It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Molten Metal

Pure liquid aluminum would be expected to appear silvery. However, the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace. The apparent color also would have been affected by slag formation on the surface."

WRONG

No investigator was able to investigated what was running down the side of the WTC. It is only open to speculations, guess, and opinions.

No one knows to this very day 14 years what it was that was pouring out the side of the WTC and that's a fact.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

WRONG

I think that you are trying to be funny considering it is basic knowledge why the cooled silvery droplets were aluminum, not steel.

"NIST concluded that the source of the molten material was aluminum alloys from the aircraft, since these are known to melt between 475 degrees Celsius and 640 degrees Celsius (depending on the particular alloy), well below the expected temperatures (about 1,000 degrees Celsius) in the vicinity of the fires.

edit on 10-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No BS by any means, which explains why after 14 years, the evidence supports my references and facts, not the disinformation of Truthers.

Your information is extremely bias to say the lease. You are basing your information on "pseudo science" from well known debunking sites that have an agenda. I have read most if not all of them and I do not support their proven fallacies that you use to back your silly claims.

Stop calling all Truther disinformation, this shows your desprete attempt of discrete the truth by call everyone a lair who doesn't support your fallacies. How is that helping you so far?
edit on 10-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Aluminum and the World Trade Center Disaster

Aluminum was present in two significant forms at the World Trade Center on 9-11:

(i) By far the largest source of aluminum at the WTC was the exterior cladding on WTC 1 & 2. In quantitative terms it may be estimated that 2,000,000 kg of anodized 0.09 aluminum sheet was used, in the form of 43,600 panels, to
cover the faÄade of each Twin Tower.

(i) The other major source of aluminum at the WTC was the aluminum alloyairframes of the Boeing 767 aircraft that crashed into the Twin Towers on the morning of 9-11. It may be estimated that, on impact, these aircraft weighed about 124,000 kg including fuel; of this weight, 46,000 kg comprised the fuselage and 21,000 kg made up the mass of the wings – all of which were fabricated from aluminum alloys. Modern airframes are invariably constructedfrom series 2000 aluminum alloys.

Alloy 2024 is a typical example containing93 % Al, 4.5 % Cu, 1.5 % Mg, and 0.5 % each of Mn and Fe. These metallic additions to aluminum lower the melting point of the alloy from a value of 660 C, for pure aluminum, to about 548  C for alloy 2024. This relatively low temperature indicates that the fires within the Twin Towers were quitecapable of melting at least some of the Boeing 767 aluminum aluminum airframe structures remaining in the WTC before its collapse.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Your information is extremely bias to say the lease. You are basing your information on "pseudo science" from well known debunking sites that have an agenda. I have read most if not all of them and I do not support their proven fallacies that you use to back your silly claims.

False! Much of what I post is based on experience and knowledge. On the other hand, a typical Truther lives in a world of denial, and vulnerable to receiving and spreading disinformation and lies, and I have compiled a long list over the years as proof.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I think that you are trying to be funny considering it is basic knowledge why the cooled silvery droplets were aluminum, not steel.

I think you are funny considering it is basic knowledge that there was no investigation to what was poring out of the WTC.

"Opinion" are not facts.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

www.911myths.com...

Is a debunking website with an agenda to support the OS narrative it is very bias to say the lease.

It is a fact that 911 myths.com only supports "pseudo science" So this is where you have been getting your fallacies from.
I am not surprise, seeing that the only way to support a fallacy the OS is to go to a fallacy website.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

False! Much of what I post is based on experience and knowledge. On the other hand, a typical Truther lives in a world of denial, and vulnerable to receiving and spreading disinformation and lies, and I have compiled a long list over the years as proof.

False

Not all Truther live in a world of denial as you falsely claim. However since you want to attack me personally, you have demonstrated post after post that you live in a fantasy world of delusion and have compile a list of false narratives from well known debunking sites that does spread lies. I have NEVER told any lies to support my claims However you have, and it has been pointed out to you repeatedly. Yet you continue to ignore everyone who has pointed out the lies.

STOP attacking me, I am not the Topic of this discussion. Stay on Topic.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

think you are funny considering it is basic knowledge that there was no investigation to what was poring out of the WTC.

Since tens of tons of aluminum from the airframe of United 175 was packed in that corner of WTC 2, not to mention the aliuminum facade of WTC 2, where the interior is engulfed in flames as shown in videos and photos, and the fact that laws of physics dictate that such fires generated temperatures high enough to melt aluminum, but not steel, and the fact that silvery aluminum droplets can been seen falling from that corner of WTC, and since there was nothing in the corner of WTC 2 that could have generated temperatures needed to melt steel, common sense logic says that the molten aluminum was what it was; molten aluminum.

14 years and counting and still no evidence of molten steel.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Since tens of tons of aluminum from the airframe of United 175 was packed in that corner of WTC 2, not to mention the aliuminum facade of WTC 2, where the interior is engulfed in flames as shown in videos and photos, and the fact that laws of physics dictate that such fires generated temperatures high enough to melt aluminum, but not steel, and the fact that silvery aluminum droplets can been seen falling from that corner of WTC, and since there was nothing in the corner of WTC 2 that could have generated temperatures needed to melt steel, common sense logic says that the molten aluminum was what it was; molten aluminum.

14 years and counting and still no evidence of molten steel.

14 years and counting and still no evidence of molten aluminum poring down the WTC. Oh are you saying I support the molten steel theory? Because I have not said anything regarding that.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Not all Truther live in a world of denial as you falsely claim.

Well, when Truthers were using "Pilots for 9/11 Truth" against me during their arguments, I decided to pay "Pilots for 9/11 Truth" a visit and was shocked at what I was reading. They were deliberately posting disinformation and lies.

Eventually, the founder of "Pilots for 9/11 Truth", Rob Balsamo, and I, went head-to-head in another forum after I caught him deliberately posting more disinformation and lies.

I let him know that what he was posted was false. He didn't know it at the time that I was also a pilot of over 40 years experience to know that what he was posting was false information.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

14 years and counting and still no evidence of molten aluminum poring down the WTC.

It was all there on video and in photos today, which effectively dismisses your claim.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Well, when Truthers were using "Pilots for 9/11 Truth" against me during their arguments, I decided to pay "Pilots for 9/11 Truth" a visit and was shocked at what I was reading. They were deliberately posting disinformation and lies.

We are not talking about Pilots for 911 Truthers I dont care what another website has said to you. please stay on topic

Eventually, the founder of "Pilots for 9/11 Truth", Rob Balsamo, and I, went head-to-head in another forum after I caught him deliberately posting more disinformation and lies.

I let him know that what he was posted was false. He didn't know it at the time that I was also a pilot of over 40 years experience to know that what he was posting was false information.

Not interested. please stay on topic. WTC 7

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

It was all there on video and in photos today, which effectively dismisses your claim.

No, the fact is they all dismisses all your claims.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

We are not talking about Pilots for 911 Truthers I dont care what another website has said to you. please stay on topic

Well, you are in the same boat, denying accurate and viable facts.

Molten Metal

The large volume of liquid metal observed pouring from the tower. The sudden appearance of the flow at the top of the window was likely the result of the formation of a pathway from the 81st floor where the aluminum possibly had pooled on top of the floor slab as it melted. This, in turn suggests that the 81st floor slab possibly sank down or pulled away from the spandrel at this time.

debunking911.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I would like to add that I support the OP and his wonderful job of of giving us the truth and a well put together thread.
His findings and science are un-disputable.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

That doesn't fly considering that it is clear that molten aluminum is seen flowing from the corner of WTC 2.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I would like to add that I support the OP and his wonderful job of of giving us the truth and a well put together thread.
His findings and science are un-disputable.

Well, looking at the facts, after 14 years, the OS is still standing.
edit on 11-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

14 years and still no evidence for explosives nor thermite, which means that you are incorrect at best.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join