It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychoanalyze yourself PART 2.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

1. The path is an old cobblestone path with reddish hues in the stones. Its many years of use has smoothed the surface of the path leaving it with a worn but rustic look. Along the left side of the path, there is a small rock wall that seperates the walkway with the flowerbed. The flower bed slopes up gently towards a treeline and a wall of bushes that stretches the length of the path. Leaves of autumn cover parts of the path and the flower bed and decorate the area with warming fall colors that flow with a gentle warm breeze. Just ahead is a park bench that beckons use. On the right side of the path is a gentle river with rustic cottages lining an old dirt road. Smoke from the fireplaces roll out of their chimneys and every so often you catch the smell of supper while kids play along the riverside.

2. The trees along the path are tall and branch out greatly. The branches seem to envelope the road creating an arch way to walk through. Leaves fall from the branches creating a whirlwind of color with the assorted leaves.

3. As I sit on the bench, a bear steps out from the bushes with berries in paw. It seems to be preoccupied in one last feast before it settles down for the winter. I stay still sitting on the park bench, watching in amusement, as the bear scratches and eats the meal. The bear looks up at me with a curious pause and rumbles back into the woods.

4. Continuing down the path, a key sits along the sidewalk. It's a brass key with four slots cut into the top for decor. It appears to be a house key that could have been dropped by the kids playing along the riverside. I leave the key where it is in hopes that someone might come looking for it.

5. Ahead of the path is a stone bridge that connects the current cobblestone path to the dirt road to the right. It's a familiar bridge that's as old as the path itself. The rails are about waist high and the bridge isn't too long. Many times have I fished off of it and sat in its shade underneath. It brings back familiar memories and a sense of home.

6. Further down the path, I notice that a tree has fallen along the walkway. On the other side, a few man have gathered to clear up the tree and to cut it down for firewood. I decide to give the men a hand and help them load up the wood onto their trailer.

7. The wall to my left is a tall stone wall. It's old and has moss growing on it. It appears to be crumbling in a few places, but not enough to peek through.

8. A curious sense comes over me and I decide to peek over the wall. I peer into the back yard of a cottage and see a parent beckoning their children to come in and join them for supper.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

1. The path is made of dirt, either side is fields.
2. The trees are tall, evergreens.
3. I kill the bear, skin it and continue down the path wearing my new threads. Proud of myself.
4. I pick up the key, it's plain. I put it in my pocket.
5. I walk to the structure, it looks like a 3-4 bedroom detached house. Seems nobodies home.
While i'm looking around i try the key in the lock, it doesn't work. I leave.
6. On the path is a family car. Seems to have been abandoned in a hurry. I look around, seems there's hair caught in the door. I try the key. it doesn't open the car door. I throw away the key.
7. The wall next to me is about 4ft. It's made of wood. Looks like it's been freshly painted. It's the boundary line of the fields i'm walking by.
8. I look over the wall, there's 2 very angry looking bears charging down on me.....
edit on 27-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'll never understand where you guys pull such detail.

Anytime I try to do these things it's a constant shift. No discernible details or feelings.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

I just role play. What would I do if I were there and what would it look like?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
1) Imagine yourself walking down a path. Describe the path and its surroundings.

A twisting pebble path through dense forest and greenery which arches over the path

2) Alongside the path there are some trees. What are they like?
Oak I guess

3) You suddenly encounter a bear. How do you feel about it? What is your interaction with the bear?

Pretty chill. It looks at me. I look at it. It wanders off.

4) You come across a key. What does it look like? What do you do with it?

It's gold. It opens a door behind a waterfall.

5) You see a structure up ahead (building, house, barn, anything you wish). Describe what you see. Do you explore the structure? How do you feel about it?

Does it have to be of the door I just found? I guess we're in the mountain now and there's a stone building inside the cavernous area.
Yes I explore it. I feel pretty f'in rad.

6) You now encounter an obstacle on your path. What is it? What do you see on the other side of the obstacle? What do you decide to do next?

I see some boulders on the other end of the cavern that seem like a cave in. I'm able to move some of them and I see light peaking through.

7) To one side of you there is a wall. Describe it.

Interior mountain. Duh.

8) Do you want to see what’s on the other side of the wall? If you do, what do you see?

I come out through the mountain into a lush plateau that has been circled by mountains. Shangrilah-ish.

edit on 27-7-2015 by WhateverYouSay because: Formatting

edit on 27-7-2015 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
Here is another test I was given in a psychology class a few years back, similar to the first test I posted last year.
Just like with the other one, post your answers and I will PM you the meanings (so as not to spoil it for others).
Have pen and paper handy and don’t think, just imagine the scenes and write down the first thing you visualize.

Remember: even though they do have some real psychology behind it, they are just for fun!
Enjoy!

1) Imagine yourself walking down a path. Describe the path and its surroundings.

3) You suddenly encounter a bear. How do you feel about it? What is your interaction with the bear?

5) You see a structure up ahead (building, house, barn, anything you wish). Describe what you see. Do you explore the structure? How do you feel about it?

6) You now encounter an obstacle on your path. What is it? What do you see on the other side of the obstacle? What do you decide to do next?

8) Do you want to see what’s on the other side of the wall? If you do, what do you see?

1: the path is a brick road through a nice forest clearing on a sunny day. Picturesque.

2:the trees are healthy and medium sized. Green and brown leaved. With plenty wildlife inhabbiting

3:i feel blesses to be able to see a bear in its natural environment. I watch the bear to see what it will do and how it behaves.

4: the key i come across is a large iron key for an old style lock. I examine it to see if there is any indication of where it can be used and store it away.

5: i see a cottage. Old and run down. Possibly abandoned. I try to explore but its locked. The key. Does not work so i look for a way in. There is none. This saddens me to see it in such a state. But also pretty cool to see such an old structure.

6:a fallen tree blocks my path. Too large to climb over. So i go around it. It takes a while.

7: i see a large.stone wall. Old and moss covered but very well built so still standing. I want to know whats on the other side.

8. I use an old tree to climb over the wall. Where i see seemingly endleas fields bathes in golden light from the sun. Beautiful. With a single willow in the middle and another cottage as old but not as rundown as thw first one. I decide to stay here.

Analyze me

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
I'll never understand where you guys pull such detail.

Anytime I try to do these things it's a constant shift. No discernible details or feelings.

Exactly what Ketsuko said, my friend.... just relax and transport yourself to that situation...... that's how I do it also.

Thank you all for your answers!!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

oh wow scary accurate

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

oh wow scary accurate

There is some real psychology behind it... but don't forget they are for fun, or just to make you think about yourself a bit! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
1) it's night, the moon is shining but the path is pitch black, there are fire flies that are giving off a magical blue, floating lighting, that light the path ahead.

2) it's too dark to see the form of the trees, but above the moonlight silhouettes the leaves above and the fire flies light the pathway through the trees.

3) I encounter a bear, it's fur is as pitch black as the path and it has glowing red eyes, it's almost impossible to see, but for the fire flies flying around it giving it some form. Its menacing appearance and loud bellows don't startle me and I stroke his black fur. he bends down and I get on his back, as he lets out a mighty roar and stands momentarily on two legs, as I hold on before he crashes down and walks on with me astride.

4) hanging from a branch on the path I notice a key hanging and hitting the light of the moon. I reach out and grab it. It's a stereotypical old style key, and I use its leather string to wear it around my neck.

5) ahead there is an old wooden cabin/log house, obscured partly in the mist. We approach it and I go inside. There is just an empty room, but a glowing veil/cloth that sits in the middle of the room. I lift it to see what's underneath and there is a small octagonal box made from some type of wood with an obscure pattern around the side. I notice it has a key hole and so as I have a key I thought I'd try it. As I turn the key the lid pops up and music begins to play. There's nothing fancy like a turning toy, just a mirror on the inside of the lid so that you can see yourself. The music is simple and soothing. I don't seem to have any other feelings overall. I close the lid and take it back outside to the bear.

6) there is a strange stone statue of a creature, and it points to the path ahead. It has goat like legs with a human upper form and a mask obscuring it's face, with deer antlers atop it's head. We decide to journey on to where it points.

7) as we journey on, there is a wall. a very strong wall like that of an old fortified castle. It is endless in all directions.

8) without thinking about exploring what was on the otherside, the music box begins to play. It must have knocked it as I had left the key in the side and it had opened. A little to the left of me, the wall opens up like a door and putrid looking water comes out. not much, but enough to watch it drain across the grass. I look into the opening. It's darkness, not like the forest path earlier. This is nothingness. I feel very uneasy as I stare into this hole in the wall. I don't want to go in. I grab the music box and close it, and as fast as the opening appeared, it disappears again.
edit on 28-7-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

8. A curious sense comes over me and I decide to peek over the wall. I peer into the back yard of a cottage and see a parent beckoning their children to come in and join them for supper.

After seeing the way to interpret the questions, I've decided I like this answer the best.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
(1) I walk down a marble path during sunset and it is in the middle of a large open lavender field where the path is lifted and has beautiful Greek like railings.

(2) I find a series of patterned shrubs that are groomed to display works of creation in different poses with some different roses in the mix.

(3) I then find a bear that is among the groomed shrubs he is masterfully sculpted, the bear brings me joy as it seems to say hi.

(4) I find a key that is purposefully placed along my path that has beautifully ornamented designs on it which I then use to unlock a box with a ring on the inside, I put it on my finger.

(5) I finally see what appears to be a glorious mansion made of pure limestone and adorned with roses and multiple flowers and flowing water. The field extends so there is nothing else in sight for miles, I then walk up to the mansion which the path leads me straight into and I enter upon it, I feel peace.

(6) I see an obstacle, it is a vision of myself in shackles and chains, behind the obstacle is a familiar person, someone I have known before being born, someone that gives me greater peace and makes me feel a love unfathomable and he beckons me over. I walk through the illusion of my former self as it disappears and I then grab the hands of the mysterious man. He laughs softly as he takes my ring off then puts it on my wedding finger.

(7)(8) to my left and to my right are rooms that hold more space inside then outside, these rooms contain magnificent clouds and glorious space among the sky, the natural light has the room lit up. Visitors among these clouds are watching as I am then guided next to the mysterious man who then holds me and declares me his one and only bride.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: EternalSolace

After seeing the way to interpret the questions, I've decided I like this answer the best.

I was quite surprised at the interpretation after answering as well. I don't know why, but it resonates with me on the deepest of levels.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Guess I'm going to hell...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Hi, Agartha. This sounds interesting - I feel I could do with an aid in introspection at the moment.
1) Winding and splitting. Dirt road, short green grass on either side. Bright full moon, the sun has recently set.

2) Big dark trees, mostly dead or having lost their leaves.

3) Feel scared, but aware. Stop dead in my tracks. The bear moves on, but I'll keep watch for it.

4) An old iron key, rusted, but well used, so, smooth instead of rough. It's quite big, the handle is three circles. I hold it in my hand, fiddling with it.

5) Old stone farmhouse. It doesn't look used. Approach with innocent inquisitiveness and explore carefully. I feel that it's a shame it's not being used/taken care of.

6) A river; a broken wood bridge. The path continues on the other side, leading to some hills/mountains. I decide to follow the river upstream, to my right.

7) Concrete and very tall. I jump and grab the top, pulling myself up to see... I see rolling hills, some trees and bushes. There are lights coming from what looks like a small town in the distance with a few dirt roads criss-crossing the landscape.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
A reply to Agartha

It's a dirt path. Slightly rough and uneven, with little stones pushing up through the dirt here and there. I walk it easily and comfortably enjoying the fresh cleansing air.

Thick, green and lush. A rainforest. Dark and damp and verdant.

I've never encountered one so it comes as a surprise, and I'm frightened because I've been taught to fear them. It crashes out of the forest on one side and quickly lumbers across the track back into the forest. It doesn't see me, and I backtrack a little as I listen to it crash away.

It's old and dirty. Obviously been lost for some time. It looks like a key a steward or housekeeper would have in a bunch on her belt. I put it in my pocket. It may come in handy, and it feels a shame to see it lying in the dirt, forgotten. It was important to someone once. It kept something safe, and now I'll keep it safe.

It's an old run down windmill. It looks abandoned. I carefully pick my way inside and imagine what it would have looked like in its hey day. I'm excited, but a little nostalgic.

It's a cattle grid, but as I'm not cow I traverse it easily. The path continues on the other side winding out of sight, further into the forest. I feel alive and energised in the warm spring air, and continue along the path.

It's an old fashioned white washed stone wall. It's only breast height.

Yes I look over and see a well kept garden, with vegetables growing in rows, and fruiting trees, green and healthy.

So, am I crazy?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Laanie

So, am I crazy?

LOL... aren't we all?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I didn't write it in my answers, but my impulse was to either see if the key belonged with the cabin or leave the key there one I had picked it up which would have made sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Thank you kindly for the PM

A nice thought provoking exercise.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimjolnir

Thank you kindly for the PM

A nice thought provoking exercise.

You are most welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join