It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who tricked Chemtrail conspiracy theorists.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That's because they're invisible as well.

Apparently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There's a usa military base right in the middle of Australia that is believe to contain one of the best weather radars in the southern hemosphere.www.bom.gov.au is the site I've used for ages for checking for cyclones or massive storms. Which we get yearly lol anyway. My mate first got me onto it at first(who is currently in the r.a.a.f) or adf. He tells me this base also is equiped with a power fulllaser that can be shot accurately in certain weather patterns and cause change. Now I can't explain it, but this thing can push out massive amounts of heat. If not for weather change what are these laser thingys with massive capabilities ? And why put this base in the middle of another country in the middle of woop woop ? Ps I'm new..

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

Pine Gap is the base you speak of.

There's no weather radar there, nor is there any kind of laser.

It's wiki page is a good starting point to learn more about it..

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

I think the lazers are for sharks.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Love that movie. Lol

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
People debunking "conspiracies" on a conspiracy website. That's cute.

If you can't understand the concept of "chemtrails", the opposite of "contrails", then you won't be able understand the level of technology we're at. You're still using the internet via dial-up.

Continue agreeing with each other. Apparently, no one is convinced of the crap you're trying to push off as "truth". You're not spitting truth. You're screaming: "YOU GOT MAIL!"

Yo, we're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past that point. Try to keep up.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Let me just make one more point, then, you can go back to your conversation, labeling me whatEver it is, you think i am. There hasn't been a plane in the sky, for over a week; UNTIL TODAY. Today's temp (not that it affects the temps at that altitude), has been just like every other day, for the past week. So, why are there planes going back and forth, leaving trails? And, IF they were "normal contrails", WHY is the trail still there???? Contrails don't last for hours. And they certainly don't grow in size. Looks like some kind of chemical reaction going on, up there.

Attack at will. I won't be back to fuel your egos. I enjoy intellectual conversations based on possibilities, not limitations. The scientific community builds off of someone else's "out of the box" thinking. Which, apparently, none of you have. Your capabilities are limited, so i'm sure any type of conversation would be limited, as well.

I'm open to all "theories", but it's apparent, YOU ARE NOT!

Honestly, this is like talking to people about "gay rights". It's a NEVER-ENDING ARGUMENT, from both sides. Everyone has "facts" but WHOSE "FACTS" are "RIGHT"?

THAT is the debate!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Why so angry? Bee Happy.

Oh, and if you care to discuss a topic on a discussion site, here is this:

If contrails are man made cirrus clouds (they are, feel free to look that up) and cirrus clouds can last for hours, then why can't contrails last for hours?

Please keep in mind the only visible evidence ever offered for chemtrails is the trails that are said to not be able to last more than a few minutes.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If you enjoy intellectual conversations, then you should go back and discuss HAARP with Bedlam in the other thread.

Speaking of technology, there are aircraft tracking apps available, have you used one before to see what's above you?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Obi88
There's a usa military base right in the middle of Australia that is believe to contain one of the best weather radars in the southern hemosphere.www.bom.gov.au is the site I've used for ages for checking for cyclones or massive storms. Which we get yearly lol anyway. My mate first got me onto it at first(who is currently in the r.a.a.f) or adf. He tells me this base also is equiped with a power fulllaser that can be shot accurately in certain weather patterns and cause change. Now I can't explain it, but this thing can push out massive amounts of heat. If not for weather change what are these laser thingys with massive capabilities ? And why put this base in the middle of another country in the middle of woop woop ? Ps I'm new..

RIght, that would be Pine Gap. It doesn't have a weather radar. There is a nice one at Alice Springs, right down the road.

There is a missile tracking radar that's um... near by that is run by DSTO and is part of the JORN network. And IIRC there's a dirt stock airplane search radar to keep track of light aircraft.

There's a LIDAR and a ceilometry laser out at Alice Springs, but they're not powerful by any stretch. There's a laser uplink to certain satellites for NRO's use at Pine Gap but it's small.

At any rate, you have to look at the total power available at Pine Gap, and it's not huge. Alice Spring's total electrical capacity wouldn't be enough to run a laser capable of changing weather anywhere. How much energy is in a single local thunderstorm? And how much does the largest laser put out? You go look that up, you'll see that a laser isn't in it with a big natural process like a raincloud.

Why put it there is, it's a good location for SIGINT. Which is what it's for. There is a consortium of nations called Five Eyes, and Australia and the US are two of them, and we share equipment and spying duties. So there are installations we all have access to. Pine Gap is one of them. If you've ever been up in the northwest corner of Australia, we've got VLF radio towers and radars all over hell and gone, as well.
edit on 31-7-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I fail to see how this proves anything other than people can be very untrustworthy hoaxers.

This literally doesn't prove a thing or debunk the possibility of chem trails in any way.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

No it doesn't. But it does shine a light on the gullibility and lack of critical thinking skills it requires to believe in chemtrails. Just look at them on the other threads moaning and complaining about people being able to have an opinion that is based on provable knowledge, rather than just believing the hoax that pulled THEM in.

Some say "open minded", but if you open your mind too far your brains fall out. There's nothing clever or superior about believing any old guff. Some chemtrail believers are undereducated. Some are inexperienced in the necessary fields (which is nobodies fault, not even the Romans) and some are just plain dumb. There is no fourth option.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

this question might? care to answer it?

It's honest, straight forward, and open book.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There hasn't been a plane in the sky, for over a week; UNTIL TODAY.

So because you haven't seen them that means they aren't there...I bet they were there.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

People debunking "conspiracies" on a conspiracy website. That's cute.

SO for you a conspiracy website should only agree with the conspiracy and not debunk it...you do understand that isn't going to happen here you know why?

Deny Ignorance

That's why.

If you can't understand the concept of "chemtrails"

The concept is understood, it's the reality of them happening now that some don't understand...and it's not those who debunk chemtrails.

the opposite of "contrails",

Wouldn't nothing be the opposite of something, so how would chemtrails be the opposite of contrails?

Apparently, no one is convinced of the crap you're trying to push off as "truth". You're not spitting truth. You're screaming: "YOU GOT MAIL!"

What crap would that be...

science...

research...

what?

SO where exactly is the truth being pushed that you think trumps any other truth that we present?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee There hasn't been a plane in the sky, for over a week; UNTIL TODAY.

Well there we go again with the typical chemtrail fare. Somehow chemtrail believers keep making this claim that jets at times stop flying, and that they're only around when they see the contrails.

Of course the planes are still there. But when they don't leave a contrail. all that's left is a tiny speck of a plane which is hard to find with the naked eye if you don't know where to look. And that's where something like a flight radar app can come in handy.

Look the subject you're worried about has to do with disciplines such as aviation and meteorology. At least make sure you know enough of these matter so you don't into the trap of making the mistakes you're making here.

Today's temp (not that it affects the temps at that altitude), has been just like every other day, for the past week. So, why are there planes going back and forth, leaving trails?

Did you check the conditions at cruise altitude? They are completely different from those at ground level. Again, basic meteorology.

And, IF they were "normal contrails", WHY is the trail still there???? Contrails don't last for hours.

They don't? What makes you think so? What makes any cloud last? Why would a contrail be any differrent?

And they certainly don't grow in size. Looks like some kind of chemical reaction going on, up there.

The chemical reaction you're looking at is called cloud formation. Any cloud can grow in size, so why not a contrail? It all depends on the conditions up there.

Here's a basic overview of what contrails are: science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
There hasn't been a plane in the sky, for over a week; UNTIL TODAY. Today's temp (not that it affects the temps at that altitude), has been just like every other day, for the past week. So, why are there planes going back and forth, leaving trails? And, IF they were "normal contrails", WHY is the trail still there???? Contrails don't last for hours. And they certainly don't grow in size. Looks like some kind of chemical reaction going on, up there.

Really? Where do you live? I bet there were plenty of planes that you didn't see. Contrails do last for hours and yes they certainly can and do grow in size. Absolutely nothing unusual in seeing a persistent horizon to horizon contrail. So where about do you live? Find your location on Sky Vector and select the "World Hi" click on the top right. This will bring up the high altitude airways.

skyvector.com...

Get the app for your mobile or tablet. Watch the skies and see where the aircraft are going.

www.flightradar24.com...

If contrail can't persist then why did aviation enthusiasts observe them doing so in the 1950s?

www.flightglobal.com...

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Jujubee, If a contrail cannot last for hours or grow in size to cover the sky, through triggering ice nucleation by attracting water out of the air, how come you believe your salt-based chemtrail solution works when it's based on exactly the same principles? Do really really smart, switched on, enlightened people often contradict themselves when talking down to people? Is this how one can tell how smart they are?

I think it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join