It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth, Served, Project moon shadow, Mars colonies, secret spacefleets.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
To much to handle ?
Honest people spilling the beans, so much information that I find very interesting because I have been cross checking information and been putting things together and concluded MILABS is very real and have active bases on mars and the moon, and there is a vast underground transport system under US, there are multiple alien races that selected humans are interacting with, there are "stargates" portals that connect earth with moon and mars... and much more.

I am still working with all the data, I will add stuff along the way.

Part1 - Audio - Supersoldiers and Project Moon Shadow - Full Interview with Captain K. Part 1

Part2 - Audio - Mars Defense Force: Defending Human Colonies - Full Interview

Part3 - Audio - Earth Defense Force: Secret Space Fleet - Full Interview

Part4 - Full Audio - Capt K Interviews Part 4 - Physical age regression & regaining wiped memories

Part5 - Full Audio - Capt K Interviews Part 5 - Zombie Virus, ET Civilizations, Nazis & Holographic Healing

exopolitics.org...

related stories from whistle blowers the support the claims.

Michael Relfe, for example, claims that he also was recruited for a 20 year tour of duty that involved covert operations on Mars.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

the great granddaughter of President Eisenhower, claims that covert efforts were made to recruit her to join a colony on Mars that was headed by famed physicist, Dr Hal Puthoff. Finally, Captain Kaye’s claims that Mars has a breathable atmosphere is supported by a number of NASA images revealing small animals on the surface.
sites.google.com...

Project Avalon 'Whistleblower' Corey Goode/GoodETxSG confirmind bases on mars and moon and lots more.

Corey Goode tour of of a mars colony
divinecosmos.com...
edit on 27-7-2015 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2015 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Phil, is that you?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
How can you possibly comment without listening to 7 hours of tape. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"Honest people" is a relative term I suppose.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Project Avalon says they no longer support these videos and their message. Also, David Wilcock is behind all this, so.....No.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

oh goodie - another walt on the loose

his tail is not even internally consistent - and 7 min is too long to devote to it - 7 hours of this divel = a torture program

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Not much of a secret any more, just curious why he is authorized to talk about this and be called a "whistle blower" at the same time?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So, op.......

We are going to need more info here, everyone doesn't have unlimited data, or 7 hours of time to devote to these vids.

I'm most Interested in the secret space fleet.

Are we talking star wars or more like the series stargate?

Plz elaborate for me.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Listen to the message in spite of its messanger.

But I get it is much easier to be lazy and just cast aside what could be impactful information because you distrust, for whatever reason, the pigeon delivering it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I have invested some time researching the SSP. It is hard to wrap the mind around as it reveals how gullible we are to those we employ to lead us forward.

We now need, and I think this is too trendy a word these days but am using it carefully, disclosure.

I found John Lear to be very knowledgeable on these topics.

Because of the complexity of these programs , you'll need to invest time no matter the source.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: DAVID64

Listen to the message in spite of its messanger.

But I get it is much easier to be lazy and just cast aside what could be impactful information because you distrust, for whatever reason, the pigeon delivering it.

I agree, I am reserving judgement, until I get more info.

Hopefully the op will elaborate more for me, I want to know about the space fleet dammit.

Even if it is pure fiction, I love scifi, it is very thought provoking.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I have invested some time researching the SSP. It is hard to wrap the mind around as it reveals how gullible we are to those we employ to lead us forward.

We now need, and I think this is too trendy a word these days but am using it carefully, disclosure.

I found John Lear to be very knowledgeable on these topics.

Because of the complexity of these programs , you'll need to invest time no matter the source.

I have followed stories like this for years.

The show stargate, it really made me think.

And I think it probable that we may actually have some of this stuff.

Think of the jump we made from 1940 to 1970, but haven't gone much farther since.

I believe it is happening just being suppressed, because our society is not ready to move forward yet.

Or worst case, the elites just want to keep it all for themselves.

Either way, I still just want to know.

I got the truth seeker syndrome, it's an itch that can't be scratched.

Like a crack head for crack, but in this case information.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
All of this has already been debated many times over.

Most of this material comes from hoaxers and liars that try to make money off of the gullible.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You folks putting out this sort of stuff for us need to establish the credibility of the character that you are promoting. If this guy served and retired from the US Marines, give us that basic, simple proof as a prerequisite. I need to know his full name and what his service records show. His schooling, etc.

After 17 minutes into the first video I gave up. The guy starts off telling us that it is a dream and then he gets into the most long-winded, incredible detailed story that I've ever heard--all supposedly from the viewpoint of a kid about ten years old. No doubt about, it he is a master storyteller. ...And I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

If I devote 7hrs of my life to this will there be proof at the end? Probably not. That's 7hrs I can spend with my kids. I honestly would feel guilty if I put this much of my life into this.

Good on you for putting this together but, I can't force myself to do it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
After following the UFO subject for years, the Stargate SG1 TV show gave me one 'important' piece of the puzzle.
The secret military has been reverse-engineering ET UFO's since Roswell and I do believe those people are extremely efficient.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
After following the UFO subject for years, the Stargate SG1 TV show gave me one 'important' piece of the puzzle.
The secret military has been reverse-engineering ET UFO's since Roswell and I do believe those people are extremely efficient.

I can easily image "triangles on Mars" thanks to our secret space force, but that view does not equate to this guy's story. If he was given permission to toot this whistle of his, then I want to see the official paper from the Marine commandant or higher government official giving him that privilege along with his records of service. I don't find him convincing with his story or even as a former Marine captain.

edit on 27-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
The SSP has probably been to nearby Stars/Planets but bases is Mars ?, what is the strategic purpose ?,
also the fuel to power the SSP has to be scarce & extremely difficult to get, maybe the real purpose of the LHC.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Isn't is strange then that the UK hacker currently facing possible extradition (I forget his name) found information on NASA's computers of off-earth soldiers. Basically confirming to an extent the OPs info being presented?

Hmmmm?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have listened to these videos before but I have a tough time believing him.. I tend to lean towards BS... Part of me wonders if this really existed would the guy be alive after exposing this program?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join