It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama Makes Birth Certificate Joke on Kenya Trip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
President Barack Obama Makes Birth Certificate Joke on Kenya Trip

"Some of my critics back home might be suggesting I'm here to look for my birth certificate," Obama said while making a toast at a state dinner hosted by President Uhuru Kenyatta. "That's not the case."

Thought this was funny...nothing more fun that poking fun at birthers. The not so bright bunch..lol

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: krosnos

He's still a loser and still wondering why he's still in office.

thanks for bringing up bad stuff at inappropriate times... Lol
edit on 28-7-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
That is funny and he knows how to make fun.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

He is the President of the United States and the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. If anyone should be asking if they are that adjective, it may be you. I reacted the same way during the presidency of George W. Bush. I would not call him ridiculous names.

We have conspiracies to unwind and political issues to discuss, but calling the President a loser is more than childish.
edit on 28-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The reason Obama makes fun about his birth Certificate, is he is convinced that the truth will not be exposed. It also shows how arrogant he is. I do not see this as a joking matter at all.

edit on 28-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

He is at the end of his term with no more elections to win, he's allowed to have a little fun.

...and if you're glad to see him go, you can loosen up and have a little fun yourself.

I'm no Obama fan, but he's pretty funny.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
The reason Obama makes fun about his birth Certificate, is he is convinced that the truth will not be exposed.

The truth already has been exposed.... President Obama was born in Hawaii, and even the courts have declared that he is a natural born US citizen!

Remember, every single silly birther court case, over 200 of them, has failed completely!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yes your right all the law suits were thrown out of court by corrupt judges. I am sure the judges careers were threaten by the Obama Administration, perhaps even black mailed. That's the way it is with criminals in power work, they use all the power they have at their disposal. It has been proven time and time again how criminals in power, use power to hide their crimes.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: hellobruce

Yes your right all the law suits were thrown out of court by corrupt judges.

Still wrong, they were not all thrown out, but as birthers did not actually have any evidence to back their silly claims the birthers lost every single one!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yes your right all the law suits were thrown out of court by corrupt judges. I am sure the judges careers were threaten by the Obama Administration, perhaps even black mailed.

And you know all of this because you read the 'truth' on the internet right?

Get over it, he is a citizen.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
also the president of kenya's last name is "Kenyatta"
...nobody's gonna touch on that?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

He is at the end of his term with no more elections to win, he's allowed to have a little fun.

...and if you're glad to see him go, you can loosen up and have a little fun yourself.

His stint on Colbert was hilarious. Say what you want about him but Obama's pretty good at delivering a joke. When he can get away with it he sure does seem to love being a troll too.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

We're still waiting for Sheriff Joe's posse and Trump to come out with that earth shattering evidence they advised was coming some years ago. We're still waiting.... you'd figure now would be the time right?

What a joke.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

We're still waiting for Sheriff Joe's posse and Trump to come out with that earth shattering evidence they advised was coming

No, it was not "earth shattering", it was "Universe Shattering"!

And we are still waiting for it!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: abe froman

His stint on Colbert was hilarious. Say what you want about him but Obama's pretty good at delivering a joke. When he can get away with it he sure does seem to love being a troll too.

I'll never understand the peoplemthatdon't like him as a person, even if you take issue with his policies he's a genuine person that has a killer sense of comedic timing.

Plus anyone that embraces self deprecating humor is someone that has a good heart on some level, if you can take criticism then you're cool with me.

I guess some peoples heads are shoved so far up their assholes that they think every word is malicious and pointed directly at them.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

He is the President of the United States and the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. If anyone should be asking if they are that adjective, it may be you. I reacted the same way during the presidency of George W. Bush. I would not call him ridiculous names.

We have conspiracies to unwind and political issues to discuss, but calling the President a loser is more than childish.

By the way.... In America; what I'm doing now, is exercising my right to free speech. Yes I know it's childish to you, but he still is a piss poor president in my eyes.

I thought bush was better hehehe
(sarcasm)

Lighten up

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Lol so you actually believe he was born in kenya? Lol.
Anything to tarnish him eh?.
Oh and kudos to bob it was funny.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hahaha! Yes indeed... "He's" the loser. And he isn't wondering why he's still in office -- he was elected a second term and he's completing his duty.

The only loser here is the one who doesn't understand basic American government policy!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Could his father in Kenya had wanted a BC and they made one up for him? because i do remember seeing a official BC from a kenya hospital with a doctors signature.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It was a hoax using an Australian birth certificate as a base. For proof of you look in the upper left corner it has the cost of the certificate. The price is 7 shilling 6 pence. The problem with that is that Kenya never used the pence. Since at least 1920 Kenya had used cents.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join