It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychoanalyze yourself PART 2.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm in a warm mountain meets prairie area....and behold...a path opens up before my eyes, I know it is illusion personified....so I camouflage and set-up an ambush to bushwack whatever made or is using the path.

Oh hail...I just noticed there are no trees....anywhere in the world because some shrimpy ding-donged weiner wrote an illegal presidential order deeming it so.

Whats that....??.....a noise something grumbling closer to chase me out of it's territory...before I can even see it, I judge it's size, mobility factor, intent and proximity to within a half second....and blast away at the rocks it will have to traverse to come near my position with a handgun so loud that the sound alone will repel the sorry sap sucker. ( speed loaders in left hand and belt clip. )

A key...there on the sagebrush twig just for me obviously.....I see it's made of Gold.....

Behold, a megestructure 44 stories tall to house any and all who wish....cool

Oh hail an obstruction on the path....it says HERCULES brand dynamite on the box......I shoot it and it is no more....

Hey looky...a city.......ah, at last,,,,a cool place to hangout......it's full of hippy types and reality there is mere agriculture and lounging about the constant building and renewing......it's King is benevolent, just what we always wanted.....He teaches us to unlearn the ways of war, and if we don't come to see Him on Saturdays.....we get no rain!
edit on 31-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the PM.

The key and the bear certainly struck a chord :-)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
1. the path is a mix of dirt and organic rubble.

2. There are trees tall and older. not a lot of brush. not too wooded, quite enough light.

3. I stop and observe the bear and move myself to behind a tree. MY interaction is limited.

4. .old style key, large corroded and black. I put it in my pocket.

5. brick, orange red. covered in vines. The structure is boarded up. It looks old.

6. It's an old wire fence that has something to do with the structure. IT is not hard to pass as a path wouldnt have a hard obstacle. I see more path, the path has gradually turned into more dirt and the more mature forest has given way to a woodland/grassland mix. It looks like october

7. The wall is turly immense. Going on for ever. It is made of white marble, similar in architecture to minas tirith. the path to continue is downhill now. I am at an area that overlooks a basin. The wall runs down and across the basin.

8. I am curious, it is not frightening. It is just overbearing, The builders must have had enourmous resources and skills.
The wall is 100's of feet high. One cannot see the other side.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
1) The path is a mixture of dirt and small pebbles brown in colour leading through a forest of trees towards a mountain.

2) They look similar to pine trees.

3) The bear is medium size brown in colour and doesn't notice me.

4) The key is made of gold and unlocks a secret sanctuary in the mountain.

5) There is an intersection in the road with a wooden crossroads sign, there is also a river with a wooden bridge and a small cabin with a watermill it looks peaceful. The owners are outside and invite me in to stay the night and feed me.

6) There is a large fallen tree that blocks the path which I have to venture into the forest to get around it. On the other side of the fallen tree the path continues on.

7) It is a stone moss covered wall with vines running along it.

8) I'm not concerned with whats on the other side of the wall I'm more concerned about reaching my destination in the mountain. On the other side of the wall there is some ancient ruins.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
1. path is brown and muddy there are pebbles strewn about the place. I am surrounded by a large overgrown forest with red and purple flowers in abundance.

2. tall and dark green with huge reddish brown trunks.

3. initially scared but I see the bear has no apparent interest in me so I ignore it and move on.

4. the key looks important, it is large made of gold with the ankh symbol engraved into the the top.

5. I see what looks like an abandoned hospital. I wont explore my intuition tells me to stay clear.

6. 12 blonde children with no eyes in the sockets block my path they scare me I turn around and run.

7. megalithic huge blocks of stone it looks very out of place here I can not figure out who put it here or why.

8. no I want to go home

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Thanks for the PM.

The key and the bear certainly struck a chord :-)

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Have you tried test #1?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I'm in! Love activities like this! Thank you, Agartha

1) Imagine yourself walking down a path. Describe the path and its surroundings.

Its a small dirt path winding through the middle of a forest. Lots of trees, tall ones, small ones, a few good climbing trees here and there. Lots of bushes, foliage and wildflowers, it's beautiful and peaceful. The forest is alive, birds are chirping and bugs singing in the distance.

2) Alongside the path there are some trees. What are they like?

They are beautiful old oak trees, covered in moss and perfect for climbing.

3) You suddenly encounter a bear. How do you feel about it? What is your interaction with the bear?

I remain perfectly calm but am extremely afraid, I do not move. The bear seems to take notice of me but is not all that interested. It hears a noise off in the distance and moves in that direction, away from me. Once it's gone, I can breathe and continue along the path.

4) You come across a key. What does it look like? What do you do with it?

It's an old skeleton key, gold in color with beautiful detail on the top that has been plugged with dirt. After cleaning out the dirt, I put the key in my pocket.

5) You see a structure up ahead (building, house, barn, anything you wish). Describe what you see. Do you explore the structure? How do you feel about it?

It's a small cottage, made of wood and stone, covered with gingerbread detail and vines climbing up the sides of the small home. There is smoke coming from a stone chimney on the right side of the home. A small rock path winds its way to the front door. There are lots of bushes, plants and flowers in the yard that are treated with care. A big beautiful oak resides in the front yard, covered in moss. I feel safe there and would love to go inside of the home and read in front of the fire or underneath the old oak tree. The cottage appears to be someone's home, suppressing the urge to go inside, I continue along the small dirt path.

6) You now encounter an obstacle on your path. What is it? What do you see on the other side of the obstacle? What do you decide to do next?

An old tree has fallen and is blocking the path that continues on through the forest. I walk around the tree and continue down the winding dirt path.

7) To one side of you there is a wall. Describe it.

It's more like an old wooden fence than a wall really. There are flowering vines climbing up the fence alive with color.

8) Do you want to see what’s on the other side of the wall? If you do, what do you see?

I do want to see what's on the other side! I push the vines to the side and peer through the fence. There is a meadow on the other side with wildflowers everywhere and small stream moving along in the distance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join