It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Secret Side Deals Outside the USA and Iran Nuclear Deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
According to a news source there are two side deals outside the USA and Iran Nuclear Proposal. Supposedly the Obama administration is not aware of it.

I will try to link to the news source. If the link does not work the news source is the Business Insider.

Two Secret Side Deals

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Obama Administration is more than likely *WELL AWARE*

in my opinion

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I hope your right!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

Good find there. Another major structural flaw in this deal. This one could be really big IMO.

For the record, The US will never be a good faith negotiating partner. The POTUS and Sec State are not even in charge. Neither are the operatives from Iran. All they have to do is keep stalling a military attack.

Iran is in a much better position than people realize. The US has been fully exposed as the worlds biggest exporter of war and corporate exploitation. You might know it as "the great Satan" or the "greater Satan". Whatev

The only protection is to join the Nuclear club. US foreign policy guarantees that outcome because it is a bad actor.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"Pompeo says they asked whether they could see those agreements. He says IAEA officials replied, " 'Oh no, of course not, no, you're not going to get to see those.' And so everybody on our side of the table asked, 'Has Secretary Kerry seen these?' 'No, Secretary Kerry hasn't seen them. No American is ever going to get to see them.' "

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

We seem unbelievably desperate to get this deal done.
No wonder this has taken so long, they keep waiting to see what else we will give them.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

The US has been fully exposed as the worlds biggest exporter of war and corporate exploitation. You might know it as "the great Satan" or the "greater Satan". Whatev

Not only but the whole IRAN nuclear thing is just another contrived WMD thing like in Iraq, Libya and Syria. Remember the WMD reason to invade Iraq?

Aluminum tubes, bio weapons labs and yellow cake there, manpads in Libya, and poison gas in Syria. This is just the next WMD chapter. Any talks are a ruse to ratchet up the rhetoric and sanctions in a bid to control Iran like every other country there.

They're just about the only independent nation left… see for yourself…

Map

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
IAEA most likely deals separately to the deal among the 6 nations.

It may fall under "other materials"...

But I highly doubt that.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hmmm, the source is Tom Cotton eh? I don't trust him at all, not like he's at all biased against this nuclear deal or anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What history does Cotton have that gives you pause about trusting his article? I never heard of him.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Do you remember that letter from US senators to Iran's leadership about going against the administrations nuclear deal? That was Tom Cotton.

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 28-7-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Much thanks for sharing. It's been a rather hushed up and ignored topic. Should be a huge concern...

Pompeo says they asked whether they could see those agreements. He says IAEA officials replied, " 'Oh no, of course not, no, you're not going to get to see those.' And so everybody on our side of the table asked, 'Has Secretary Kerry seen these?' 'No, Secretary Kerry hasn't seen them. No American is ever going to get to see them.' "

Op Source

Wow...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bucsarg
What history does Cotton have that gives you pause about trusting his article? I never heard of him.

Another source.

Also,

Pompeo, Cotton Urge Disclosure of Complete Iran Nuclear Deal

IAEA tells the lawmakers that two inspections arrangements regarding Iran’s past military work will remain secret

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congressman Mike Pompeo (KS-04) and Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) on Friday had a meeting in Vienna with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), during which the agency conveyed to the lawmakers that two side deals made between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the IAEA as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) will remain secret and will not be shared with other nations, with Congress, or with the public.

Pompeo

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I remember now. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Much thanks for sharing. It's been a rather hushed up and ignored topic. Should be a huge concern...

Pompeo says they asked whether they could see those agreements. He says IAEA officials replied, " 'Oh no, of course not, no, you're not going to get to see those.' And so everybody on our side of the table asked, 'Has Secretary Kerry seen these?' 'No, Secretary Kerry hasn't seen them. No American is ever going to get to see them.' "

Op Source

Wow...
Remind me , who are you again ?

"it should be a huge concern" . no it shouldn't .

it shouldn't concern you at all , cause it's simply none of your business .

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
These deals aren't a big issue. Basically part of what the US negotiated was that the inspectors would be IAEA inspectors, and that which inspectors specifically would be approved by Iran so expect them to be mostly from Russia and China. Who does the inspections doesn't really matter because they still have to report back to the IAEA where all inspectors can look at the information. After that's done, the IAEA releases the report to the nations in question.

Even Russian and Chinese inspectors will be fair here, as to do otherwise would but those nations in violation of the non proliferation agreement that they're signatories to.

The signatory nations do not want that because it would essentially dissolve the NPT and start a new global dynamic of each state passing out nuclear weapons to each other state. It would be a rather bad outcome.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sign it so we can see what's in it.

or find out the hard way what it does.

top topics

join