It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know that we will judge Angels?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I like to consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to scriptures, but of course I don't know everything, and some things are still a mystery. I'd like to get some of you guys thoughts on this verse.

Do you not know that we are to judge angels? 1 Corinthians 6:3.

My question is, when will this judgement take place?

Before or after our own judgement?

Will we judge all the angels or just fallen ones?

I know these will be hard to answer without any other references in scripture, but a little speculation can be fun sometime.

What's your thought on this verse.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

There are a few differing views on this. Most of them having to do with the Fallen Angels.

"Christians will be qualified to see the justice of even the sentence which is pronounced on fallen angels. They will be able so to embrace and comprehend the nature of law, and the interests of justice, as to see the propriety of their condemnation. And if they can so far enter into these important and eternal relations, assuredly they ought to be regarded as qualified to discern the nature of justice 'among men,' and to settle the unimportant differences which may arise in the church."

The best interpreters understand it of the evil angels, that is, the devils, whom the saints shall judge at the last day, agreeing with the Judge of the whole earth in the sentence which he shall then give against the evil angels, confining them to the bottomless pit, who, while this world lasteth, have a greater liberty as princes of the air, to rove abroad in the air, and to work mightily in the children of disobedience.

biblehub.com...

edit on 27-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I believe it will be at the end of the Satanic revolution after the Millennium. The Church will be used to judge the fallen angels (based on the spiritual growth experiment) since the Church was called to replace the fallen angels (after Israel turned down the opportunity). After Babel, earth was divided up according to the fallen angels, but Israel was redeemed to be God's nation. When Israel rejected Christ, the offer was extended to the Church.

Basically the way we believers in Christ lead our spiritual lives will be the criteria for judgement against the fallen angels. Our success through Christ, our failure through sin, and the temptation that the fallen angels put us through. We are the deciding factor in the outcome of the Angelic trial.
edit on 27-7-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

** more tricky one for you mr.PretendsHeWantsTruth

did you not know that god himself was the Original Sinner who frackedup the universe,

and is quite capable of Blaspheming his own Morals when it suits him ?

** what will the End of the World MEAN

that he has done a good job Supervising his "perfect" creation ?

or that he is incompetent to the point of deliberate substantial evil himself ?

** if your nose is stuck in 3000 years old essays scribbled on the backs of passing goats in the Negev,

you will never work out these riddles, but if you study the REAL world TODAY you might ...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterKaman

** more tricky one for you mr.PretendsHeWantsTruth

did you not know that god himself was the Original Sinner who frackedup the universe,

and is quite capable of Blaspheming his own Morals when it suits him ?

** what will the End of the World MEAN

that he has done a good job Supervising his "perfect" creation ?

or that he is incompetent to the point of deliberate substantial evil himself ?

** if your nose is stuck in 3000 years old essays scribbled on the backs of passing goats in the Negev,

you will never work out these riddles, but if you study the REAL world TODAY you might ...

Whoa! Look at Mr.Knowitall, over there. It must be a true burden to have all the answers.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Do you not know that we are to judge angels? 1 Corinthians 6:3.

My question is, when will this judgement take place?

Before or after our own judgement?

Will we judge all the angels or just fallen ones?

I'll do the best I can to answer these questions with my perspective and my own walk in Christ that I' am going through to the best of my ability and what I comprehend or think I comprehend so far. The walk with the Lord, is everlasting and in ever-learning as well.

Q1. Do you not know that we are to judge angels? 1 Corinthians 6:3.

Yes, we all will have different gifts and abilities and duties according to our works and treasures built up in heaven. After the wedding of the lamb this will be clear. Some of the elect will be activated during the last days as well to save people and spread the good news amen. Like when the bible talks of saints, the elect in those times will do greater works than Jesus at times as well it says so in John 14:12

John 14:12 KJV : "12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. "

Q2. My question is, when will this judgement take place?

The majority of the judgement will happen after the 1000 year reign of Christ with his elect and people, when at that thousand years the devil, and beast will be released one last time as well to tempt man one last time, but the word says those that pass through the tribulations and receive their crowns, the elect would not be subject to the second test has we have already passed by not taking the mark of the beast and staying true to our lord in these days to come( we still have a few years before the mark drops). Those that fail will suffer for 1000 years with the devil, anti-Christ and false prophet in torment and torture. At that 1000 year time they are released one last time, this is after the end of the world. When the new Jerusalem and new heaven are formed. After this final of finals, true judgement is levied and those failing again will truly find the second death with the devil and his fallen and they are then thrown into the true eternal lake of fire and forgotten only reminded by their screams and the ambers and smoke vapors that will arise from there for all eternity.

Rev 14:9 KJV " 9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.:"

The above verse is the reward of sinners present day to the wraith of god when that day comes when Jesus comes back to conquer.

The next verse will clearly show the devil being dealt with and bound, so the millennial 1000 year kingdom of Christ will then start the earth cleansed and terra-formed for new Jerusalem and the creation of a new Heaven as well. The verse even guarantees the elect freedom of the second death and high placing with the lord at the end of the 1000 year reign. God wants all flesh reconciled to him this is why he will even humor releasing them again in 1000 years so more souls will come to the father. But some will still fight against his will and they will unfortunately find the second death.

Rev 20:1-6 KJV : "1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

Q3. Before or after our own judgement?

Both, as we all are on different walks and journeys for the Lord, also I think the above scriptures illustrate this as well.

Q4. Will we judge all the angels or just fallen ones?

Just the fallen ones and ones who might rebel at that 1000 year mark. After the wedding of the Lamb, Angels and humans will be like brother and sister and we will work together and do many great things for the Lord for all eternity.

I hope I did a decent job of answering your questions and hope this stuff helps. God Bless all

And I might not have it all right, but this sings true to my spirit and where I' am in my walk in Christ currently, ever-changing, ever-learning, ever-growing.......

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

>> if your nose is stuck in 3000 years old essays scribbled on the backs of passing goats in the Negev,

** mr.Priest, why do you need any "christ" at all to work out most Good or Evil decisions,

have you not got a brain of your own ? if someone kicks your old mothers crutches away,

for the FIFTH time, can u not decide that was BAD without asking any Entity "in the sky" ?

and if the Police grab the attacker, will you fall on your knees and beg "forgiveness" for the felon ?

** why have Police AT ALL in your perception of Life ?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterKaman

You dont understand the knowledge of good and evil. If you did, you would not pass judgement on your Creator. God does not have the knowledge of good and evil. God has Divine Righteousness that He shares with His believers through Christ. Believe in Christ and that same Righteousness will be credited to you too.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

That was an excellent break down and very well put. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a reply to: BlessedLore

That was an excellent break down and very well put. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, I' am glad you enjoyed my post. We will be strong in the Lord always and I look forward to meeting you at the wedding of the Lamb on that great day. God Bless

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19626551]BELIEVERpriest[/post

** you like all ignorant hebrew devil-worshippers (remember they picked it all up during exile in babylon), presumptiously imagine nobody can know anything about what is good and bad unless YOUR particular god happens to say so ! that attitude is immature and will only lead you into the same subservience and gibberish beliefs that entrap all the other spawn out of abrahams penis.
your "god" is a huge hebrew EGO, not (not) the same as Yahweh,Allah/BRAHMA, the Transcendental "nothing" out of which all AWOKE , not "created" by your self-
admiring pervert "father" (vatican full of paedophines and homosexuals)

top topics

join