It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mafia III Confirmed , official reveal at next months Gamescom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
No details at the moment but 2K Games have said Mafia III is in development and more info will be released at next months Gamescom.
I never played the first Mafia but played and loved Mafia 2 , the graphics , story and gameplay were great and kept me hooked right till the end.

More good news in that the developers of Mafia 2 , 2K Czech , will be the creative force behind this new Mafia game , hopefully they'll be able to utilise the power now available to them in the new console and PC hardware ..... Open world Mafia game ?

Today's official announcement of Mafia 3 comes after years of rumors and speculation about it. In March 2012, it was reported that Mafia II developer 2K Czech working on a third entry in the series. At the time, the studio had supposedly entered full development on Mafia 3 following a year of pre-production work.

Later that year, another report said Mafia 3 was in development at 2K Czech for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and was going to be a launch title for those platforms. However, the game reportedly suffered from production issues, and those plans were apparently abandoned.
www.gamespot.com...

edit on 28-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Mafia 2 was overrated. If this game is more open and had more to do outside the main campaign then I'll get excited.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Mafia 3: Announcement Trailer - Gamescom 2015

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Never really was that excited about the mafia titles... maybe this one will be better?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In an interview shot at Gamescom the Executive Producer of Mafia III Andy Wilson shares details and gameplay footage of the game.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have IGN s website on my iPad on of my pages. They talked about Mafia 3, it looks like the next Grand Theft Auto. A guy coming back from war who is an orphan and bi racial comes back to New Orleans in the 60s I think. He joins the black gang I think or mob. The Italian mafia from the second one s main character is one of your lieutanints. He is older you have three. It looks like it's got stuff in it that Grand Theft Auto didn't have. You are the mafia, you can find hideouts and get info from people about hideouts. Grand Theft Auto was just one guy or three into crime here you are like a mob boss. It's made for PS4 so graphics look amazing. I think 2 was for PS2 and now they went all out. If you like open world games this is going to be amazing. You got a rear view mirror when you drive cars. Maybe give GTA some competition.

new topics

top topics

join