It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama Makes Birth Certificate Joke on Kenya Trip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: yeahright
Contrary to popular belief, the legal definition of 'natural born citizen' in this context has never been settled

It has been settled, but birthers are unable to accept the reality that Obama is a natural born US citizen, and the legal President! Several courts have declared that.

Until the next time. And until the SC changes again.

Well hey at least he didn't have to get his daddy and brother to steal him a Presidency.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
The reason Obama makes fun about his birth Certificate, is he is convinced that the truth will not be exposed. It also shows how arrogant he is. I do not see this as a joking matter at all.

First of all Obama would not know where he was born as no one has memories of birth nor the intellect at time of birth to discern their location.

The entire birther debate is a grasping at straws by those who oppose his Presidency and overwhelming victory by landslide in both elections by the vast majority of American voters.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The SC would have to change, then they would have to be willing to define natural born, then they would have to write the definition such that Obama doesn't fit, then they would have to make the definition retroactive rather than grandfathering people in.

That is a lot of things that would have to happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Well, the Supreme Court in 1898 stated that people like Obama are natural born citizens, so why do you think a SC changing will change anything?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos
Thought this was funny...nothing more fun that poking fun at birthers. The not so bright bunch..lol

I'm not a birther, but I do think he miss used an international student scholarship as he reported he was a citizen of Kenya his entire tenure at Occidental. Is he an American, Yes. Did he pull some crafty maneuvering to get an international student scholarship that he most likely didn't deserve, yes.

We will never know, because a college would be stupid to out a President that went to their school.

edit on 29-7-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
but I do think he miss used an international student scholarship

That claim was a April Fool's joke that gullible birthers keep falling for!

as he reported he was a citizen of Kenya his entire tenure at Occidental.

Your source for that silly claim is what?

Did he pull some crafty maneuvering to get an international student scholarship that he most likely didn't deserve, yes.

No, that was just a April fool's joke that gullible birthers fall for!
edit on 29-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

No, that was just a April fool's joke that gullible birthers fall for!

Snopes

Barack Obama's student records from Occidental College remain unreleased. He has not chosen to make them public, nor has any court ordered the school to release them.

I guess you are right... Can't say I done bad by Barry, I kept a good job and rode the low interest through a couple of new cars and houses, I'm sure most Americans feel the same way.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well, the Supreme Court in 1898 stated that people like Obama are natural born citizens, so why do you think a SC changing will change anything?

You did read the comment i commented that on right? I thought that in 1898 obama wasnt considered a person? ALso I dont believe the kenyan BC is real anymore btw. And really The supreme court Could re interpret the constitution in favor of what side is in control of the country at the time IF they are selected by them right? Just like this current one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join