It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Again, do you even read post's? What does any of this have to do with my post, this is the dumbest post yet.

I like to pull examples from reality to make a point in order to debunk attempts by those who wish the distort the facts. For an example, truthers continue to claim that high temperatures and molten metal at ground zero weeks after the 9/11 attack were evidence of thermite and explosives. Since when does thermite and and explosives leave behind molten steel for weeks after an event?

The better question is: who has been feeding that false information to truthers? Feeding false and misleading information and knowing that truthers are not in the habit of doing homework, is why the Truth Movement is now a laughingstock that it is today. After all, truthers were even tricked into believing that WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 were demolished by explosives. Never mind that there is not even a small peep of demo explosions as those buildings collapsed.

edit on 6-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Again, do you even read post's? What does any of this have to do with my post, this is the dumbest post yet.

I like to pull examples from reality to make a point in order to debunk attempts by those who wish the distort the facts.

Well you failed this time, I did not distort any fact. I commented on the statement by a fireman, and you replied with nonsense.. The reality is the dust flow was very hot as reported by many, you cannot dispute this... however I'm sure you will try, with more nonsense..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I commented on the statement by a fireman, and you replied with nonsense.

Well, let's hear what this firefighter has said.

Craig Carlsen

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

Nothing to do with explosives. Now, let's go here.

Louie Cacchiol

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem.

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building...

We can continue here.

"We didn't know if we would get out alive," Queens resident Richard Gallo, an electrical engineer at the building, told his wife, Helen. "Everyone was screaming. There was blood all over the place. We were really scared that the elevator was going to plunge to the ground...."

"I've been riding the elevator for years" [added a co-worker]. "Occasionally they slip, it's not something you can focus on." Others [present] described the crash as sounding like a horrendous "boom." People "thought it was a bomb," said Kim Dunlap, a receptionist on the 100th floor. It rocked the building.

--------------------------------------------------------

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmedia.com...

Truthers continued to ignore my comment that an explosive-like sound is not evidence that an explosive was responsible because there are many things that mimic the sound of explosions. Never mind there are 2100 explosions in New York City each year that have nothing to do with explosives.

Now, you know why I respond the way I do at times.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Footage that kills the conspiracy theories: Unseen 9/11 footage shows WTC Building 7 consumed by fire

The video shows up-close shots of the lower floors of World Trade Center Building 7, located just across the street from the Twin Towers, and focuses in on the exterior metal beams of Building 7 as they begin to buckle as they are overheated. The buckling led to floors falling in on one another, causing the building to collapse.

Though the entirety of the collapse is not shown in the video, it does show how there is legitimacy to the explanation provided by the government's 9/11 Commission investigation.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I commented on the statement by a fireman, and you replied with nonsense.

Well, let's hear what this firefighter has said.

Craig Carlsen

Whats wrong man, I talk about the very hot dust flow and you come back talking about bombs? And with the same old stuff you posted 100 times already, your not looking good at this point, for every FDNY quote you post I can counter with another, different people saw different things, so what...

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

Nothing to do with explosives. Now, let's go here.

Louie Cacchiol

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem.

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building...

We can continue here.

"We didn't know if we would get out alive," Queens resident Richard Gallo, an electrical engineer at the building, told his wife, Helen. "Everyone was screaming. There was blood all over the place. We were really scared that the elevator was going to plunge to the ground...."

"I've been riding the elevator for years" [added a co-worker]. "Occasionally they slip, it's not something you can focus on." Others [present] described the crash as sounding like a horrendous "boom." People "thought it was a bomb," said Kim Dunlap, a receptionist on the 100th floor. It rocked the building.

--------------------------------------------------------

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmedia.com...

Truthers continued to ignore my comment that an explosive-like sound is not evidence that an explosive was responsible because there are many things that mimic the sound of explosions. Never mind there are 2100 explosions in New York City each year that have nothing to do with explosives.

Now, you know why I respond the way I do at times.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Footage that kills the conspiracy theories: Unseen 9/11 footage shows WTC Building 7 consumed by fire

The video shows up-close shots of the lower floors of World Trade Center Building 7, located just across the street from the Twin Towers, and focuses in on the exterior metal beams of Building 7 as they begin to buckle as they are overheated. The buckling led to floors falling in on one another, causing the building to collapse.

Though the entirety of the collapse is not shown in the video, it does show how there is legitimacy to the explanation provided by the government's 9/11 Commission investigation.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Laughable. Yeah it had a few fires, so what..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Truthers continued to ignore my comment that an explosive-like sound is not evidence that an explosive was responsible because there are many things that mimic the sound of explosions. Never mind there are 2100 explosions in New York City each year that have nothing to do with explosives. Now, you know why I respond the way I do at times.

Yes we ignore your comments because they mean nothing..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Laughable. Yeah it had a few fires, so what..

Since we have evidence of fires inside WTC7, and it is well-know that such fires generate temperatures high enough to weaken steel as in the following photo.

Photo: Fire Weakened Steel Beams

It should be no surprise that fire, in conjunction with impact damage, was responsible for the collapse of WTC7 and that is evidence. What we don't have evidence for is evidence of demo explosives.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yes we ignore your comments because they mean nothing..

It is very clear from their statements that the explosions they heard had nothing to do with explosives.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It should be no surprise that fire, in conjunction with impact damage, was responsible for the collapse of WTC7 and that is evidence. What we don't have evidence for is evidence of demo explosives.

You don't have evidence, others do, again your opinion..

It is very clear from their statements that the explosions they heard had nothing to do with explosives.

Yes their statements, not others, but you like to over look the others, I feel bad for you..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You don't have evidence, others do, again your opinion..

Well, here is the evidence of fires raging within WTC7 and massive impact damage on the south facade of WTC7.

Photo: Massive Impact Damage and Raging Fires ini WTC7

Now, that's evidence. Here is video evidence that fire and impact damage caused the collapse of WTC7.

The fact that there is no sound of demo explosions as WTC7 collapsed debunks the claim that WTC7 was demolished by explosives. The impact damage was so massive on the south facade of WTC7, that the building tilted toward the south in the final seconds of its collapse as depicted in some videos.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes their statements, not others, but you like to over look the others,....

Well, I saw the replay of the NBC News report last year on TV where it was reported that firefighters reported the sound of exploding gas lines.

I did not overlook other comments, but I do know that the sound of explosions they heard had nothing to do with explosives because the sounds were not indicative of the way demo implosions are carried out. Ask the demolition experts who were there on other projects and operating seismic machines stating that they heard no demo explosions and that their seismic machines did not detect demo explosions.

Their statements of no demo explosions is backed by video and audio evidence during the collapse of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7. At no time during the collapse of those buildings are demo explosions heard.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well, here is the evidence of fires raging within WTC7 and massive impact damage on the south facade of WTC7. Photo: Massive Impact Damage and Raging Fires ini WTC7 Now, that's evidence. Here is video evidence that fire and impact damage caused the collapse of WTC7.

I don't see any massive damage, and you do know the smoke is not from #7.

The fact that there is no sound of demo explosions as WTC7 collapsed debunks the claim that WTC7 was demolished by explosives.

This is not a fact, it is a lie coming from you, you have been provided with the audio which shows the sound of charges going off. And more than once, take off your blinders and understand some people were told what to say.

Posting that video again as evidence, funny, however it is evidence of a demo...

I did not overlook other comments, but I do know that the sound of explosions they heard had nothing to do with explosives because the sounds were not indicative of the way demo implosions are carried out.

Yes they were, you have been shown that as well..

edit on 6-10-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I don't see any massive damage, and you do know the smoke is not from #7.

Of course that smoke is coming from WTC7 and all you had to do was to ask the right people.

Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty."

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

Battalion Chief John Norman later recalls, "At the edge of the south face you could see that it is very heavily damaged." [Firehouse Magazine, 5/02]

Heavy, thick smoke rises near 7 World Trade Center. Smoke is visible from the upper floors of the 47-story building. Firefighters using transits to determine whether there was any movement in the structure were surprised to discover that is was moving. The area was evacuated and the building collapsed later in the afternoon of Sept.11,.

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This is not a fact,

It is a fact, and as proof, point out the time lines in that WTC7 video where demo explosions are heard. If you fail to post the time lnes of demo explosions, I will make it a point to let everyone know that you cannot produce evidence of demo explosives or explosions for that matter.

Now, are you up to the challenge to produce time lines in the WTC7 video depicting the sound of demo explosions? Yes or no.[

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Of course that smoke is coming from WTC7 and all you had to do was to ask the right people.

I disagree....

It is a fact, and as proof, point out the time lines in that WTC7 video where demo explosions are heard.

Now, are you up to the challenge to produce time lines in the WTC7 video depicting the sound of demo explosions?

I have already done this, twice IIRC, do you have a memory problem?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have already done this, twice IIRC, do you have a memory problem?

Okay, so I have a memory problem, so it shouldn't be too difficult for you to post those time lines again. So go ahead and make my day, post those time lines.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: pteridine

And how do you think they applied? You are obviously not a fanboy of the Lee Group and wanna stick to your talking-points instead. Maybe you just try to avoid a discussion regarding their findings?

Give me that lighter back, you can forget about Jones for a second. Name-calling is all you've got to offer?

"Debunked Debunker" was your post. No laws of physics were violated so your point was lost. Perhaps you are repeating too much of what you read on the A&E site.
There is no evidence of demolition but Gage needs the true believers to keep sending in their pennies so he can keep drawing a nice salary. Why do you think the Lee Group's analysis is important?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Okay, so I have a memory problem, so it shouldn't be too difficult for you to post those time lines again. So go ahead and make my day, post those time lines.

You sure do, lets pretend I did, now I'll post your response from last time as I know whats coming.....

You videos have been debunked by the fact that no demo explosions were heard on video and seismic data did not depict demo explosions. The sound of explosions is not evidence of demo explosions. Case in point. quote

There, see, you no longer need to reply to anyone's post anymore because your response is so predictable and redundant..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You sure do, lets pretend I did, now I'll post your response from last time as I know whats coming.....

You are stalling. Post the time lines from the WTC7 video that depict demo explosion or just simply admit that you have no such time lines. Just to let you know, I posted that WTC7 video for a very good reason.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join