It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura and Max Blumenthal Reveal Details About Israel and Gaza That Mainstream Media Won’t

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
For insights from a top notch journalist who has been on the ground in the middle east who won't flinch from telling the truth, Chris Hedges is the go to man.
edit on 28-7-2015 by judoka because: spelling.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You're exactly correct. We’re so far in debt, how can we give money to anyone? And I’ve said it before, but I need to say it again. Okay, you’re foreclosing on your house and you’re three payments behind. Uncle Bob wants you to lend him $500. Can you? Of course not. How then can America give one penny of aid when every child starts their life at $50,000 in debt?

originally posted by: buster2010

What do you Vigilant Viewers think about Israel asking the USA for a 50 percent increase in military funding? Should we give it to them or not?

Not just no but rather HELL NO Israel is a wealthy nation they can start paying their own bills. It's funny how the Democrats and Republicans in our government whine about passing debt on to our grandchildren when we borrow money for programs here in America but say nothing when we borrow money to give to Israel.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Max Blumenthal said something very important (between others things that I agree, of course) American citizens are starting to "getting it", his talks are "packed" and he senses "people are terribly upset with US aid to Israel, against this incredibly assaults on defenseless, helpless civilian population (Palestinians)."

Thanks Jess for your most important vigilant work.
edit on 7/8/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join