It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Writings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The following especially applies to this conversation:

Man and the Universe That Surrounds Him

"Those who dedicate themselves to practical Magic are in the Astral World. Let�s remember Eliphas Levi, a great Master who undeniably lives in the Astral World. He lives and works there because he is a magician.

We must reassert the value of the word �magician.� Nowadays magicians are charlatans and conjurers who deceive people with their hand skills.

In ancient times a magician was a wise person, an illuminated person who had developed in his occult anatomy the annular serpentine fire that develops in the ascetic�s body.

We can invoke angels, and demons, too, in the Astral World. There are ineffable angelic phrases thanks to which Elohim can assist us. But there are also diabolic mantric phrases by which we can invoke demons.

Angels and demons obey the Magus. Magi live in the Astral World. The Adeptus who has dedicated himself to High or low Magic lives in the Astral World."

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Speaking of invoking angels, has anyone ever heard of The Book of the Angel Raziel ? It is supposed to have been written by the above angel, and given to Adam. The History channel had a show on recently regarding angels, and they mentioned the book.

Here is some info on it

"(Secret of God)

This angel is the the legendary author of The Book of the Angel Raziel --"wherein all celestial and earthly knowledge is set down." The Book of the Angel Raziel is reputed to contain the 1,500 keys to the mysteries of the universe. Unfortunately, they are written in a language so arcane and impossible to decifer (without presumably the aid of Raziel himself) that not even the greatest angels of heaven are able to figure it out. Raziel is also ranked as the special patron to the first human."

www.sarahsarchangels.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Speaking of invoking angels, has anyone ever heard of The Book of the Angel Raziel ? It is supposed to have been written by the above angel, and given to Adam. The History channel had a show on recently regarding angels, and they mentioned the book.

Rings a bell,
i remember hearing about it, cant rememeber where though. A friend might have brought it up, but im not sure.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Those who seek 'more than God' will find things other than God. Do not be deceived. Follow God directly. If you choose to follow a leader instead, for your sake you had better know who your leaders follow, where their path leads to, and where the the source of 'their powers' come from. There are many who can testify to the consequences.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Quote: "There exists the belief that he was born in Jerusalem and that he had an Age of more than 2000 or 3000 years."

You have got to be Kidding me! That is just plain Gullible & Over the Top!

Other than that a lot of Fascinating Stuff! Big Up & Respect to Tamahu & Masonic Light as Usual!

I knew that there was something Fishy about the Connection between Crowley - Ruess/Germer & the Crop of Modern New Age Fools currently playing games with each other!

Quote: "Azasel is an Egregore who gave great assistance to humanity. Azasel was the king Solomon. Actually the Bodhisattva of Azasel is *Fallen*, but it is logical that in the close future, this Bodhisattva will rise from the clay of the earth again. All the angels of families, angels of countries, angels of tribes, etc. are Egregores. We find written in the Theosophical Glossary of H.P.B the following: �Egregores� from the Greek Egregori = �Watcher.� Eliphas Levi calls them �the chiefs of the souls who are the spirits of energy and action�; whatever that may or may not mean. The Oriental Occultists describe the Egregores as �Beings whose bodies and essence is a tissue of the so-called Astral Light. They are the shadows (Bodhisattvas) of the higher Planetary Spirits whose bodies are of the essence of the higher Divine Light.�

"Watchers" are a class in the "Angel Hierarchy"!

FASCINATING! "AZAZEL" = "HELEL" = "LUCIFER" - SURPRISE!
LIGHT BRINGER INDEED!

Quote: "The Book of Enoch gives the name Egregores to the Angels who married the daughters of Seth and who begot with them giants as children."

Thus the "Missing Link" or the "Divine Spark" which Began our EVOLUTION could in fact be "Alien DNA" within our own "DNA"!!!!!!!

-Peace!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
I've heard that the O.T.O. used to be very similiar to the authentic ancient Gnostic Schools, but then it degenerated into a school of black-magic, after a certain black-magician(Aleister Crowley I assume) ruined the teachings.

The teachings are supposed to be, at least theoretically, the same. OTO was founded by Dr. Theodore Reuss in 1899. Before Crowley became a member of OTO, he wrote a book called "The Book of Lies." After reading it, Reuss showed up at Crowley's doorstep, accusing him of revealing OTO secrets. Crowley replied that he had no idea what Reuss was talking about. Reuss then invited him to become a member of OTO, with the promise that he (Reuss) would make Crowley OTO Grand Master in the UK. The reason for this, no doubt, is that Crowley would have to take a vow a secrecy in order to join, and Reuss wanted him to stop blabbing about the order's secret magickal techniques. Crowley accepted, and was made Grand Master for Britain on the spot.

After Reuss suffered a paralytic stroke, he resigned his leadership, making Crowley international head of the order. At the time, OTO began to come into conflict with Freemasonry. Several European Masonic Grand Lodges accused OTO of plagiarizing Masonic ritual to use for their own initiation ritual. In order to keep from being listed as a clandestine pseudo_Masonic Rite, Crowley re-wrote the OTO initiation rituals, purging them of their Masonic overtones, at least in their first three degrees. Unfortunately, this was never done for the OTO's higher degrees, and they continue to be rip-offs of the Rite of Memphis.

Whether he was as bad as people claim or not; Crowley would have to have been doing a hell of alot of 'joking', if he wasn't really a black-magician.

There is no doubt that Crowley did a lot of joking; but he also wrote a lot of stuff just for its pure shock value. There are a couple of reasons for this. First, he despised proper Victorian bourgeois society. He believed it was hypocritical, and restricted any sort of personal growth. He declared war on it in his writings, and, strongly influenced by Nietzsche, began launching his anti-Christian, anti-bourgeois tirades.

Secondly, he had seriously studied and practiced Buddhism under the guidance of his former college roommate, Allen Bennett, who had become a Buddhist monk in Burma. He would periodically visit Bennett in Burma for the rest of life, to meditate in the mountains with the monks. In Buddhism, Crowley learned the Zen principle of "koan" (or "kung-un"), the doctrine that people can be shocked into enlightenment through apparent blasphemy.

According to the Zen Masters, this is a way of deprogramming people. For example, when a young student devoted to Gotama would approach Ho Tai, Ho would declare "The Buddha is fried excrement!" Such a statement could possibly shock the novitiate enough to lead him to samadhi.

Knowing very well how hung up Victorian society was on "manners" and "good taste", Crowley tried his damndest to overturn them in favor of real insight. Whether or not he was successful in this is a completely different question, but his methods did indeed follow the principle of kung-un.

And speaking of Eliphas Levi; have you ever heard or read anything about this?:

No, but I have studied him for many years. He is usually the starting point for modern Hermetics. He is quoted at length by Pike in "Morals and Dogma", as well as in the materials given to members of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and Builders of the Adytum.

It was Levi who first published the facts linking Tarot the Qabalah, which by itself was the single most important event in modern occult authorship. It was also Levi who first prophesied that the Great Magical Agent was about to be harnassed by profane science, and that when the Agent was so harnassed, it would revolutionize the world.

Levi claimed that this Agent would bring light to the night skies, and allow people from all over the world to communicate with each other instantly. This Magical Agent was soon thereafter harnassed in part by profane science, as Levi accurately predicted, under the name "electricity", and all of his prophecies concerning it have come to pass.

As for Levi having "impure knowledge", it is sometimes claimed that his knowledge was less than perfect because his Qabaistic interpretations of the Tarot were wrong. However, as both Waite and Crowley have pointed out, Levi had taken a vow of secrecy in his Initiation; it seems likely that he published the wrong attributions on purpose. This would both keep his integrity in his vows, while also letting the curious reader know that there was in fact a Grand Arcanum of knowledge concerning these things to be more thoroughly investigated.

In any case, I would still have to disagree with your assertion that sex magick ipso facto constitutes black magic. The parallel between the erotic and the mystic is found not only in the holy writings of the East such as the Kama Sutra, but even in our own Holy Books, most notably in the Song of Solomon. Indeed, I'm not completely convinced that "black magic" even exists. No one can perform "real" Magick unless they have been properly purified and consecrated; if an unworthy object were to try to use the Holy Arcanum for impure purposes, I would believe that he'd be doing nothing but flailing his arms at the air, and bringing damnation upon his own head.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Quote: "Crowley re-wrote the OTO initiation rituals, purging them of their Masonic overtones, at least in their first three degrees. Unfortunately, this was never done for the OTO's higher degrees, and they continue to be
rip-offs of the Rite of Memphis."

Just as I suspected!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
there are posts on certain websites that cliam that st germain is in fact the wandering jew from the bible who told jesus to go faster and jesus said i go now but u shall wait till i return and hasnt been able to die sense! if this is true that would answer the question as why we have been headed in a different direcxtion for the last 2000 years! st germain who is the wandering jew is also sire francis bacon who helped freemasons create the idea of america in order to establish wat is needed to bring about the event in revelations to create Christs return!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Masonic Light, did I ever tell you how much you ROCK???
You show a commanding and accurate knowledge of the subject of magick. I could only wish that other people would listen and research it with an open mind instead of making snap judgements based upon fear and superstition that has been shoved down their throats their whole life.

Just to add what you laid out so spectacularly.... In regards to sex magick, another reason why the sperm and ovum are so highly regarded is because the symbolism the male and female aspects of the divine (Binah and Chokmah, Yin and Yang, etc...).

Another important fact to keep in mind is that magick - the Science of the Magi as you put it - was and is a divine science. It is not meant to be "played around with" by people who don't know what they are doing. Engaging in rituals that you don't really understand can lead to serious physical and mental breaks. If anyone is interested in learning how to use it, I would suggest you read some books and/or find a teacher. I'd tell you the same thing if you decided one day to go out and build a spark-gap Tesla coil. Whether you believe in magick or not, it is real and *can* harm you, but that does NOT make it inherently evil. Just like any other tool, it can be used for good or evil, depending on the intent of the user.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join