It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Cops Brutally Beat Teen Girl On the Side of the Road

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I'm just posting the "usual" news of the day. Another day, another corrupt cop beating a citizen down in America. Whats new under the Sun huh? Its hard to NOT believe stories like these anymore because its becoming a common occurrence.

So if you're saying that this video was spliced together, then prove that it was spliced together. Show us the old videos that you believe this "click-bait" video came from.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

How do you know that the "fat pig" in this video is referring to that video?

I'm pretty sure that the 2 videos are unrelated and the police spokesperson was just tacked on to the end to outrage the feeble minded.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Ok, as soon as you as the OP provide the name of the officer making the statement.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Try some reverse image searching. Not that hard if you know what you're doing. As I said, if this video was posted online before, then doing a simple reverse image search would identify the original source(s) of the video itself. When it comes to photos and video stills, its easy to figure out where the original source came from without even naming names.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
looks like some kind of act or training exercise.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Try some reverse image searching. Not that hard if you know what you're doing. As I said, if this video was posted online before, then doing a simple reverse image search would identify the original source(s) of the video itself. When it comes to photos and video stills, its easy to figure out where the original source came from without even naming names.

You as the OP should do that.

I'll wait.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You're the one claiming that its a clickbait video that was spliced together, not me
That burden of proof is on you since you presented it to the thread. So I'll wait, tyvm.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

How do you know that the "fat pig" in this video is referring to that video?

How do you know he's not?

I'm pretty sure that the 2 videos are unrelated and the police spokesperson was just tacked on to the end to outrage the feeble minded.

So just because a person doesn't think it's ok for cops to beat people while they are on the ground they are feeble minded? Are there any other simple minded excuses you want to make up for these kind of pigs?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Quite right.

Restraining a person / suspect is one thing and is a reasonable and acceptable Police tactic, to prevent injury to either the Police, the Suspect or indeed anyone else.

Once restrained however, inflicting deliberate injury, raining blows upon, or otherwise beating the suspect is illegal, and rightly so.

The Police have NO mandate or authority to arbitrarily beat the public and especially not when they are already restrained.

= Another example of illegal Police brutality, probably racially motivated.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If this was in any way real the "commander" would have his name mentioned.

You honestly believe this?

You have no idea what led up to this moment.

Are you so blind that you hate overrides your brain?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Are you so blind that you hate overrides your brain?

Or are you such a blind police apologist that all logic escapes your brain?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Your source is garbage and has been known to push it's own agendas and report hoaxes as true stories in the past.

Real or satire?

Disclaimer from counter current news:

Information on this Web site is provided for information purposes only. Any information obtained from this Web site should be reviewed with appropriate parties if there is any concern about the details reported herein. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies if they are not reported to us.

They like the OP don't want to be held responsible for their nonsense.

Can you find a responsible source please? Or

edit on 27-7-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm not a police apologist at all, I am for the truth.

In some cases I've stood with the police and in some cases I've stood against them, based on the FACTS.

You know what FACTS are , right?

They're the things missing from your thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Your source is garbage and has been known to push it's own agendas and report hoaxes as true stories in the past.

Real or satire?

Is This Another Garbage Source?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Then get your facts straight and post proof of what you're talking about then. Otherwise, its just your word that we are accepting.....kind of like accepting the word of that video being real.

Lets face it, from what has been going on lately in today's America, videos like that popping up are not shocking at all anymore. So excuse me, and others for believing it to be true.

Now post the old videos/pictures that these were spliced from.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Then get your facts straight and post proof of what you're talking about then. Otherwise, its just your word that we are accepting....

Funny, this is what YOU'RE supposed to do before you post a thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You're the one who presented to us in this thread that its a spliced together video from old videos made into a clickbait video to add fuel to the fire. I didn't mention that, you did. I posted the video "as is". So its on you to prove what you're talking about, not me. I'm not in the business of proving what someone else says. You seem to be a grown adult, do it yourself

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Real or satire?

Is This Another Garbage Source?

Yes, it is.

It also seems to be the original source with no facts whatsoever to back up it's claims.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Oh gosh, there are inaccuracies posted on any and every message board forum and news website since the dawn of Dial Up internet. There are inaccuracies posted here on ATS daily and not all of it is policed. You're acting like there are "responsible" sources and websites out there while you're posting on a website right now that isn't exactly 100% responsible itself.

You're fishing in water that doesn't have fish in it.

Now get to posting you're spliced video proof or

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Until a better source can be found, this is questionable.
Doing a google search brings up nothing but your link. If this was real, there would be some back story on it. Especially with what a hot topic this is currently in the news.

This isn't a pro cop thing, it's a "is this really denying ignorance" thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join