It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Explain how the explosives were set up and never found, other than trying to claim that everyone was in on it.

Everything else is useless noise and garbage.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: matadoor

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Yeah, me too. Explain to me when the explosives were planted. Please.

It clearly wasn't conventional explosives. If you think that then you lack depth of thought.

It is clear that Nano Thermite was used, there is direct evidence of this, and yep it would have taken a great deal of time and access to the buildings to set up.

Hell it could have been already set up years prior to the event, just waiting to be triggered.

This was not something that took a weekend to do... this was a plan that spanned decades.

You are completely insane if you really think that explosives were set up in a building YEARS in advance. Any building, goes through fire inspections once a year, and a local fire inspector inspects every floor, above the ceiling tiles, and would have EASILY seen any explosives that were added.

Then, the communications people run the telecom and ethernet wiring, and would have spotted extra wiring and would have reported it.

NEXT!!!

And you are completely crazy is you believe I said there were conventional explosives in there... clearly marked up look these are the explosives...

It was Nano Thermite.... It was Hidden... it was set up way way way way before the events were triggered.

Fire inspections for your information are all about ensuring the procedures are maintained and that the equipment is functional.

It is not drill into the walls and test to see if there was Nano Thermite within.

NEXT....
edit on 6-9-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Explain how the explosives were set up and never found, other than trying to claim that everyone was in on it.

Nano Thermite...

Core Columns...

Disguised....

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It clearly wasn't conventional explosives. If you think that then you lack depth of thought.

It is clear that Nano Thermite was used, there is direct evidence of this, and yep it would have taken a great deal of time and access to the buildings to set up.

Hell it could have been already set up years prior to the event, just waiting to be triggered.

This was not something that took a weekend to do... this was a plan that spanned decades.

You are completely insane if you really think that explosives were set up in a building YEARS in advance. Any building, goes through fire inspections once a year, and a local fire inspector inspects every floor, above the ceiling tiles, and would have EASILY seen any explosives that were added.

Then, the communications people run the telecom and ethernet wiring, and would have spotted extra wiring and would have reported it.

NEXT!!!

And you are completely crazy is you believe I said there were conventional explosives in there... clearly marked up look these are the explosives...

It was Nano Thermite.... It was Hidden... it was set up way way way way before the events were triggered.

Fire inspections for your information are all about ensuring the procedures are maintained and that the equipment is functional.

It is not drill into the walls and test to see if there was Nano Thermite within.

NEXT....

WHEN was this "Nano Thermite supposedly installed? When they built the building? So, no one noticed the fact (oh and during construction, the general contractor inspects every single part of the installation) that someone was placing materials inside the walls, on the inside of the building, where even typical insulation isn't used.

OR, let me guess, it was at some point in time when other construction was done, and no one noticed that they wired the walls up and ran these to some wiring closet, where no one noticed the extra cables that were suddenly ran, and then these were terminated at some office where these "people" rented an office that no one knew about, so that some day, in the future, terrorists would highjack airplanes to fly them into the buildings, and a team of people were standing by to systematically set off these explosives.

Man, you have one hell of a fantasy life.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Nano Thermite...

Core Columns...

Disguised....

You have no idea how hard it is to get to these core columns, every single union maintenance person would have screamed bloody murder as soon as they saw them working.

Period.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

NEXT!!!

NEXT....

WHEN was this "Nano Thermite supposedly installed? When they built the building? So, no one noticed the fact (oh and during construction, the general contractor inspects every single part of the installation) that someone was placing materials inside the walls, on the inside of the building, where even typical insulation isn't used.

You want specific dates and times?

If I can't supply you with this it means the evidence of nano thermite in the dust is false?

This is as I have said before the way that the shills and debunkers work.... If you are unable to provide absolutes then all evidence that casts doubt is nonsense to them.

for the fifth times now...

The Nano Thermite would have been around the core columns, disguised as something else. Perhaps even disguised as fire proofing itself.

It would have been placed there by people posing as service or maintenance crews over a great deal of time. It is entirely possible that the people placing the material there did not themselves know what they were doing.

The point is simple to understand and is perfectly feasible.

The only thing that would have been suspicious would have been a trigger device... which could have been installed quite close to the event, perhaps on the weekend prior to the 9/11 when there was a scheduled building maintenance down time.

As a person who said you are in demolition.... this one is for you...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Exactly how long before?
You do know that products like that have a predetermined shelf life?
Especially after installed in place.
I would expect thermite would be very susceptible to humidity.

So exactly when did TPTB install the thermite?
Give us some form of proof.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Exactly how long before?
You do know that products like that have a predetermined shelf life?
Especially after installed in place.
I would expect thermite would be very susceptible to humidity.

So exactly when did TPTB install the thermite?
Give us some form of proof.

I was asked how it could have been done.... I did not say I have proof it was done this way other than the obvious Nano Thermite found in the dust.

Shelf life of a product that is military is also not possible to say.. I will research further for you, but I suspect that where it was packed and the way it was packed and placed... it would not have been affected by humidity.

But even if it's effectiveness did indeed degrade over time, all you would need to do is make sure you placed more of the compound than was actually needed, thus your window of opportunity could be increased greatly.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

NEXT!!!

NEXT....

You want specific dates and times?

If I can't supply you with this it means the evidence of nano thermite in the dust is false?

This is as I have said before the way that the shills and debunkers work.... If you are unable to provide absolutes then all evidence that casts doubt is nonsense to them.

for the fifth times now...

The Nano Thermite would have been around the core columns, disguised as something else. Perhaps even disguised as fire proofing itself.

It would have been placed there by people posing as service or maintenance crews over a great deal of time. It is entirely possible that the people placing the material there did not themselves know what they were doing.

The point is simple to understand and is perfectly feasible.

The only thing that would have been suspicious would have been a trigger device... which could have been installed quite close to the event, perhaps on the weekend prior to the 9/11 when there was a scheduled building maintenance down time.

As a person who said you are in demolition.... this one is for you...

No, I want evidence, must be part of the fact that real evidence is what it takes to prove a point.

Okay, so let me make sure I understand this "theory".

A plan was put into effect decades ago, to plant Thermite (which I have used MANY times BTW and every composition will deteriorate over time and has a very DISTINCT smell that can't be masked) around the columns of the buildings, using union workers OR they would have a jouneyman with them at all times, wrapping these columns with Thermite (would love to see how to do this clandestinely BTW), because they knew, that decades from now, people who most likely do not even exist yet, will hijack airplanes and fly these into the buildings, and they staffed the explosives detonation devices for these decades, waiting for the right moment, to then make 100% sure that the buildings did indeed collapse, IF someone actually flew the planes into them.

Oh, and no one ever noticed the cabling that was used to interconnect all of these devices after DECADES of moves/adds/changes to each of the floors as companies moved in and out and walls were moved and demolished and rebuilt, but these Thermite charges were never found AND the Thermite compositions themselves never deteriorated and worked flawlessly after sitting around for those same decades.

And the motive for all of this clandestine decades long activity was?

Yeah, that's a lot of moving pieces. WAY too many. Reminds me of the line from Star Trek. "The more they complicate the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain". SOMEONE WOULD HAVE FOUND THESE.

OR, fire caused the steel structures to expand and buckle, enough to cause the buildings to pancake.

Monty, I'll take door number 2.

Case closed.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No, I want evidence, must be part of the fact that real evidence is what it takes to prove a point.

Case closed.

You and all the other debunkers want everyone to think it normal and that it's case closed don't you....

Let me tell you, I became a scientist because of my inability to leave an anomaly alone... I like puzzles... and 9/11 is one of the greatest puzzles of all...

you want Evidence...

Please refer to My Post Earlier

edit on 6-9-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Case closed.

You and all the other debunkers want everyone to think it normal and that it's case closed don't you....

Let me tell you, I became a scientist because of my inability to leave an anomaly alone... I like puzzles... and 9/11 is one of the greatest puzzles of all...

you want Evidence...

Oh, I've read all of your posts. And I know your type too. You continue to try to impress a small number of kids here on the forum with your ability to copy untrue items from other sources of 9/11 trivia that also have no real base in reality. Those are so far from facts that it's comical to the extreme. In fact one of your posts had me laughing so hard, my wife came in to make sure I was okay.

Not a single one of these theories actually takes into consideration what it would take, in the real world, for any of these scenerios to even REMOTELY be possible, you seem to glaze over the real world and what it takes to perform these actions in the REAL world.

I'm just a normal every day engineer who designs, blows up, and fixes things in the real world. I've been blowing up stuff for over 35 years. In fact, I blew up a house on Extreme makeover several years ago, and it was one of the top rated episodes. Ty Pennington is a nice enough guy, if you can pry him out of his bus from playing video games.

I have REAL world experience in what it takes to blow things up. Am I good at it? I'm still alive, after literally thousands of explosions, and I still have all of my fingers and toes. My specific area of specialty just happens to be bringing down concrete and metal buildings. I have a waiting list that spans into 2020 (including a few in Japan that I've turned down), so I'm not looking for more work.

I'm not a "truther" nor am I any of the other names you keep hurling at me, which seems to be your response when cornered
with REAL questions instead of going off onto "your" tangents that make absolutely no sense in the real world.

Bring REAL facts to the table. Show me the interviews with the Union bosses where they watched Thermite being added to these buildings DECADES ago. Or that they saw "strange people adding things to the building columns".

Show me the people who managed the cabling infrastructure for the buildings and how SO MANY CABLES were not accounted for and some "secret agency" told them to not touch them. Every single building has a master planner, that maintains the cabling plant, they know where every cable goes, where it terminates, and what it's carrying.

Show me the Union folks that managed the MAC's (Moves, adds, and changes) for the building, including each of the renovations and how they were told to not touch specific walls or sections because some shadow agency made them stop.

There are so many pieces to the puzzle you are painting, that every single person in the building had to be in on this from the start, and you don't think that would be uncovered by now?

I won't be watching any more of the same propaganda films from you, those are minutes of my life that I simply can't get back.

Just show me how this massive amount of people accomplished so much, when no one saw what was going on.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Case closed.

you want Evidence...

Wait, here's my shocked face, they are selling books and DVD's. No motives there.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1365703789

And BTW, I have dropped MANY buildings, and the concrete pulverizes each and every time. So, your "expert" just lost all of his credibility.

Oh, additionally, you can buy a REAL book on 9/11 from Popular Mechanics, who I trust far more than a guy and his side kick making $20 a pop for people that fit into the saying uttered by David Hannum, "There's a sucker born every minute".

This book, you can buy for a penny used.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1441558609&sr=1-1&keywords=David+Chandler+91 1

edit on 6-9-2015 by matadoor because: Because there is a sucker born every minute.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Matadoor, then you would have no problems with revealing your real identity I assume? I think you are just bluffing.

What is your opinion about the demolition experts (and loaders/planners etc) who think controlled demolitions is a better alternative than the fire epicycle theory?

People like Johann Kalari, Danny Jowenko,
Tom Sullivan, Torin Wolf, Tim Erney, Dennis A. Thompson,
John Suffoletta,
Roman Korol and there are much more experts.

When Jowenko became popular on youtube the whole debunking scene tried to convince everyone he was wrong, even Jowenko himself has been provided information.

I understand that it takes a lot of work prepping buildings for demolition but the situation is different, it doesn't need to be a clean collapse. The twin towers didn't fall clean into their footprint. Wtc7 did however. If you read the NIST report you have to admit there is no prepping needed at all. You only need access to column 79.

It's ridiculous that the NISTians and OCT'ers agree that a rigourous and total collapse requires a lot of work. But on the other hand (7wtc) a single thermal expansion of a girder leading to the failure of a single column is simply leading to a symmetric, freefall and total collapse. It's a contradiction.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: drommelsboef

When Jowenko became popular on youtube the whole debunking scene tried to convince everyone he was wrong, even Jowenko himself has been provided information.

Danny Jowenko had maintained that explosives did not bring down WTC 1 and WTC 2. A fact that truthers like to overlook.

It's ridiculous that the NISTians and OCT'ers agree that a rigourous and total collapse requires a lot of work. But on the other hand (7wtc) a single thermal expansion of a girder leading to the failure of a single column is simply leading to a symmetric, freefall and total collapse. It's a contradiction.

WTC 7 did not fall at free fall speed. Let's take a look here.

It seems that truthers like to omit the rest of the story regarding the collapse of WTC 7.

The twin towers didn't fall clean into their footprint. Wtc7 did however. If you read the NIST report you have to admit there is no prepping needed at all.

If you looked that the south facade of WTC 7, you would have noticed that it suffered major impact damage, which explains why WTC 7 tilted toward the south in the final seconds of its collapse.

Photo of South Wall of WTC 7

WTC 7 Impact Damage

So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

www.debunking911.com...

edit on 6-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: drommelsboef
Matadoor, then you would have no problems with revealing your real identity I assume? I think you are just bluffing.

Redacted enough to remain semi annonimous yet I seriously doubt you have one of these, nor could you pass the background checks that I have to go through.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

Any other questions as to whether I know what I'm talking about or not?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You don't act or think like a scientist.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: drommelsboef

What is your opinion about the demolition experts (and loaders/planners etc) who think controlled demolitions is a better alternative than the fire epicycle theory?

People like Johann Kalari, Danny Jowenko,
Tom Sullivan, Torin Wolf, Tim Erney, Dennis A. Thompson,
John Suffoletta,
Roman Korol and there are much more experts.

I understand that it takes a lot of work prepping buildings for demolition but the situation is different, it doesn't need to be a clean collapse. The twin towers didn't fall clean into their footprint. Wtc7 did however. If you read the NIST report you have to admit there is no prepping needed at all. You only need access to column 79.

www.youtube.com...

That's what happened to building 7.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Skyeagle409 is the most level headed person posting here besides myself. Listen to them too. There may be boogie men, but the only ones that exist for 9/11 are the ones trying to make money off of books and DVD's.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join