It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychoanalyze yourself PART 2.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Nice idea! S&F

I'll be dropping you a PM as soon I have some time!

edit on 31-7-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Nice idea! S&F

I'll be dropping you a PM as soon I have some time!

Sure, any time!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hehe, this was quite interesting indeed!

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Hehe, this was quite interesting indeed!

Thanks!

Have you done the first one? I find that one more ... 'shocking', don't want to spoil it by saying too much.
Glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Maybe, people can use this visualization as sort of an "affirmation" to reprogram the subconscious mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
1. The Path is rocky with wild grass and flowers around it.
2. I see and a big sprawling white oak tree I walk to is and it lead to the forest.
3. Walking in the forest I see a bear I am startled into stillness and then the bear looks at me an then just hoofs at me like it rolls it eye at me then walks away.
4. Walking quickly out of the woods, I see a shiny golden key I decide to pick it up and put it in my pocket.
5. I see an old abandoned ruins with tall white pillars all around a center building that looks like a tome. With moss growing all over it. I feel a pull to look inside the building. I walk throw the door way and see a chest, I see the locks on the chest looks the right size for the key I found. I try the key to the chest and it unlocks the chest. In the chest there is a glowing object that keeps changing shape. So pick it up take it with me.
6.At the edge of the forest. I see a statue I realize it is the back of the statue. So I go to the other side and see that it is a statue of an old wise man. Then the glowing object in my hand shines onto the statue and it becomes alive. After the shock we talk for some time,he tells me what the object does and then points me back to the path.
7. I find the path and by the path I see a low cobble stone wall with moss growing on it.
8. Since I can see over the wall I see tall grass blowing in the wind with a big tree in the field of grass.But I decide not to go on the other side of the wall and then I go on into sunset.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Maybe, people can use this visualization as sort of an "affirmation" to reprogram the subconscious mind.

I have never thought about reprogramming the subconscious mind..... why would you do that?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

1) Imagine yourself walking down a path. Describe the path and its surroundings.

Its a cleaned path through the forest, like in a fantasy world, where the forest has no leaves on the ground, but sinuously passes through the forest, with patches of sun passing through the trees.

2) Alongside the path there are some trees. What are they like?

Tall and grandiose, with enormous crowns of leaves, trunks are formed bizarrely, but beautifully. Like oaks in the ancient European forests.

3) You suddenly encounter a bear. How do you feel about it? What is your interaction with the bear?

I am scared, but I don't show it, instead retreating slowly to a cover, waiting that he finishes walking through and eating.

4) You come across a key. What does it look like? What do you do with it?

It is a very beautiful silver key, ornate with delicate precious stones and metal wings where one holds it, finishing in F. I keep it, of course. Who knows when I'll need it.

5) You see a structure up ahead (building, house, barn, anything you wish). Describe what you see. Do you explore the structure? How do you feel about it?

I pass the threshold of the forest, and enter in a prairie, where at the horizon, there is a glistening tower surrounded by smaller towers, linked together by multiples bridges, all made of steel and glass. It is a futuristic city, with only a dozen such towers, alone in the prairie and bordering the majestic forest. It looks so very peaceful and inviting, a jewel. I explore it, and find it is full of kind people, living together in peace, with fountains everywhere, a sweet smell in the air.
I love very much the majestic forest, but I find myself even more at home in this glistening city, and wish never to leave.

6) You now encounter an obstacle on your path. What is it? What do you see on the other side of the obstacle? What do you decide to do next?

On the path toward the city, or can it be when I explore around the city? I do not have any obstacle in the path to the city, but when I explore around the city, behind it, I see the ocean. It runs parallel to the city to the horizon. I do not see what is beyond the horizon, and do not wish to know either, as I have no desire yet to cross the ocean.

7) To one side of you there is a wall. Describe it.

It is a cliff wall, from a hill near the city. Not too high, enough to take a good couple hours to climb it, but not enough to see that at the top of the cliff, seems to be patches of green grasses.

8) Do you want to see what’s on the other side of the wall? If you do, what do you see?

I am curious, so I climb it. At the top, I find just another prairie, leading to another forest. Basically, another kingdom such as the one I live in, just higher in altitude.

I hope it makes sense. That's what I imagine anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
1. dirt path in the forest. trees along the way
2. tall with not many branches and leaves.
3. i'm scared, it looks at me like it wants to eat me
4. like an old castle key
5. its a castle. im intrigued, no i don't go in
6. a piano, and a horse behind it, walk around both
7. its a brick wall about 8 ft tall, but only about 10 ft. long.
8. a creek

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was thinking about looking for more info on the test do you know what the name of the test is or where to look it up.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lord sword
I was thinking about looking for more info on the test do you know what the name of the test is or where to look it up.

I have no idea, I never looked it up online, it was just given to me by a psychologist lecturer.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

1 - The path is earth type, surronded by big trees, I try follow the path from two big thin men, dressed in white, and then i find to my far front right some houses facing to a smooth green valley;

2 - Big and green trees, kind of thin and pyramidal way;

3 - I feel ok. I look to him watch him for a little while, I try to understand him is feelings what is doing and if he comes to me I will try to receive him infriendly way;

4 - small key, steel, i leave it there;

5 - It's a white small house, I tend to go there just to see if anyone lives there;

6 - it's a small ditch or thrench, I see in the other side the continuation of my road, I jump it and follow through;

7 - Stone wall, of small height;

8 - I can see green trees, with yellow grass, flowers, birds, sun and a blue sky.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

1)It is winding and going through a decent sized park.
2)The trees are tall Sycamores with no leaves, because it is winter.
3)When I see the bear I stop walking and stare in simultaneous amazement and fear. I wait and do nothing, and eventually the bear goes on its way.
4)The key is a tarnished silver skeleton key about the size of the palm of my hand. I put it in my pocket.
5)I see the concrete foundation of a building that is no longer there. I wonder what it looked like when it still existed, and what happened to it. I feel curious.
6)The obstacle in the path is a tree that has fallen, nothing is on the other side, other than the continuing path. I step over the downed tree and keep walking.
7)The wall is old, and constructed of stones. It isn't very high, so I can see over it fine.
8)On the other side of the wall is a grass clearing that seems to go on for quite a way into the horizon.

I also went back to your first post and included my answers for that as well:

1)Seth, my boyfriend
2)I see a deer.
3)I look at it, it looks back, and then runs away.
4)Not too big, but also not cozy.
5)No fence
6)It's a stained wooden ovular table with 4 chairs around it. Nothing is on the table.
7)The cup is made of glass.
8)I pick it up, go back inside, and put it in the dishwasher.
9)The body of water is a small creek.
10)I can cross it by jumping over it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

1). The path is narrow, but not too much so and there are trees, maybe maple trees surrounding me, with a few on the ground. It's cool, but not cold. The path snakes without winding too much, nor is it straight.

2). Maple/oak trees with colorful leaves (it's autumn after all)

3). first reaction "holy sh*t this just got real"...second reaction, hope it doesn't see me

4). it's gold with a clover-ish shape on the handle end and two teeth - I'd pick up this key and put it in my pocket to take to the lost and found

5). I see an outhouse and am mighty relieved b/c the walking has cured my constipation and it couldn't have come at a better time

6). it's a root from a tree off the side of the path - on the other side, the path continues. I just step over the root

7). pink and flat, concrete

8). sure, but i can see already it's just leaves = the wall is just a wall, ruins from some other building and i can easily see around it when I walk further up the path

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
1) Imagine yourself walking down a path. Describe the path and its surroundings.
It is a street with big buildings. I walk on the left side of the street and there is nobody around me.

2) Alongside the path there are some trees. What are they like?
Big tall trees with large green leafs on top of it.

3) You suddenly encounter a bear. How do you feel about it? What is your interaction with the bear?
Bear is big and he is screaming and moving on 2 legs. But I just go pass him like he is not there.

4) You come across a key. What does it look like? What do you do with it?
It is small key. And it does nothing. It is just another useless key on my ring.

5) You see a structure up ahead (building, house, barn, anything you wish). Describe what you see. Do you explore the structure? How do you feel about it?
It is garage. Small cheap garage. Inside garage is not car, but dump and other unneeded stuff. I feel sad about it, because I could use this garage for something better to store in.

6) You now encounter an obstacle on your path. What is it? What do you see on the other side of the obstacle? What do you decide to do next?
It is a trash can and I jump over it. I move on, I don't even think about it.

7) To one side of you there is a wall. Describe it.
White wall and there is nothing on it, no window and no doors. This wall is long.

8) Do you want to see what’s on the other side of the wall? If you do, what do you see?
No I don't want to see, but if I do go and see there is nothing behind it. Space like environment without light and any object. There is no up, down, right, left. Only dark without gravity and anything else.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Interesting that psychology also gets involved with pathwork visualisation - although in a different way to qabalistic groups.

You may or may not know about it. One of the training techniques in qabalistic group classes is getting people to lead pathwork meditations. It entails one person leading the rest through an imaginary landscapes.

It was a long time ago when I did those kind of things but the objective is very different to that of the psychologists' usage. In the qabalistic, it becomes very real and the participants are really in the same landscape. The fact that only one leads makes it easier to follow and "concretise" the scene.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

I have never heard of pathwork meditation or qabalistic group classes, to be completely honest I have no idea what they are.... I never meditate, I am unable to sit down completely still doing nothing for so long! lol

But thank you for the input.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Woodland trail with all kinds of leafy trees. Worn by the passage of wild life and not much else. i see a brown bear which just watches me curiously as i pass it. the key is small and ornate, and looks like it was once pretty but is now tarnished and dirty. looks like maybe silver. there is a small cottage that looks as though its been abandoned for at least a few years, though its hard to tell through the window. the trail weaves around it and over a river, but the bridge is collapsed. oh look, a log a few yards down. looks like a wall left from a shed. nothing behind it but the remains of the shed.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's a winding path of weathered, grey, crazy paving, like a country cottage pathe leading into the woods.

The trees are big, mature oaks and elms, ashes and chestnuts. In full leaf and overhanging the path slightly. Thick enough to provide shade yet allowing the sunlight through in dappled patterns of gold.

The bear isn't overtly threatening, but it's big and brown and on its hind legs. I avoid it.

A golden key (gilded rather than actual gold and showing some greenish corrosion) It has a barrel with some tabs at the end to work the catch, while the bit you hold is a filligree pattern like lace.

Up ahead is a small cottage like something out of a fairy tale, Like granny's cottage or the one a woodcutter would live in. It's neat and tidy without being flash. I knock, and if no one answers, try the key, then go in for a look around.
I leave the key and a note on the kitchen table explaining how I found it on the path.

A big, fallen, hollowed out tree trunk, the kind you could crawl through. It's not very difficult to climb over the moss covered wood.

A tall, fairly regular wall of varying sizes of stones. Unfaced but put together with care. I don't think to look over, but just keep walking.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

1. Long and winding and leads to your door

2. They are made of wood

3. Hey it's Yogi ... I share my picnic basket with him

4. It is the key of "C" ... It looks like sound

5. It is a castle built on sand

6. The obstacle is a mighty and ugly giant wielding a massive club ... I beckon it "Be gone you ugly ogre" and it skulks off sulking

7. Pink Floyd

8. Yes I do ... Oh Wow it is amazing but I am keeping it secret

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join