It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arabian astrologer predicts Bush assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Im not up on the physic hot line but does this Hassan al-Sharbi have a track record of being right. I know the article below says he predicted the deaths of Princess Dianna, Sheikh Ahmend and Yasser Arafat. Is it hype, or just wishful thinking of the Arab world.

Arabian astrologer predicts Bush assassination

A Tunisian astrologer who reportedly predicted the deaths of Princess Diana, Hamas leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and Yasser Arafat says President Bush will be killed by an assassin's bullet in 2005.
Link

However, the paper tempered its report by saying critics label Sharibi "a quack with flair who relies on logic and wishful thinking.

he did predict Saddam Hussein death before his trial began so I guess he's not that good at it

P.S. Mods I did a google and did not find anything if there is a thread already please remove this.

[edit on 28/12/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sorry already a thread on this, www.abovetopsecret.com...

in predictions,

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just wonder if he actually predicted these things or postdicted them (is that a word?)- I never heard of the guy until after those events, and the ones that are yet to come havent happened yet, so I guess if they do happen I will know. I heard once that it was a curse to be elected President in a year that ends in zero, and something to the effect that all that have been assasinated, or attempts were made, or died in office due to illness, were in fact elected in a year ending in zero. (since Lincoln maybe?) If this is true, I would be a little afraid to be "the Dubya" since he was first elected in 2000. Thats alot of 0's! God bless our leader!

new topics

join