It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Virginia prostitute shot dead abusive john who may be national serial killer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
West Virginia prostitute shot dead abusive john who may be national serial killer linked to at least 10 dead women

A West Virginia prostitute who killed a threatening john may have inadvertently ended an Oregon serial killer’s reign of terror that took him on a cross country murder spree.

Neal Falls, 45, was shot dead last week after meeting up for a tryst with a sex worker he met online named Heather. But when Falls showed up at the woman’s Charleston, W. Va., home, the armed man barged in and asked her, “live or die?” before choking and strangling her.

Heather was able to wriggle out of his grasp and fight for her life.

"When he strangled me, I grabbed my rake, and when he laid the gun down to get the rake out of my hands, I shot him," Heather told CBS News. "I grabbed the gun and shot behind me."

Link

Woman looks to have been lucky and aware of the situation. If this is true, one less bad person's days of terror and death dealing is over.

Waiting to see if he is proved to be a serial killer.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Ok I hate serial killers

I really do

But I hate more serial killers hiding behind political position and serial killers hiding behind alphabet agencies

This guy is an amateur compared

ShortN
edit on 27-7-2015 by ShortNoodle1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why don't I believe her version of events?

What is she, a ninja?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm glad that she made it out alive. If you see anything that proves he was a serial killer please post an update.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
if he has killings on him, I don't care how or why she did it. She has most likely saved other women. They found a major kill kit in his car. He had 4 sets of hand cuffs in his pockets. They believe he dismembers his victims.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If this checks out to be the case and it's infant the serial killer. In the long run she's saved lives. And the possibility of helping out the victim's loved ones those who feel they are not met with closure unless the killer ceases to live.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I suspect that this sex worker is seriously rethinking her career options...

If there were a GoFundMe campaign set up to help her do that, it would likely be inundated with donations.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I get that she's a woman and it sounds far fetched (she couldn't possibly be so strong right ?) sarcasm off

Maybe she took martial arts ?
edit on 27-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
But isn't wrong to let people arm themselves for their own defense? Isn't that what we get told all the time?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Living in a country where it's nearly impossible to own a gun, I've turned to martial arts for self defence.

It's not an end all solution but I do know how to disarm someone with a gun within grabbing distance so it's a fighting chance.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is a fake story. The rapist in the photo is likely in a state hospital in California. I recall a story about the same face around 1992-1996, where this man got sent to hospital for life for crime and his IQ/EQ was too low to pass for testimony in a court.

Those killing tools are brought up from old cases, and the prostitute (for womens rights, the word hooker is very vulgar), so they make a psy program and put it in the news. At the same time they make the local police look like they took a bribe or something.

Look, Holmes and Roof, and now Neal Falls, they all had connections with California psychological research circles in the 80s and 90s. That circle is hitting Colorado with psych social work care people as of 2015. New names, same actors. Watch your kids, parents, around these psychs because they'll malpractice your family's rights away.

Roof was formerly Spangle in California, Holmes was formerly a Glazner boy, and now, wow, this Falls was formerly Kurt Newton. In theory. The woman handling their cases is involved with state hospital researches, you know this goes back to USA experimental research and psychological warfare.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I wasn't alluding to her strength as a female...

More to her agility and accuracy as a human.

So save the sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

First hit was that he was not an amateur killer. I wont go into the next hit but the pictures of his truck pretty much validated...

Did you notice how the girls he chose all seemed to have the same type of appearance? One thing for sure this guy was twisted.

The pictures of his trunk looked as if there were old bloody stains on the carpeting. He seemingly threw everything needed in haphazardly too, not a neat freak or OCD type individual.

Hope we do not start seeing copy cats now that this ones been bagged, tagged and found.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I also caught inconsistency in her story however it may have been purposely done this way for further investigative reasons.

Or Maybe She Is a Superhero!!!

Or Maybe She Is a Superhero!!!Or Maybe She Is a Superhero!!!
edit on pm731pmMon, 27 Jul 2015 15:44:10 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortNoodle1

Yep and can you just imagine how he has captured others with his official security guard game? This is not going to bode well for real security officers who still strive to serve and protect those that they are under contract to. It is getting to the point where people should never open their doors or car windows to strangers even in uniform or stationed at posts if they feel insecure.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well he did ask the question..."Live or Die". I'm willing to bet he did not like her final answer! Mess with the Ho, you get the Hook. Twisted reality. Hopefully, she will alter her life's path.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But isn't wrong to let people arm themselves for their own defense? Isn't that what we get told all the time?

Damm skippy straight!
I say....we arm all the prostitutes! Sign'em up with the NRA!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex

I think he said something else that was far more censored than that line, but then it is also part of the investigation I am quite sure to not go public with everything. I wonder if he only killed some of the women and perhaps let others go? So many questions, but that guy looks like a total weasel (not to insult beautiful weasels)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for clearing that up, see how anyone can think what you believe when you leave such open ended comments ?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It's always great to hear that the criminal got the short end of the stick. She probably saved more lives by ending this serial killers life. Adios muchacho!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join