It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Cops Brutally Beat Teen Girl On the Side of the Road

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: abe froman

Even if they aren't a threat, such as a 15 year old girl with just her hands? Gotcha. I don't know about you, but a 15 year old girl would not be able to incapacitate me. I could easily stop the situation and no excessive force would be used. In other words, it would be a non-threat. Especially if I was trained to combat hardened hardcore criminals. But we are talking about a child here.....yeah, a real threat with her bare hands huh?

Your police apologist badge is shining brightly.

The fact that you are saying this means that you are highly trained in hand to hand combat, or you know nothing at all. I've witnessed people of all ages, strengths and abilities overpower grown men with training.

It does not take much to surprise and overpower another human being.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: real_one

You are purposefully taking things out of context to support your position. You are lying by omission.

"What he observed was our deputy was on the ground still, rolling and trying to get the juvenile into handcuffs, and at that time, the juvenile had her hands -- both of her hands -- around the deputy's neck and was choking the deputy," said Asst. Chief Wally Wieghat.

After unsuccessfully attempting to pull the girl off the female deputy, the male officer struck the teen.

Come off it and grow up.

And you're taking the police's words at face value. The same Police profession where brutality after brutality has been happening lately. Its easy to not accept what the Police say these days.

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

In my FIRST post in this thread, I said it APPEARS justified IF the cops account is true. Learn to read.

You people just love to take things of context and spin it to your purpose.

I'll wait for the other video footage to be released.

And I'm done with thread because there's no arguing with liars and people who purposefully spin things to their advantage.

Adieu.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   

IMO you should contact staff to put the "mainstream" link from my original post into your OP for newcomers so they're not turned away by the first 3 pages of bootlicking and deflections.

They were quick to derail this one.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, I'm sure a female child from the ghetto is trained in hand to hand combat to incapacitate a police officer.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The OP source included ZERO facts on purpose.

The OP source deliberately chose not to include any facts to hinder any research in this case. That goes to lack of credibility.

The PD has stated they have body cam and dashboard footage, and appear so far to be acting for the truth to come out.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Ah, yes, cops are not trained martial artists who should be able to single-handedly repeal any attacks against them, including female cops. Get real.

A female child attacking you with her bare hands isn't exactly a threat.

A drunk teenager who was crazy enough to attack an officer of the law?

I really do get that some cops use too much force at times and some are down right assholes. But you CANNOT back up any side of this without more facts. So far, the only facts that seem to be present, explain this situation perfectly. Do you have more facts to support your argument? I mean other than you really want the cops to be the bad guys here?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Yes. I agree with you that we should get to see the rest of the video.
I will be the first to admit that I have an anti-cop bias. and will eat my hat or at least admit I was wrong should video be found to justify his assault.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You don't have to be trained in hand to hand combat to overcome another person easily and that is not what I said. Often times the level of aggressiveness one has is all it takes.

I don't know about your size and ability, but I do know that it would not be hard for a very aggressive teenager to take you down if done in the right situation.

link   

You are purposefully taking things out of context to support your position. You are lying by omission.

"What he observed was our deputy was on the ground still, rolling and trying to get the juvenile into handcuffs, and at that time, the juvenile had her hands -- both of her hands -- around the deputy's neck and was choking the deputy," said Asst. Chief Wally Wieghat.

After unsuccessfully attempting to pull the girl off the female deputy, the male officer struck the teen.

Come off it and grow up.

I could barely copy and paste the link and first snippet due to being on my not so smart phone. I made sure to say full story available at link.

You should be thanking me for finding another source. It would not let me paste more of the content.

Nice deflection and character assassination by you though. Too bad you're way off on this one.
edit on 27-7-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

link   

IMO opinion you should contact staff to delete this thread entirely and start a new one with the mainstream link.

Maybe the title could be " 15 year old punk tries to choke female officer to death and cop haters ignore facts to twist the story to fit their political agenda. "

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Did everyone here check their critical thinking at the door?

This "article" is nothing more than a clickbait scam.

Go to the article and click on any of the highlighted "links" and they all lead to ad pages.

You guys have been taken in by this absolute nonsense piece of garbage with zero evidence, facts, or information.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

...but what about the video itself....?

Btw, I don't care if the person is red, white or blue....you miss the point. This sth is not normal in any other first world nation. You're more upset that it is posted and less concerned about the content.

I really respect this question of yours:

Did everyone here check their critical thinking at the door?

...we shall see.

edit on 27-7-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What I do know, is that no female child will be able to manhandle an officer of the law with just her bare hands. I don't care if the officer is male or female. Its just not happening. These officers face bigger/more hardcore criminals than a mere child.

Some of you here are just quick to jump on the cops side. A lot of you state that there "Isn't enough evidence yet" yourselves, yet you're still on their sides. The same police profession where nothing but bad has been happening lately, especially in Texas which is where this incident took place.

Its easy to not believe the cops anymore. Its not our faults. They did this to themselves by looking like the very gangsters and thugs that they are suppose to "police".
edit on 27-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

You mean the EDITED, seconds long video, that doesn't show the beginning or end of the altercation from the source, that leaves out the part where the suspect had both hands around the female officers throat?

I'll wait for the release of the unedited video, thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

IMO opinion you should contact staff to delete this thread entirely and start a new one with the mainstream link.

Maybe the title could be " 15 year old punk tries to choke female officer to death and cop haters ignore facts to twist the story to fit their political agenda. "

Only to have "Police Apologist" like you come in and clutter up the thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What I do know, is that no female child will be able to manhandle an officer of the law with just her bare hands. I don't care if the office is male or female. Its just not happening

It happens all the time. Having the upper hand in a fight has more to do with timing and aggressiveness, than training. Training helps officers have the initial upper hand, but if quickly overcome there is not much they can do.

yet you're still on their sides.

If all of the information comes out and held to be true, of course we should be on their side. We cannot support drunk idiots choking cops. That's not how a civilized society works.

If the cops are at fault, we hold them accountable, and the opposite should also be true.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I would like to think the best of cops, so yes, I do have a bias in that direction, but when the facts come out, whichever way they point is the way they are. There has been some bad cops caught doing bad things, and probably a lot that aren't caught.

And I am glad for your thread that a better source was found and this is a real event. (eta: not glad this is a real event, but glad you were vindicated and held your position)

But in this case, (apparently) a drunken teenager attacked a female cop. Now I don't care who is a ninja, or MMA fighter in this case, you have a civilian who was CRAZY enough to attack a cop. Is that something that normal folks do? Do you think she had any Adrenalin pumping? Have you ever been in that situation? I have not, and I can only go with what has been presented so far.

As was said, if the facts point to the cop being the bad one here, I will gladly change my opinion to side with the facts. I get no points for keeping a pro cop attitude. I just happen to know so exceptional law enforcement officers. The kind you trust with your life.
edit on 27-7-2015 by network dude because: added disclaimer

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What I do know, is that no female child will be able to manhandle an officer of the law with just her bare hands. I don't care if the office is male or female. Its just not happening

It happens all the time. Having the upper hand in a fight has more to do with timing and aggressiveness, than training. Training helps officers have the initial upper hand, but if quickly overcome there is not much they can do.

If all of the information comes out and held to be true, of course we should be on their side. We cannot support drunk idiots choking cops. That's not how a civilized society works.

If the cops are at fault, we hold them accountable, and the opposite should also be true.

Happens all the time, LOL. Really? How often does a female child manhandle grown adults to the point of not functioning? I'm talking about a female child here. A female child in which would be a gnat to a grown ass fit and trained adult. A female child in which most likely has zero fighting experience outside of slapping and cat fights. She was not a threat, period. Even in a sneak attack there is no way a female child takes a fit well trained adult to the ground. I don't care what you say. And yes, all police officers are trained in hand to hand combat to defend themselves. Do you really think that this female child incapacitated this officer? Get real. Its laughable.

You need to stop making replies like that to fit around your police condoning.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Only to have "Police Apologist" like you come in and clutter up the thread.

lol I'd want this thread taken down too if I were him.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Happens all the time, LOL. Really? How often does a female child manhandle grown adults to the point of not functioning? I'm talking about a female child here. A female child in which would be a gnat to a grown ass fit and trained adult. A female child in which most likely has zero fighting experience outside of slapping and cat fights. She was not a threat, period. Even in a sneak attack there is no way a female child takes a fit well trained adult to the ground. I don't care what you say. And yes, all police officers are trained in hand to hand combat to defend themselves. Do you really think that this female child incapacitated this officer? Get real. Its laughable.

You need to stop making replies like that to fit around your police condoning.

Wait, how much did the teenager weigh? What training if any did she have? What was her BAC? Was she on any other substances? Why did she attack the officer?

See how not knowing the answers to these questions makes it kind of impossible to hold the position you seem to have?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join