1) Imagine yourself walking down a path. Describe the path and its surroundings.
Its a cleaned path through the forest, like in a fantasy world, where the forest has no leaves on the ground, but sinuously passes through the forest,
with patches of sun passing through the trees.
2) Alongside the path there are some trees. What are they like?
Tall and grandiose, with enormous crowns of leaves, trunks are formed bizarrely, but beautifully. Like oaks in the ancient European forests.
3) You suddenly encounter a bear. How do you feel about it? What is your interaction with the bear?
I am scared, but I don't show it, instead retreating slowly to a cover, waiting that he finishes walking through and eating.
4) You come across a key. What does it look like? What do you do with it?
It is a very beautiful silver key, ornate with delicate precious stones and metal wings where one holds it, finishing in F. I keep it, of course. Who
knows when I'll need it.
5) You see a structure up ahead (building, house, barn, anything you wish). Describe what you see. Do you explore the structure? How do you
feel about it?
I pass the threshold of the forest, and enter in a prairie, where at the horizon, there is a glistening tower surrounded by smaller towers, linked
together by multiples bridges, all made of steel and glass. It is a futuristic city, with only a dozen such towers, alone in the prairie and bordering
the majestic forest. It looks so very peaceful and inviting, a jewel. I explore it, and find it is full of kind people, living together in peace, with
fountains everywhere, a sweet smell in the air.
I love very much the majestic forest, but I find myself even more at home in this glistening city, and wish never to leave.
6) You now encounter an obstacle on your path. What is it? What do you see on the other side of the obstacle? What do you decide to do next?
On the path toward the city, or can it be when I explore around the city? I do not have any obstacle in the path to the city, but when I explore
around the city, behind it, I see the ocean. It runs parallel to the city to the horizon. I do not see what is beyond the horizon, and do not wish to
know either, as I have no desire yet to cross the ocean.
7) To one side of you there is a wall. Describe it.
It is a cliff wall, from a hill near the city. Not too high, enough to take a good couple hours to climb it, but not enough to see that at the top of
the cliff, seems to be patches of green grasses.
8) Do you want to see what’s on the other side of the wall? If you do, what do you see?
I am curious, so I climb it. At the top, I find just another prairie, leading to another forest. Basically, another kingdom such as the one I live in,
just higher in altitude.
I hope it makes sense. That's what I imagine anyway.