It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Scouts lift ban on gay leaders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

So you are basing everything on Heterosexuality and Homosexuality..

I'm not a Parent, and i may be young (23) but not being able to explain to a child if they ask that there are all kinds of people in this world is too hard? you don't have to give them a Sex-Ed class, but the basics of that is too hard to explain to your Child.. who maybe already knows far more than that from School and the internet

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Sremmos80

" Should it not already??

Or is it not headline news because it was done by a straight man. "

Any Male who would Commit an Act like that would be Considered Technically Not a Heterosexual .

A Pedophile is a Pedophile. Not Heterosexual or Homosexual.

A Pedophile's orientation is attraction to children. Availability is more determining who they go after then gender.

If a Pedophile engages same sex --- it can be considered a homosexual act. The Pedophile is still a Pedophile. Not a Homosexual. Same if he engages opposite sex. He is a Pedophile. Not a Heterosexual.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

Here's the thing.

Prove it's a problem.

...Then you have something to talk about...

...Then someone will have a reason to believe what you're saying.

You're demanding banning people from certain positions based on a shallow theory with no evidence at all.

Exactly what era are you trying to create rules for? This is not how we operate. We hold less serious cases to higher standards than this. You're proposing a very narrow-minded solution based on suppositions that you pulled from uncorrelated hypotheses.

You "feeling like ________" and having it "make sense that ________" means exactly nothing at all. That much has been proven over the entire course of human rights. The whole process is:

1. Ignorant humans make rules for different humans based on nothing because they are dumb.

2. Different humans hide/become subserviant/are killed/repent/beg/kill themselves.

3. Extensive research is had on the issue

4. Facts are found surrounding the issue

5. Then-ignorant humans were found to be ignorant

6. Some people liked the ignorance that they grew comfortable in and try to perpetuate the idiotic rules regardless of facts/findings and grasp at anything until they die and their children make jokes about how stupid they were.

The cycle stops when you stop being #6.

And please stop prefacing posts with "I know I'll be called a gayhater/bigot for this
" in an attempt to drum up some sort of emotional appeal.
edit on 31-7-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join