It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel's Four Beast Revealed in Our Time Part 3 - This beast is in over 116 million homes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Through faith we understand that the worlds(Greek word aiōn - ages) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Heb 11:3. The ancient worlds were framed or arranged in according to God's Word.
The modern world is framed by the word of God as well. Please watch this video and consider the probability of this happening by chance. Also please consider we are truly living in the last days before the return of Christ.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: watchman13
The Beast is not in MY home, even if I have a TV. I tend to think the Beast is in the homes and computers who make Youtube videos like this.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Every generation has some religious nutters who claim this and that is the devil.

Nothing changes and the devil still hasn't appeared, although he does make appearances in movies and tv shows.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
well thats 12 mins 21 secs of my life i just wasted,did i really just sit through that?

tv is the beast but you just used a form of tv to deliver that message,am i missing something thinking wtf?

or is the beer goggles decended and i need my bed.

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The only beast in my home is my girlfriend. I'm sorry but this is a horrible interpretation of Daniel. I'll give you a F anyway for failure.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

I'm sorry that y'all actually watched it.

Revelation 13:16-18
New International Version

16: It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
17: so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18: This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

I've scrapped the copper from a few TV's before and made $6.30 something cents, but not $6.66

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Aaaaahhhhh, nothing brings out hatred, disdain and visceral reaction like bible verse interpretation. If you want to offend a random person on the street or web, bring up the bible. Like a certain topic is a threat to their everyday way of life. Ha!

Similar to the above thought, this interpretation regarding television is nothing new. Maybe not in regards to Daniel 7:6 but you get the point.

I think its usually entertaining to see/hear interpretations whether its about Revelations or contemporary dance. Its all good fun.

People dont respect and certainly dont value other peoples opinion these days. The internet is a certain kind of beast itself.

I rarely visit the 'religious' forum... now I remember why... oh wait, thats simply ATS for ya...

To each his/her own
edit on 0644x6706America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

We dont get the 4 big US network news in Australia. I guess we're safe from the Beast.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why the hate? If it doesn't mean anything to you why get all upset. Oh well, God bless you all.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I had to re-up due to typo here is the new link.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The Beast is not in MY home, even if I have a TV. I tend to think the Beast is in the homes and computers who make Youtube videos like this.

When the beast lives in someone's mind, they see it everywhere.

What ever happened to keeping the mind on pure thoughts?

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." - Philippians 4:8

new topics

top topics

join