It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Cops Hunt 70 Juveniles In Late Night "Mob And Rob"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Gang Stalking

Gang Stalking

Gang Stalking

Gang Stalking

Gang Stalking

"Organized Stalking"

"Organized Stalking"

I got bored checking after that but I'm sure you've spammed this in a lot more threads also. Care to give it a break? Not everything is about gang stalking.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Black lives matter.

...right?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

As a small business owner, I'm appalled at your mentality.

Are you really saying these kids looting a store is acceptable because it's not on the same field as the rape from big business?

I get raped by our government on a daily basis, I sure as he'll don't need some punk kids making my life harder, thinking they're sticking it to the man...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You must not be the owner of anything to think this way.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Kids doing dumb stuff, parents should be able to lay down the law at home, im sure alot less of these incidents would happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
Black lives matter.

...right?

I'm convinced they keep using that in an effort to make themselves believe it.
Look at the numbers of young black kids shooting each other and tell me who it doesn't seem to matter to most.
It's not about voting rights or hiring or school admissions or even segregation anymore.
It's as if they got equality then were disappointed with the results.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I said I hope they get caught, I said there was no excuse for their behavior. I do feel bad for the owners, I've had my home broken into several years ago... it's awful. But even my own personal experiences with crime perpetrated against me doesn't outrage me as much as the other things I listed.

Sorry that you're offended.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Nah nothing major at all, just equal treatment by the justice system.

Only black kids do bad things huh?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Not according to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
These are not kids. These are pirates. They have raided the gas station. Oh sure, they could go into the wilderness and have a circle of fire and put mud on their face and dance around with music and like civil society people somewhere else where history matters, but no, they gotta steal their candy bar or the ice cream and loiter at the gas station getting cheap thrills from ruining their country from the inside out, and leave a bad impression.

I can see some parts of USA crumbling down to the economy of Haiti due to the uncivilized actions of young adults, not quite kids when they can roam around unsupervised. Lord of the Flies, wild children is an understatement. That's a state of emergency for the shop owner, it's not right on anybody's life to do that.

If they keep up they're going to have to send in some white people to break it up. Curfew for everybody.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenSyrup

Simple what happens is shop owner get mad about lack of parenting. Decides not worth keeping his store in a crappy netighborhood and moved his business eksewhere. Then locals complain because they have to drive everywhere and their is no businesses locally. Same problem with with people living there. The descent people move out leaving only the trash. Just wait until people decide for public safety to build fences it's coming.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: mikeone718

Not according to themselves

Fixed that for you

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Nah nothing major at all, just equal treatment by the justice system.

Only black kids do bad things huh?

Never said that, what I did say was there is a problem with black on black violence.
Them numbers don't lie and they're bad. Very bad.
Gun laws aren't the answer obviously.
I believe violence is accepted as a cultural norm now.

Now enter the police - this is where the war on drugs has done great damage to minority communities.
Torn apart families, made unemployment much worse, brought police in to everyday interaction.
Until drug laws are changed not much will change.
Once that baton swinging over their heads is gone they can start to rebuild families and communities.

edit on 27-7-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

There's also a problem with white on white violence, latino on latino but let's keep highlighting over and over and over again the black on black violence all while crying that you can't talk about it or be labeled a racist... at the same time let's ignore poverty, let's ignore the community organizations and cry some more how they don't police themselves, don't try to do anything to fix the problems they face... let's throw in a little welfare teat suckling too while we're at it huh?

Let's ignore the harassment, the harsher sentencing for black men and then all have a good laugh how little black children run wild in the streets because they don't know who their daddy's are. Let's ignore the DELIBERATE pumping in of drugs and guns into the ghettos.

Let's just keep dehumanizing them some more but let's call it care and concern about black on black violence instead. I can't stand this BS for one more minute.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hopes and dreams up in smoke.

Ideals shattered.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Oh please, that argument is crap. My parents generation all got their asses kicked by their parents back in the day, no shortage of badasses and criminals in their lot. Some of the most badass people I know are from that generation, and they would make the "badasses" of today cry for their mommy in a minute flat.

My parents and uncles tell me all kinds of cringe stories about how they got their asses kicked, made to smoke or eat a carton of cigarettes when caught smoking, etc etc. Most of my family ended up hanging with the outlaw biker crowd, despite their strict catholic upbringings, or maybe because of it.

edit on Mon, 27 Jul 2015 22:25:02 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

There's also a problem with white on white violence, latino on latino but let's keep highlighting over and over and over again the black on black violence all while crying that you can't talk about it or be labeled a racist... at the same time let's ignore poverty, let's ignore the community organizations and cry some more how they don't police themselves, don't try to do anything to fix the problems they face... let's throw in a little welfare teat suckling too while we're at it huh?

Let's ignore the harassment, the harsher sentencing for black men and then all have a good laugh how little black children run wild in the streets because they don't know who their daddy's are. Let's ignore the DELIBERATE pumping in of drugs and guns into the ghettos.

Let's just keep dehumanizing them some more but let's call it care and concern about black on black violence instead. I can't stand this BS for one more minute.

Well I'm talking about black on black violence and I'm not afraid of being labeled a racist.
I'm talking about black cultural norms because it relates to the TOPIC OF THE THREAD.
Mobbing stores is an issue with black kids, not white kids, not Asian kids, not Hispanic kids.
That's just an ugly truth, not racism.

Where have I dehumanized anyone or made jokes about kids not knowing who their daddies are?
Where did I mention welfare?

I think you're convinced that I'm some kind of secret klan member or something just because I don't believe in taking down Confederate flags. It's history, OUR history and it's not ok to try and remove any parts of it but that's not up for debate here.

Have you ever been the ONLY protester at a KKK march? I have. Ever gotten death threats by phone saying "your on the klan death list"? I have. I knew the people at the SPLC back when they were called Klanwatch. Surprised? I thought ATS was a place where you didn't have to conform to any given set of beliefs to be acceptable.

Please desist with the baseless inferences like your last post.
They don't flatter you either.

edit on 28-7-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You're really not seeing things clearly.
Those lies you've been fed are choking you.
#ItsNotRacistIfItsTrue

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: xuenchen

And when these "kids" start getting their rear ends beaten or shot, the media will portray them as "good kids" out for fun.

What happened to parenting?

The parents said "run down to the Circle K and pick up a few things"...

That convenience store is richer than them and probably owned by Whitey anyway...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When I read this, there was not a shred of doubt the ethnicity of the mob. It's not racist, its not media conditioning, it's nothing but knowledge from living on this part of the rock in the sky called America for 43 years.
We have welfare, free housing, free food, free school, free college opportunities, AFFIRMITIVE ACTION where they award jobs to under qualified people based on ethnic background for ALL THOSE THUGS! Where does it turn around?? Maybe from within their culture, from the older people telling them how it was before and how its being squandered and shat upon by them at this moment in time. Leaders like MLK provided a path and they burn flags and loot. Leaders like Ben Carson and Alan West are called "Uncle Tom's" for telling it like it is. IT's a sad state to know before watching and then thinking "that wasn't that bad".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join