It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who tricked Chemtrail conspiracy theorists.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

I suggest telling him how much he doesn't know about radar too.

Here is a good test for you since you are way more informed than I. When you offer theories of your ideas, use valid scientific links to back them up. that way, I can say I learned something new and can prove it.

you do have valid links.....don't you?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

You're highly misinformed about HAARP's capabilities and seriously misinformed regarding molecules and atoms. Heck, you still don't understand how sound works.

No, I don't think I am, actually. Perhaps you can point out someplace I was wrong, specifically.

I really don't want to get into a debate.

That is wise.

That's not why i'm here. I was hoping to have a MATURE, intellectual conversation, regarding a "secret" project that's been going on, for quite some time. All you want to do is pick a part knowledge.

Your knowledge is faulty. That's a good place to start a MATURE, intellectual conversation.

You want to force your opinion and not face the facts!

I decline!

What I stated isn't opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You sound as if they're still in "trial stage" with this. In fact, they made it rain in Vietnam, for how long??? Come on now.

Why would I think that, as cloud seeding has been around for at least 60 years, and is a crap shoot to actually getting rain to fall.

They made it rain in Viet Nam sure, but they also passed a UN resolution that prohibits that from happening again. And it was 15 days longer than the 30 days that was monsoon season.

And they were only helping clouds that were probably going to rain in the first place and they did not make it rain out of thin air.

There's nothing to debate, regarding this topic.

Who is debating the fact that cloud seeding is happening...nobody, but when it comes to chemtrails that is a different story.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Show me ONE that stays on topic. Just one.

Wish I could.

You could throw the one Tanker Enama used as an example to bring this back on track. It was a good story as well.

That truly would make it come back on track and we would have to see all the..." I told you so " for at lest two pages.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Perhaps, you should eliminate the word: "Chemtrail" from your title??? I mean, it is titled: "Chemtrail Conspiracy Theorists". The only conspiracy is the silence of the matter. Speaking of matter......lolololol Let me stop.

That was the title of the article, and it showed exactly what the premise of the thread was supposed to show...

How easily chemtrail believers can be fooled with a video...because it has the name chemtrail on it.

What silence would that be?

Hard to talk about something that has yet been shown to exist. That is why you have silence.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Enter: HAARP.

You do understand that HAARP is closed and has probably been dismantled by now, but feel free to explain the connection between HAARP and chemtrails?

This should be good.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
OTOH, my recall was that when they grounded all the planes after 9/11, it actually got colder, so it wouldn't seem to be very effective in reducing global warming.

it didn't get colder - what happened was the difference between the lowest night time temperature and the hottest daytime temperature apparently increased - the difference is called the diurnal range.

See here

In the way of science the justification for that conclusion has since been questioned

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

If natural clouds can move, why can't man made ones?

Man-made ones DO move. With the wind. Just like 'natural ones'.

And that is how "tic tac toe" formations of contrails happen!!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

[The science behind "chemtrails" really isn't as complex as you make it sound. It doesn't take much to make things attract and repel. And that's all chemtrails are doing. They are either attracting or repelling water molecules in the upper atmosphere. You could also say, it's a form of Nano Technology.

any actual evidence to support this - or is it just your say-so that constitutes "science"??

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

You do understand that HAARP is closed and has probably been dismantled by now...

As previously mentioned within this thread, this is no longer the case.

HAARP To Be Transferred To UAF

As you were.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonBlossom

You do understand that HAARP is closed and has probably been dismantled by now...

As you were.

YES! and you will soon see classes pop up for Shadow Government operation, Chemtrail engineer, Weather director, and Evil Genius. It's imperative that you do the evil laugh at the end of that list. (Muhahahhaha!!)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonBlossom

Well people are going to feel real stupid saying HAARP is responsible for this, and that, now that the UAF have taken over.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thanks for the thread. It is always worth a chuckle.

Coincidentally I clicked on some of the links in the article that had continued to insist his video was chemtrails and noticed the link was once posted on here as the big evidence for chemies.

This was one of the funniest quotes IMO in the article.

"Why did you admit the video was a hoax and not keep it going?":

At the time, I was getting a little bit uncomfortable with it, partly because I didn’t want my sane friends thinking I was an idiot. So it was an ideal opportunity to come clean and also a great opportunity to prank them.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: MoonBlossom

Well people are going to feel real stupid saying HAARP is responsible for this, and that, now that the UAF have taken over.

I think they'll have no trouble at all - after all the UAF is part of "the establishment", and everyone knows that the Gubmint has bought science so it can't be trusted any more.....

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It really is amazing how people react when you tell them chemtrails aren't real.

Yes, dumping fuel and exhaust "isn't real"…
It's even more amazing how people react when you try to break down the science of "chemtrails" and/or geo-engineering. Some still deny the existence of weather manipulation.

Who does that? Cloud seeding has been going on for decades. You can hire them to seed your area.
www.weathermodificationinc.com

But sadly, lots of people claim to "know" about geo-engineering, but truly have no clue about it. Those are the one's that can make you giggle for hours.

The science behind "chemtrails" really isn't as complex as you make it sound. It doesn't take much to make things attract and repel. And that's all chemtrails are doing. They are either attracting or repelling water molecules in the upper atmosphere. You could also say, it's a form of Nano Technology.

Careful now, that sounds dangerously close to contrail formation

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

noticed the link was once posted on here as the big evidence for chemies.

Part of the reason I made this thread...to show how easily chemtrail believers can be fooled.

And seeing it posted as evidence of chemtrails, that is just another nail in the coffin of chemtrails believers.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Surfer, you're trying too hard. If you want convince us chemmies that chemtrails dont exist, all you have to do is quit posting in the Chemtrail forum..

Heck, Id be convinced if you abstained for half a day.

Thats pretty pathetic if im honest.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

noticed the link was once posted on here as the big evidence for chemies.

Part of the reason I made this thread...to show how easily chemtrail believers can be fooled.

And seeing it posted as evidence of chemtrails, that is just another nail in the coffin of chemtrails believers.

Remember this one going viral. How funny?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

It's still used as "proof" by some.

stealing-sunshine.org... -satire/

consciousnewsmedia.blogspot.com...

www.greenteethmm.com...

But as long as the lies are to protect the people, they are acceptable.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day, how years ago I noticed all these trails, before I had internet, I wondered what was going on.

Now I never see them anymore.

Why were they there, and now they are not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join