It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

There is no evidence of demolition but Gage needs the true believers to keep sending in their pennies so he can keep drawing a nice salary. Why do you think the Lee Group's analysis is important?

Richard Gage, a San Francisco Bay area architect, founded Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth in 2006. Gage, who is a member of the American Institute of Architects, has worked as an architect for 20 years and was involved in the construction of numerous fireproof steel-frame buildings. He became convinced of the need to create an organization that brings together architects and engineers after listening to an independent radio station interview with theologian David Ray Griffin.

en.wikipedia.org...

The first step in destroying the Truth is to Attack the messenger first.

Anyone that is a real professional that is very credible, must have his or hers character destroyed.

Name calling is the number one thing to do, call them a charlatan, snake oil Salesman, thief, lair, hoodwinked, and a conman.

You don't need any evidence, the more you say it, hopefully some people "might" start believing it.

This is a common method used to derail Truths. It is also a method use in debunking.

Richard Gage has been an Architecture for 20 years, besides Gage being the founder of A&E, I am sure Gage has his own business as an Architecture and that is where he makes his money.

For you to say that Gage loots A&E for "his personal gain" is you trying to destroy Gage's character.

So I will ask you to prove to me that Richard Gage is a thief?

If you cant prove this to me. Then I will know that you are being dishonest and you are not interested in discussing the scientific evidence.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Gage's dishonesty is what "killed the messenger" AND his reputation with his fellow architects. Not to mention his $85,000 salary from A/E 911......

www.citizenaudit.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Ahh... did you hear that? Another propaganda-bubble busted and vanished into thin air. Like cores of steel on their bad day. We don't need to discuss details anymore, they just nailed the topic (again) whilst killing the messenger. When you earn a good dime you must be succesfull with the things you do, except those fearmongering truthers of course. When they start to drown in donations there must be something off. Impossible that they are just good with their trade! They obviously wanna rule the world like Brain and just aquire capital for their sinister agenda with lies, in case Pinky doesn't mess things up...

Childish, stubborn and very shilly. But I love it! The OT-cult-dogma at it's finest.

Show them some data and at least somebody will try to avoid it. Either asking repeatedly for the stuff we could find in various studies or adducing a whole plethora of reasons to ignore them. Of course they are not interested in discussing scientific evidence, but rather try to obfuscate them.
Don't take that crap serious, you ought to be entertained by now. The really funny thing is, that they're not aware of the mess they create with those methods. Or they work with us while doing so, because they hate their job and need some insubordinate conduct from time to outwit insanity.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Destroying the truth?! The first step in destroying the Truth is to Attack the messenger first.

Destroying the truth?! Richard Gage has done a nice job of doing just that. Even hardcore truthers have been slamming him and "AE911 Truth."
edit on 7-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Not to mention his $85,000 salary from A/E 911......

Did you read any of the tax filing?
Gage claims he works an average of 80 hours per week.
Director 20 hours per week.
Director 4 hours per week.
Director 4 hours per week.
Secretary 4 hour per week.
Treasurer 15 hours per week.

Total revenue $897,960.
Total expenses $858,949.
Spends most of it?

Advertising and promotion $265,810.
Travel $16,690.
Bank fees $21,393. does he bounce checks?
VOLUNTEER STIPENDS $47,974. I thought volunteer meant free.

Property $2,600,000. Not bad for a one man operation.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Gage's dishonesty is what "killed the messenger" AND his reputation with his fellow architects. Not to mention his $85,000 salary from A/E 911......

Take a look at this message sent to ATS. This is the same person who confronted Richard Gage at the "AE911 Truth" event in 2011.

Dear ATS,

Here are some important questions regarding AE911Truth, Wikipedia, & 9/11:

• Why was I silently removed from the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) petition simply for asking Richard Gage if he would examine the research of Dr. Judy Wood? Why didn’t AE911Truth just reply to my well-intended email question, but instead, silently removed me from their petition? I have donated over $100 to AE911Truth, so why was I silently removed from the petition simply for asking Richard Gage a question? Why was I later contacted by Mark Graham of AE911Truth once they discovered I was telling people about what had happened? They could contact me and offer me a refund to try and stop me from telling people about how I was silently removed from their petition, but they couldn’t respond to my email which simply asked Richard Gage if he had looked into Dr. Judy Wood’s research?

• Why was I severely censored when I tried to add Dr. Judy Wood’s name and website to the ‘9/11 Truth Movement’ Wikipedia page? How come David Ray Griffin and other less-qualified researchers are mentioned multiple times on the page, yet I was not even allowed to add one sentence about Dr. Judy Wood? When I tried to appeal the decision, a small group of moderators controlled the discussion and told me that if I appealed it again my account would be locked. According to Wikipedia policy, deletion-appeal discussions are to remain open for public comment and review for 5-7 days before a final decision is made, but my appeal was given a final decision by a small group of rude admins within 12 hours of the onset of my appeal, and the discussion was prematurely closed. After some research, I realized this was a violation of Wikipedia's policy, so I appealed it again, and my account was locked as a result.

• Why did United States Army Major Doug Rokke (retired) spontaneously contact me to try and convince me that explosives were the only things used on 9/11, and to convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood, yet he never provided any proof to back up his negative accusations against her?

• Why did Soviet Nuclear Intelligent Officer Dimitri Khalezov (retired) spontaneously contact me to try and convince me that underground nuclear explosives were what turned the buildings to fine particles of dust on 9/11, and to convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood, yet he never provided any significant proof to back up his negative accusations against her?

• Why did these high-ranking retired military officials randomly contact me, an insignificant medical student, when they should be contacting members of the U.S. Congress, and other high-ranking members of our government, with their concerns and the “evidence” they claim to have?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Others have accused Ricard Gage and "AE911 Truth" for deception, lies and for distorting the facts.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Ehh.. I was just going on the 2013 filing that listed his W-2 compensation.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Even hardcore truthers have slammed Richard Gage and this video interview with Richard Gage should remove all doubts as to why the 9/11 Truth Movement is a laughingstock that it is today.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

N!ce! You just substantiated my point, thanks a lot!

So you think Dr. Judy "free energy weapon" Wood is on to something? Did she really critizise A&E's work with scientific evidence? And where the heck would we be able to find that now? I can't stand a single minute of her annoying videos.
If you are really so keen to discuss A&E, why don't you focus on their actual claims?

www.ae911truth.org...

Would you please elaborate on how they violated their concept of scientific approach, as they deleted the link to Woods from their wiki within hours? Believe it or not, open-source portals tend to cut through BS pretty fast. No. Yes. Duh!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

N!ce! You just substantiated my point, thanks a lot!

You're welcome! Have you seen this video?

So you think Dr. Judy "free energy weapon" Wood is on to something?

No, but the conflict between Judy Woods and Richard Gage and a divided field of truthers proves that the Truth Movement do not have their act together.

Did she really critizise A&E's work with scientific evidence?

We can take a look here.

If you are really so keen to discuss A&E, why don't you focus on their actual claims?

I have addressed its claims, even on its claim of WTC free fall speeds that never were.

Many sounds of explosions were in fact heard at the WTC on 9/11, and their continuous and rapid nature would make individual explosions very difficult to hear.

That is false! Once again, I find myself posting the same videos time and again. Now, let's do a comparison between a typical demolition implosion vs. the collapse of WTC7 and notice that the demolition implosions drowns out the sound of a helicopter.

Now once again, here is the WTC7 video and please point out the time lines where demo explosions are heard.

In addition, thermite incendiary materials, which were identified in the WTC dust, create less noise than conventional explosives.

The basic ingredients of thermite is aluminum and iron oxide, (rust). Why would aluminum and iron oxide not be found at ground zero when they were in abundance at the WTC complex that had nothing to do with thermite? The thermite claim was debunked years ago.

In addition, explosions heard hours and minutes before, and after the collapse of the WTC buildings, is not indicative of demo implosions.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Did they really state the demojob would only work with lots of fricken cables?!? State of the Art SpecOps, eh? The music was too loud here, I couldn't understand a single word and it was over as I managed to stop the beats. That's all you've got?

Heck. Let's discuss this song if you have nothing to offer, catch a beer and enjoy the track! Just followed orders?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Did they really state the demojob would only work with lots of fricken cables?!?

Were cables used to pull down WTC6?

Since it took 1500 pounds of thermite just to melt through two legs of a tower at ground level, how many tons and truckloads of thermite would have had to be transported to the upper floors of the WTC buildings where they were struck by the aircraft in order to drop the WTC Towers?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
SkyEagle, since you repeat your stuff over and over again I'll also repeat some stuff. A lie doesn't become true if you repeat it over and over again. You cannot fool people with your propaganda.

You compare a video of the Landmark implosion with a wtc7 video that has bad sound. The Landmark was wired and everyone knew it and a siren went off and it was taped at the right moment. Nobody knew the exact moment wtc7 would go because it was told to collapse as a result of fire and even the Naudet videos are cut off. Btw you mentioned again that wtc7 was weakened by fire but the report explains that the intact building would also collapse if you take out column 79. Column 79 was totally intact, like all other columns but went first because of thermal expansion of a girder. No weakening at all in that report. The fireproofing was also still there at thise columns.

If you want to compare videos you need the same distance/height and same microphone setup to compare it. The tower should be stripped and be empty and the same kind of explosives should be used and the videos should be raw. As long as you don't know that information you cannot quantitatively compare the sound. You are comparing apples and oranges. The Ashleigh Banfield video is an interesting one. It is still available at the NBC site and the internet archive and they both contain distinct sounds.

You also didn't see youtu.be...

Are you aware of the video that contains:

Keep your eye on that building. It will be coming down soon. Building is about to blow up move it back. We're walking back as a building is about to blow up. Flame and debris is coming down.

Connect the dots.

edit on 7-10-2015 by drommelsboef because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: drommelsboef

SkyEagle, since you repeat your stuff over and over again I'll also repeat some stuff. A lie doesn't become true if you repeat it over and over again. You cannot fool people with your propaganda.

If you want to compare videos you need the same distance/height and same microphone setup to compare it. The tower should be stripped and be empty and the same kind of explosives should be used and the videos should be raw. As long as you don't know that information you cannot quantitatively compare the sound. You are comparing apples and oranges. The Ashleigh Banfield video is an interesting one. It is still available at the NBC site and the internet archive and they both contain distinct sounds.

You compare a video of the Landmark implosion with a wtc7 video that has bad sound.

If you don't think that it is true, then the challenge for you is to prove me wrong. Now, are you up to the challenge?

It is apparent that you were unaware of additional WTC7 videos with audio, and not one of those additional WTC7 videos depicted sounds of demo explosions. As proof that I am correct, post the time lines in those WTC7 videos where demo explosions are heard and do so everyone on this thread.

Now, let's take a look at this video of WTC7. Jump to time line 0:10 in the following video and notice that WTC7 begins to tilt toward the south at time line 0:13. A huge hole on the south wall of WTC7 was scooped out by the collapse of WTC1.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Show them some data and at least somebody will try to avoid it. Either asking repeatedly for the stuff we could find in various studies or adducing a whole plethora of reasons to ignore them. Of course they are not interested in discussing scientific evidence, but rather try to obfuscate them.
Don't take that crap serious, you ought to be entertained by now. The really funny thing is, that they're not aware of the mess they create with those methods. Or they work with us while doing so, because they hate their job and need some insubordinate conduct from time to outwit insanity.

What scientific evidence of demolition do you have? No one has yet come forward with any. If they had hard evidence, I'm certain that more than the conspiracy followers would be interested.

Would you explain the above "they hate their job and need some insubordinate conduct from time to outwit insanity" ?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

There is no evidence of demolition but Gage needs the true believers to keep sending in their pennies so he can keep drawing a nice salary. Why do you think the Lee Group's analysis is important?

Richard Gage, a San Francisco Bay area architect, founded Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth in 2006. Gage, who is a member of the American Institute of Architects, has worked as an architect for 20 years and was involved in the construction of numerous fireproof steel-frame buildings. He became convinced of the need to create an organization that brings together architects and engineers after listening to an independent radio station interview with theologian David Ray Griffin.

en.wikipedia.org...

The first step in destroying the Truth is to Attack the messenger first.

Anyone that is a real professional that is very credible, must have his or hers character destroyed.

Name calling is the number one thing to do, call them a charlatan, snake oil Salesman, thief, lair, hoodwinked, and a conman.

You don't need any evidence, the more you say it, hopefully some people "might" start believing it.

This is a common method used to derail Truths. It is also a method use in debunking.

Richard Gage has been an Architecture for 20 years, besides Gage being the founder of A&E, I am sure Gage has his own business as an Architecture and that is where he makes his money.

For you to say that Gage loots A&E for "his personal gain" is you trying to destroy Gage's character.

So I will ask you to prove to me that Richard Gage is a thief?

If you cant prove this to me. Then I will know that you are being dishonest and you are not interested in discussing the scientific evidence.

I didn't say he "looted" A&E. His salary is a matter of public record. Suckers keep funding A&E and Gage keeps drawing his salary. It is to his financial advantage to keep it going for as long as he can. Whenever the fervor dies, he stirs the pot with yet another repetitious video to drum up new business.
What scientific evidence do you want to discuss?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It is to his financial advantage to keep it going for as long as he can.

So you cant prove it.

I am sure Richard Gage earns his money through his Architecture Firm and not from A&E.

Does it say in the public record that his money comes from A&E?

Suckers keep funding A&E and Gage keeps drawing his salary.

Why do you even care to whom donates money to A&E, how does that effect you?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

It is to his financial advantage to keep it going for as long as he can.

So you cant prove it.

I am sure Richard Gage earns his money through his Architecture Firm and not from A&E.

Does it say in the public record that his money comes from A&E?

Suckers keep funding A&E and Gage keeps drawing his salary.

Why do you even care to whom donates money to A&E, how does that effect you?

Yes, it says in the public record that Gage receives a salary from A&E. As a non-profit, their financial records are public.

2012 Gage compensation shown on Form 990 page 7... www.checktheevidence.com...
Of the Executive board, he is the only one with a salary. $85,008 reportable compensation + $7,590 other compensation.

It appears that he is doing the A&E travelling road show on a full time basis. From the article by Jonathan Kay in March of 2014
news.nationalpost.com...

"Ask Richard Gage how he came to become obsessed with what he calls the “truth” about 9/11, and you hear what sounds an awful lot like a story of religious conversion.

It was March 2006, and the mild-mannered California architect was driving down the Pacific Coast Highway on his way to a construction meeting. Bored, he flipped on KPFA 94.1 FM, a listener-supported “free-speech” station out of Berkeley — “to hear what the communists were talking about,” as he later told me in a 2009 interview.

Up to that point in his life, Gage had been a staunch “Ronald Reagan Republican” (his words) and an Iraq War supporter. But what he heard on KPFA’s airwaves blew his mind.
[The speaker] was talking about the 118 [World Trade Center] first-responders — information that had just come out in 2005 — who said they’d heard explosions and flashes of light, beams dripping with molten metal, all amid the collapse of 80,000 tons of structural steel,” he told me. “It hit me like a two-by-four. How come I’d never heard of any of this? I was shocked. I had to pull my car to the side of the road to absorb it all. I knew I’d be late for the meeting. But I didn’t care.”

Shortly thereafter, Richard Gage quit his job and moved out of his family home. His non-Truther friends thought he was acting weird, but it didn’t bother him: Gage now had a new life, traveling around the world as a sort of itinerant 9/11 Truther Extraordinaire, telling audiences large and small that we need a “new investigation” into the Sept. 11 attacks."

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join