It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh what a job this would be for me!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I say that it doesn't matter. You work the job that will give you the best lifestyle. If its a corporate spot, so be it. Corporate dollars spend just as good as mom and pop dollars.

BOA is Satan, though. I agree with that. But then, so are all the others. Likely a necessary evil.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
Thank you!! I got an interview tomorrow now with the hiring manager! WOOHOO! Im so happy!

So hoping and praying and wishing for tomorrow!

It's a lock.

I'm the least psychic person ever, but intuition is a whole other ballgame. I really think this is a done deal.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

BOA is Satan, though. .

HAHA! I use to say this ALL the time! My ex-husband is pissed I got an account there and now want to work there. He brings up how many times I refused to go there for him. It makes me laugh!

I'm there for job and career opportunities. Yes it's a necessary evil!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Thank you!! I got an interview tomorrow now with the hiring manager! WOOHOO! Im so happy!

So hoping and praying and wishing for tomorrow!

It's a lock.

I'm the least psychic person ever, but intuition is a whole other ballgame. I really think this is a done deal.

Oh I hope so!! Thank you!

I've been let down so much over the last 7 months looking for work I'm shocked this has gone as far as it has! It has been very depressing looking for work.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My fingers are crossed for you. Hell, I'll even cross my eyes if it helps. LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
My fingers are crossed for you. Hell, I'll even cross my eyes if it helps. LOL

Haha thank you!!

I spent 2 hours trying on my entire closet!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well I went to the dark side again lol I opened a bank account at my least favorite bank, Bank Of America. I had switched to a local bank but they were very inconvenient for my needs and I was getting frustrated so last week on a whim and being extremely annoyed I pulled into BOA and opened an account.

While chatting with the guy I randomly asked if they were hiring, something I do allll the time right now looking for work. He perked up and said yes they were at various locations and it was FULL TIME! I haven't found one full time job listing in 6 months! I have worked in banking before and even though I don't agree with some of their practices I get the system and actually enjoyed working in the bank. Great hours, holidays off, weekends off! It's perfect for my son with daycare, every other place I apply wants nights and weekend availability but I can't because I don't have childcare.

The starting pay is $11-13 an hour! I would take that in a heartbeat, both are part of my lucky number trio, 7 being the first!

The guy I spoke with while opening the account said I would be perfect for the job and they've been looking for people with the right personality and skill set. Well hello I have no issue talking to people! He introduced me to the manager who took my name down and told me to call after I applied and took the assessment test. This was Friday. I will go into the branch I applied for on Wednesday and introduce myself and inquire about my app.

I would love this job! It would be great while I'm in school and it's just perfect for my son and I and there are benefits! Woohoo! I haven't had employee benefits since 2007! Also two weeks vacation, paid a year! Hot damn! Sick pay, haven't had that in forever at a job either!

I feel I was meant to go in there for the job not the account. If I wasn't so pissed at my other bank I never would have stepped foot in a BOA LOL. sounds silly but I see it as a sign!

So I need all the positive vibes, prayers and well wishes you can muster! I've been getting very depressed looking for work, doing all these silly personality tests and never hearing a word back.

What in the what? I thought you were getting married, and you were going to live happily ever after again....

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You had a good plan, I saw it, I have no idea what happened, buy mblah, I will say a prayer to big "G" you need more than positive vibes it seems...

Good luck....

I made time to for you.. I wish you the best, and I hope you make AWESOME decisions the rest of your life, and do not forget me, when you make your first million...

edit on b042015-07-28T20:04:02-05:00America/Chicago73176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I will definitely pray for you! That sounds like the ideal job that fits in with your schedule and needs. I hope you get it!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

BICENT!!! Where have you been?! LOL

I was married, getting divorced. I am with someone though, happily. I've known his as a friend for many years and it turns out we are just insanely perfect for each other. It's crazy! The gut feeling I got around him for many years was there for a reason! I don't get it anymore, nothing but happiness with him and he is wonderful, supportive in every way I need and want. It's been crazy since we started seeing each other but we are happy! So he is my happily ever after and I don't care if we never get married. I don't need that for commitment although I would marry him in a heart beat! lol

My divorce will be final August 12!! YAY!

Where have you been?! LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Thanks for the luck and prayers

I have my interview later this morning. I wish I could glamour them or something lol Oh to have vamp powers right now! HEHE

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jeramie

I will definitely pray for you! That sounds like the ideal job that fits in with your schedule and needs. I hope you get it!

Thank you very much

It is a perfect fit for my needs.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I had two interviews today!

I interviewed with the hiring manager and then she sent me to the branch I would work at if hired to interview with the manager. I spoke with the manager for an hour! We talked about banking and everything from our pets to kickboxing.

The first manager called me back about 20mins after I left and said I did great and they wanted me to continue to the next part, background, after that she said they would contact me for fingerprints.

So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping to god and the aliens that I get this job! I would be so depressed if I didn't. I have been so frustrated looking for work, it's not easy!

CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If they are running a background, then you have basically recieved a job offer.

I wrote it into our corporate policies that we are not allowed to do a background check before the conditional job offer. First, its a privacy intrusion i don't agree with. Beyond that, at $60 a pop i don't want to give people a blank check to spend money needlessly.

If you are having money spent on looking into your background, then your background will be the only thing in the way of you getting that job.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'll keep my fingers crossed....and send good vibes your way....but it sound very promising so far!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What the fat monkey said.

If they're spending money on a background check, you got the job.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I agree. Few places anymore even bother checking references. If they're doing a background check and you don't show up as wanted by Interpol as an international jewel thief (although that would be pretty cool), you're practically there.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You, will be fine.. People like us, make opportunities out of set backs. We also somehow manage to survive, and get really good at it the older we get.. I hope you get this job, the bank is going to hire you, your very beautiful and your smart, glad to hear things are going well for you. I regret, you had to experience the pain of divorce, yet I know your tough, and your special...

Now after you win, you have to keep winning....

That is the hard part...

take care of yourself MBLAH.. I will lurk in in a few day, hope to hear you got the job, hopefully their are no skeletons in the closet.

worst case scenario, you do not get the job. Don't let that define you.. Get strong from it, and continue on looking for something that will make you happy, glad to hear your working on your education also, academia and me never agreed with one another, but if you can put up with it, your position in this life, has no limitation, and locked doors are opened easier for you..

It can also get you closer to the truth.....

SIA

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Fingers, legs, toes, arms, hair braids all crossed!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Thank you Bicent!

It's been a crazy coupile of years for sure.

As for my divorce I'm not upset, never was. I wanted it. I couldn't take the lies and manipulation anymore. I didn't feel like myself in the relationship. I don't know who I was. It's been hard financially but I'm working on it. My son is taken care of first and foremost and he's doing great!

I have no skeletons lol. I just don't have very good credit and that worries me. I haven't had credit cards since I was 19, minus 2 last year my ex said I should get to build my credit. Small amounts less Thant $500. He paid them til I asked for a divorce. He wants to ounish me for leaving and he is doing everything he can to do so with money. I go to court next month and that will be settled, they will take the money from his account so he can't use it against me and not pay. That will seriously help!

I have no criminal background and have worked in the school system and another bank as well in the past. I just want someone to give me a chance and opportunity. I know I would be great at this job and I can move up within the company. I could work here the entire time I'm in school, which could be the next 6 years if I start I'm January.

Heck maybe the bank could help me with my credit. I do have fraudulent activity and alerts on my account which makes it hard for me to even get credit. Someone in Texas is using my information and has for over ten years. Identity theft sucks!

Besides credit that's the only part I worry about but hell my credit issues are nothing like the majority of the country lol so I'm not that bad. I just don't like using credit cards so I never get one. I feel,if I can't pay for it in cash then I don't need it. Sure they're nice to have in an emergency but it still needs to be paid back!

I hope they hire me I would be so happy and a huge weight would be lifted. Looking for work is very stressful now a days especially they way it's done, all online! So Impersonal!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join