It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to invoke a racial war in the US?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mistressofspice

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Be careful what you believe.

TRUE: A grantmaking network founded by George Soros provided funding to some groups that engaged in Ferguson-related protest activities.

FALSE: George Soros gave money to various groups for the express purpose of promoting Ferguson-related protests and riots.
Read more at www.snopes.com...

Whoa! Lets back this up a minute. I really don't see where Man Behind the Mask insinuated this. First off, not all those
"patriots" wearing bullet proof vest were white (or guys). Secondly, not all the rioters were black and not all of them were promised payment to riot.

But I think your helping to prove that this is what the media is trying to ram down our throats.

Source

There is absolutely no evidence that anyone that was paid by these groups were involved in rioting. There were protest organizers and people that took care of other issues like water supply, medical assistance and things of that nature.

see what I posted........youre obviously wrong

But wait, what about those "patriots" who showed up with their bullet proof vests and their rifles?
Are you saying that white guys arriving = good!
Black people arriving = paid rioters!

?

Whoa! Lets back this up a minute. I really don't see where Man Behind the Mask insinuated this. First off, not all those
"patriots" wearing bullet proof vest were white (or guys). Secondly, not all the rioters were black and not all of them were promised payment to riot.

But I think your helping to prove that this is what the media is trying to ram down our throats.

Very valid point. There are a lot of people, of all colors, contributing to the problem--each with their own agenda or agendas.

The black panthers and the Nation of Islam have been calling for race war since before I was born and still do. It hasn't happened yet. Most likely because the average person does not buy into the concept.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Be careful what you believe.

TRUE: A grantmaking network founded by George Soros provided funding to some groups that engaged in Ferguson-related protest activities.

FALSE: George Soros gave money to various groups for the express purpose of promoting Ferguson-related protests and riots.
Read more at www.snopes.com...

Source

There is absolutely no evidence that anyone that was paid by these groups were involved in rioting. There were protest organizers and people that took care of other issues like water supply, medical assistance and things of that nature.

see what I posted........youre obviously wrong

But wait, what about those "patriots" who showed up with their bullet proof vests and their rifles?
Are you saying that white guys arriving = good!
Black people arriving = paid rioters!

?

LoL did you just try to turn me into a racist?

What kind of mental gymnastics did you have to undergo to get to that?!

Not once have i even brought up color.......

Thank you for allowing me to see you clearly for who you are now tho

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And willfully ignorant it is.

It's not a personal attack. It's recognition of your thought process and method of debate. You tried to debunk one claim with sources and "facts" and when it's noted that you're not even addressing the same issues, you stick your finger in your ear and cry "La la, I can't hear you".

Still waiting for you to refute what I posted in my links and quotes with some actual Facts.........

Again your rhetoric and opinion do not constitute facts

Youre problem is you always think youre the smartest guy on the thread........still doesnt mean your opinions are facts

Back em up with some data
edit on 7/28/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

There has been a lot of racial upheaval brought to the forefront lately. It has been a media feeding frenzy. The latest case really has me wondering who is trying to start this racial war in the US. I'll start with Bland, the woman who was arrested for not signalling!?! Who gets arrested for that? 3/4 of NY state drivers would be arrested for not signalling. Its ridiculous. This woman apparently committed suicide in a Texas jail cell. This whole story sounds fishy to me. No one checked on her? No one heard her? Unfortunately, I think she was offed to create more racial tension and tension between authority figures and the common people. This is the most recent of the cases I'll bring up.

The next one is the shooting in the Charleston Church. A horrible case. The media had such a frenzy with the Confederate flag, that at one point I actually forgot why the Confederate flag was an issue. I forgot about the people that lost there lives. I think whoever is feeding the media wanted exactly that to happen. For people to forget about people and to get them worked up to a riot.

The next case was Freddie Gray's death in Baltimore and the riots that took place. Again, we forgot about the person who lost his life and just remember that there were riots, racial riots.

Working backwards still, there was Furgeson in 2014. Do you remember the names of the people involved? I didn't I had to look them up. I remembered the riots though. I remembered hearing that people were getting paid to riot!!! Obviously someone wanted people to riot. By the way, the name of the young man killed was Michael Brown.

I think this goes back to 2012, with Trayvan Martin. I think that someone, some organization, saw the anger that such a case would invoke. I think that someone is inciting the racial riots to rip apart the fabric of America. If someone can turn the people against each other and against authority, then it would be easy for them to move in and take over. But who? China? Russia? Isis? Who would see this as an opportunity to move in and take over?

ALRIGHT!!!

I'll be on the side of the "human" race.
Which side are you going to be on?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

I'll be on the side of the "human" race.
Which side are you going to be on?

That reminds me of that 1980 film, "The Nude Bomb." Remember that one?

In one scene everyone is in the UN arguing about how bad the nude bomb would be.

One politician stands up and says it would be a disaster because if nobody had any clothes, there could be no uniforms, and without uniforms, there couldn't be any war because how would you know who to fight.

In the back an African in traditional garb stands up and says, "We will know."

The all stare blankly and hi-jinks ensue.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Still waiting for you to refute what I posted in my links and quotes with some actual Facts.........

I don't have to post anything to refute it. Her claim was in reference to rioting. You're conflating the issue by making it about protesting. Nothing in your source proves people were paid to riot. Newsmax said it, but did not prove it. So, if we are to look at this logically, your sources did not prove anything other than people were paid to protest, which, like I said, was not the original premise or assertion.

Youre problem is you always think youre the smartest guy on the thread........still doesnt mean your opinions are facts

Why do you continue to say this? Your posts indicate that you are threatened by logic, common sense and the ability to effectively debate.

Back em up with some data

You're asking me to provide data to disprove a negative, I hope you recognize that. You know, logical fallacy and all.

Again, you made the claim that people were paid to riot and have yet to provide the evidence to back up that claim. You can keep pointing back to the sources you provided, but anyone that can read English will notice that they do not prove what you claimed.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mistressofspice

Actually nobody that is too busy working earning a living, paying taxes and putting food on the table.

Beside that America is too diversified for a racial war in this time and age

Only those that are looking for racial issues on everything are the ones pushing the agenda.

Plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

There has been a lot of racial upheaval brought to the forefront lately. It has been a media feeding frenzy. The latest case really has me wondering who is trying to start this racial war in the US. I'll start with Bland, the woman who was arrested for not signalling!?! Who gets arrested for that? 3/4 of NY state drivers would be arrested for not signalling. Its ridiculous. This woman apparently committed suicide in a Texas jail cell. This whole story sounds fishy to me. No one checked on her? No one heard her? Unfortunately, I think she was offed to create more racial tension and tension between authority figures and the common people. This is the most recent of the cases I'll bring up.

The next one is the shooting in the Charleston Church. A horrible case. The media had such a frenzy with the Confederate flag, that at one point I actually forgot why the Confederate flag was an issue. I forgot about the people that lost there lives. I think whoever is feeding the media wanted exactly that to happen. For people to forget about people and to get them worked up to a riot.

The next case was Freddie Gray's death in Baltimore and the riots that took place. Again, we forgot about the person who lost his life and just remember that there were riots, racial riots.

Working backwards still, there was Furgeson in 2014. Do you remember the names of the people involved? I didn't I had to look them up. I remembered the riots though. I remembered hearing that people were getting paid to riot!!! Obviously someone wanted people to riot. By the way, the name of the young man killed was Michael Brown.

I think this goes back to 2012, with Trayvan Martin. I think that someone, some organization, saw the anger that such a case would invoke. I think that someone is inciting the racial riots to rip apart the fabric of America. If someone can turn the people against each other and against authority, then it would be easy for them to move in and take over. But who? China? Russia? Isis? Who would see this as an opportunity to move in and take over?

Start a little closer to home. RaHoWa (Racial Holy War)

en.wikipedia.org...
www.adl.org...

Personally, I'd prefer we move on after holding the people accountable for the actions mentioned in your OP. Besides, the RaHoWa crowd doesn't seem too powerful. Then again, the members of the KKK, Aryan Nation & the such don't exactly show their faces & tell us their plans, either.

EDIT: Just noticed the 3rd link to Stormfront is blocked. That's actually a good thing so I'll delete that link now

edit on 28-7-2015 by enlightenedservant because: removed a banned link

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IanFleming

Actually it's a national American cry to"Hold the noise down, they're wrecking the country" kind of approach average people would say.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Actually nobody that is too busy working earning a living, paying taxes and putting food on the table.

Beside that America is too diversified for a racial war in this time and age

Only those that are looking for racial issues on everything are the ones pushing the agenda.

Plain and simple.

I would have to say that you are spot-on, in my humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
Seems like it's the desperate attempts of far-right racist extremists to bring back the 'good ol days' at every opportunity.

They'd love a race war

Who was it that paid people to riot in Ferguson? The Koch brothers? The neo-Nazis? No it was George Soros who took credit of over throwing the Ukraine too. So before you pull out the old far right dribble you may want to do some reading first.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No I asked you to provide proof that what I posted was false

Dance around it all you want.......not my problem

Why do you continue to say this? Your posts indicate that you are threatened by logic, common sense and the ability to effectively debate.

veiled insults again? please

A debate would mean you presented facts, which you have not.......so there hasnt been a debate

Just you issuing personal attacks to detract from the fact that you have nothing to back up your claims that what I linked and quoted was false...

Again not my problem
edit on 7/28/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I am right. It's a movement. People donate money to a movement to help keep it... moving. We aren't talking about paychecks or stipends here. We're talking about general funds to pay for general costs.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That answer is ez. Just look at the president!

Every time a black gets killed by police he wants the doj to investigate.

Yet wont do the same for military shootings.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I am right. It's a movement. People donate money to a movement to help keep it... moving. We aren't talking about paychecks or stipends here. We're talking about general funds to pay for general costs.

sure were not........is that why there were people who make multiple thousands of dollars a piece? its all in that stuff I linked

Bussing people in and then "paying" for travel expenses?

Give me a break,

Plausible deniability eh?

Still paying protesters

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

No I asked you to provide proof that what I posted was false

I know. Disprove a negative again. That's a logical fallacy that only works in very rare, specific cases. This is not one of them.

I don't disagree with the information you posted that shows people were paid to protest. But you posted those links and info trying to prove people were paid to RIOT. That's a big difference and you have not proven as much.

A debate would mean you presented facts, which you have not.......so there hasnt been a debate

I do not have to present facts as I am not the one that claimed those sources were proof of paid rioters. You made the claim and have yet to prove them. You've been willfully ignorant of that and have refused to address that issue because you know very well that was your biggest mistake.

Just you issuing personal attacks to detract from the fact that you have nothing to back up your claims that what I linked and quoted was false.

I didn't make any claims. You did. You said the sources linked proved there were payed rioters, but they do not. They show protestors were paid. You understand the difference and now we can see you backtracking with this statement you made to kali:

Still paying protesters

Which is it, protesters or rioters?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

People responsible for paying out the costs?

Have you ever done fundraising before even on a small scale? Each time money changes hands it is written out as paid to so and so. That doesn't mean that so and so deposits it or cashes it for their own personal income.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I don't believe there is anything wrong with paying people to help organize and execute a lawful, peaceful protest. That is freedom of speech.

I do have a problem with people paying others to riot but as we have seen so far, no such evidence has been presented to suggest that.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm iffy about that personally, if travel costs, food, lodging can be paid for though, that's great.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The left-wing exaggerates their victims just as the right-wing exaggerates their victims: Christians, conservatives, anti-abortionists, etc.

So when a racial incident happens MSNBC and Al Sharpton are all over it.

When a Christian anti gay person is attacked or someone similiar ( a right -wing " victim")then Fox news is on the case supporting their victim. Remember the white farmer who fought the feds a while back.

This polarizes the country.

Mainly the press perpetuates this because it fires up their particular group( and gets huge ratings) whether on the left or right.
Now IF this is some sinister plot to embroil this country in a race war it isn’t any foreign power such as Russia or China it could ONLY be some MK Ultra style black operation performed by some intelligence agency within this country that would have the power and access to do this.

edit on 28-7-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join