It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outcome of 2016 Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton wins no matter what. Our country is made up of gullible, ignorant, lazy people. Who would rather have a handout or something to hashtag then a sustainable future. #bringon30trillionindebt

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Hillary indeed wins the 2016 presidential election. The dysfunctional GOP isn't capable of fielding a winning ticket . Nikki Haley may well be the VP on the Republican ticket. Like Paul Ryan she would be bright spot on a losing ticket.

Jeb Bush is the only guy on the Republican side who is interested in running against Hillary Clinton. If Trump trump takes out Jeb in political terms Hillary will sail rather then jog into the White House.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Hmm I think your predictions are fairly accurately Gazrock. Here's mine:

Hillary Clinton wins with running mate Jim Webb (to have a better chance at securing Virginia) against Rand Paul with running mate Marco Rubio. Jeb won't get the nod given the Bush baggage he carries. Rand will take on Rubio as a vice president to secure Florida.

Election date results:
314 EC votes to 224 EC votes in favor of Hillary.

Bernie will probably win 4 or 5 states in the Democratic primaries.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It's not impossible that Rand could inadvertently find himself up against Hillary in the main event. It's the last thing Rand would actually want to do as his aim to build up his national profile with the future in mind. Rand is something of a wildcard on the GOP side.

If he did run up against Hillary it would be a mauling. Rand's foreign policy views are incomplete. So I think that he would find an excuse to drop out of the race before he was ever in danger of getting his party nomination.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join