It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Cops Hunt 70 Juveniles In Late Night "Mob And Rob"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by MoarBeer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals Though the reply was to you it was more a general rant at the thread and the mentality exhibited I thought that was apparent, obviously it wasn't and I'm sorry that you took it the way you did.
Tell me you don't see exactly what I was saying exhibited throughout the thread.

edit on 7/28/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'd say the biggest problem today is no one wants to face the truth. The truth is black youths are in crisis. We don't see white or Asian children doing flash mobs. Now why not becomes the million dollar question. We can't blame it on poverty there are plenty of areas with poor white and asians. So what's that leave parenting bottom line we created a generation of parents who just don't care. As to why we can make all kinds of excuses. But I think the only way things will change is when you actually make the parents responsible for their children. Guarantee if parents were responsible to reimburse the store owner this stuff would stop quick.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Oh and

White mob
White mob
White mob

White kids B&E Party
White Kids Terrorize Brooklyn Shop Owners

Should I continue with Asians and Latinos or... ?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

looks like everything is proportional.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is it?

How many of these white mobs breaking into vacant homes and partying it up, to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of damage, do we not hear about because their parents are people in power, or bought people in power and they don't want their kids to have records or be followed by their bad behavior for the rest of their lives. Remember the white kid absolved of vehicular homicide while under the influence (not his first offense either) because prison was too far from his norm and it would harm him psychologically? He killed four people. It happens all the time.

For all we know it's a much bigger problem with white teens than black teens. Like the former Baltimore cop someone did a thread on recently... "We don't go into white neighborhoods for arrests and traffic stops, that's where the judges (etc) kids live." Loosely quoted.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

And when these "kids" start getting their rear ends beaten or shot, the media will portray them as "good kids" out for fun.

What happened to parenting?

parenting?....the father is doing life for selling a bag of weed, and the mother is out working her 2nd part-time job for minimum wage...........maybe these kids can go over to the "leave it to beaver" house, where "ward" is having his martini after a grueling 8 hour workday making damn good money, and mom has her apron and make-up on, and is cooking a 3-course hot meal.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

OK you changed my mind.

We definitely need a much bigger government authority to solve the failures of just big government.

I think one trillion dollars more will do the trick.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I thought the Cleaver house was in a heavy gang area?

Boy am I mis-informed.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Who said that?

Who the hell said that!?

Drug laws need to be repealed.
Quota systems need to go.
Stop bleeding the poor for revenue.

This is what people are saying!
This is what would hear from Black Activists if you unclenched your ass and opened your ears!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They were just nice kids who wanted some candy. How dare anyone deny them their right to free candy.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Who said that?

Who the hell said that!?

Drug laws need to be repealed.
Quota systems need to go.
Stop bleeding the poor for revenue.

This is what people are saying!
This is what would hear from Black Activists if you unclenched your ass and opened your ears!

It was pretty clear that I said what I posted.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I guess I'm glad I never got a smart phone, if I get a girl I'm getting her off that thing I'm not gonna be in a relationship like that.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Yes, those ideas are fair. But do you not think that certain segments like media sometimes pander to these kind of people when they call them kids out for fun? I suppose MS-13 is also just out to have fun.. they think they're so cool with those tattoos in their faces, their anger needs to be channelled into something useful like being corporate mercenaries. Don't you think?

They should send them against ISIS right, a lot of the Hispanics are Christians. They could totally make it into a holy war.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join