It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

(a poem) Opposite mirror

page: 1

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:21 PM
I looked one day into the opposite mirror and what did I see? A man who look the same as me, smiling at me.

The shabby house I call my own,
In the opposite mirror was a beautiful home!

In the opposite mirror my empty pockets are full of gold. On the reflection side I've brand new shoes, this side they're full of holes.

The grey smoggy air in the opposite mirror isn't there. In the opposite mirror there are light fluffy clouds, blue skies and clean air.

This side my children are consumed by technology daily. In the mirror they play outside on the fresh green grass gaily.

I hear on this side the explosions of a nuclear bomb next door, in the opposite mirror no ones even heard of war.

In the opposite mirror no one looks to our side because they are all content and free and happy inside.

The beautiful picture in the opposite mirror makes me so sad because its opposite so if I see them glad it means I'm sad.

The opposite mirror gives me a clearer picture of myself than a normal mirror because so much brighter the dream in it the dream this side is thinner.

I smashed the opposite mirror because I tried to go through it. I think I just killed the last hope of mankind when I did it.

I guess all of us are looking at the world through some sort of opposite mirror because if we weren't why does nobody see all this disaster?

Smash your opposite mirror like I did today its like coming out of the matrix and finding the real world is grey!

Let's fight to make the land in the opposite mirror jealous of us after all what's in the mirror is a true opposite reflection that we can trust.

I got a new opposite mirror, inside everything is grey and the people hate one another and the government is full of conspiracies and an atomic bomb just exploded! Naaaah, I think its a normal mirror.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:02 PM

You are no different from what are now MILLIONS

You can see that those in charge are uncaring psychos who are driving us all toward the cliff, economically culturally religiously biologically

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:44 PM
I really enjoyed reading that

Thanks for sharing

Much peace to you -nat

new topics