by an anonymous source with a vested interest in seeing unrest.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

THIS is getting old. No one is rioting....So the point is moot.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Can't contain it, can ya? Do you see a riot anywhere? Looting?

How about the other officer who lied in his report backing up the murdering cop? It's unreasonable to demand that he be held responsible for his actions?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.

People are showing solidarity against unnecessary force. What are you trying to achieve? Why do you take it so personally to see people angry about murder?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Maybe they're just sick of being murdered by cops?

Stop. You're transparent.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here's a link, if you are interested, covering the Black Lives Matter rally for Mr. Dubose:

Fox 19 Live BLM Rally Coverage

It's ridiculous and they need to leave Cincinnati and take their agenda with them.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Why? It's a peaceful march.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Nice assumption there as to my motive. Apparently it was so transparent that it sailed over your head without you even noticing. My point was that I'm willing to bet someone is going to turn what should be a peaceful protest into chaos.
edit on 7/29/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Can't contain it, can ya? Do you see a riot anywhere? Looting?

How about the other officer who lied in his report backing up the murdering cop? It's unreasonable to demand that he be held responsible for his actions?

Is it unreasonable to let it all play out in Court?

The pre-riot is already gathering, the mother has been taken advantage of in her time of grief propagandizing her statements for people to show up to the "battlefield". Next she will be screaming "burn this bitch down" from some car hood in the middle of the community organized mobs while the cameras are rolling.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Wasn't that all debunked anyway?

And if we are going to go that route, I wonder how many people got a bump in their bank accounts to incite.

This paying people to protest/riot goes both ways.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Is that the fault of all the other people there marching peacefully?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

Jesus Christ.

People are showing solidarity against unnecessary force. What are you trying to achieve? Why do you take it so personally to see people angry about murder?

They arrested a serial killer few days back, where are the Soros funded mobs marching over all the murders?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: starfoxxx
should not of even had his gun drawn.
a reply to: Rocker2013

This seems to be very common now. I live in the country. Six miles out on a dirt road. We have been there over 15 years. Most of the roads adjoining the narrow little dirt road are private. Only about three miles of the six is considered county. In the 15 years there has never been a speed sign posted.

It was a shock when a cop car came barreling down the road behind my elderly mother. She thought something horrible had happened to one of her children or a neighbor, so she stopped the car, opened the door to talk to the cop. He drew his gun on her and screamed for her to get back in the car. She did. He asked for her DL and registration. She asked him if something was wrong. Guns still drawn on an eighty year old woman, he told her she was speeding.

Big bad cop. Terrorizing a little old lady for speeding on a dirt road in the country that has never had a speed sign. So you can see why we have so many incidents. They hire way too many wannabes. They all have to have their bragging rights. They all want the rest of the gang to look up to them as some real bad ass.

I wonder how he spun the story about him chasing down an innocent eighty year old lady? I bet it didn't come even close to the truth when he finished with his embellishments. I am just glad she didn't sneeze.

edit on 29-7-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Correction.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join