It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Monsters are Coming!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Is there a link between the rise in sightings of strange creatures all over the world (chupacabras to mothman, monkey man in india etc), and the planet actually getting darker according to some scientists?

so what is the link? remember the old saying, 'monsters like come out at night'

Click here for the full article

In the book of Enoch we are told that the Nephilim giants corrupted their seed with the seed of animals. Obviously this would produce children that were half animal. The book of Enoch also states that there were many monsters born unto them. It is apparent in the book of the Giants that the Nephilim knew the flood was coming. Now in myths and folklore we see that many races knew the flood was coming. It is then that some of these races hid in the earth, sealed the entrances, and waited out the flood on the surface since God said all life on the surface would be wiped out in the flood.

After the flood came and more radiation began to cover the earth, the monsters within discovered something very serious. Because they were corrupted genetically, this knew radiation was deadly to them. The sunlight would actually kill them. Some of the more tougher creatures would be able to come out at night, but would have to go back in the earth by dawn. In the earth there are massive underground caverns that can house enormous cities. Even today there are ancient underground cities that have been discovered. One can be seen at: www.hitit.co.uk... The question that needs to be asked is why did these people live in the earth away from all sunlight.

Note that almost all the close encounters between aliens, reptilians, monsters, etc. take place at night. The odd ones are seen during the day like Big Foot. Maybe the thick fir on its body helps protect it from the sun's rays. Interesting too that Vampires of legend can only come out at night when the sun is down.

"Global dimming: The sunlight reaching Earth's surface is getting feebler. Assuming there's nothing wrong with the sun, some unknown atmospheric factor is steadily darkening the planet. Evidence: In 1985, Atsumu Ohmura, a climatologist at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, checked sunlight records in Switzerland and discovered that solar radiation had declined a startling 10 percent in 30 years. Subsequent studies found the same effect in Ireland, Japan, the former Soviet Union, and at both poles, but scientists remained in denial. A 2001 meta study confirmed Ohmura's findings. Implications: This is an entirely unexpected phenomenon, even more off the wall than global warming."
www.wired.com...?tw=wn_tophead_5

Here we see that our planet is getting darker and the solar radiation is being lessened year by year. When we hit the magic percentage of solar radiation that is reduced, then the monsters will come. How will this generation of children react? "Oh look mommy! It's Shrek!" Most kid's will feel like they finally made it to Disneyland!

"So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee; and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the LORD have spoken it." Ezek 5:17

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Doctor DTA]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   

"So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee; and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the LORD have spoken it." Ezek 5:17

Well I have to say, his current attempts of "evil beats" are pretty weak. If I was God, I would simply level a a country with a meteor.

Makes a bigger impression. More fun. You get to burn things...

[edit on 29-12-2004 by merka]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Well I have to say, his current attempts of "evil beats" are pretty weak. If I was God, I would simply level a a country with a meteor.

Makes a bigger impression. More fun. You get to burn things...

[edit on 29-12-2004 by merka]

good Idea ya got there...burning things is fun...but wouldnt you rather send a pack of hungry wolves *coughmyminionscough* after the people to tear them limb from limb and then I will rule the world and forever be known as THE QUEEN OF WOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean...ummm....RELENTLESS DID IT!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwolf3636
good Idea ya got there...burning things is fun...but wouldnt you rather send a pack of hungry wolves *coughmyminionscough* after the people to tear them limb from limb and then I will rule the world and forever be known as THE QUEEN OF WOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean...ummm....RELENTLESS DID IT!

Wolves are far to easy to kill. What about breeding some man eating elephants? Now THAT is a monster. Crossbreed it with a turtle too and you got armor on it.

Now we only have to find an elephant a turtle willing to... work together...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor DTA
Is there a link between the rise in sightings of strange creatures

Has there been such a rise??

and the planet actually getting darker according to some scientists?

Is the planet getting darker? I thought it was getting brighter, what with all the light pollution.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'd reaaally like to know what you mean by 'The scientists say the planet is getting darker'!?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Now we only have to find an elephant a turtle willing to... work together...

Dude. You scare me. You really, really scare me....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
I'd reaaally like to know what you mean by 'The scientists say the planet is getting darker'!?

I think they were referring to that hoax going around about the swarm of comets coming to destroy Earth. One of the "supporting facts" of the hoax was another hoax news report of the level of sunlight dropping by a few percent each year.

As for monsters... I'd have chosen blood-sucking winged monkeys. Not only can they fly and suck your blood, but they can fling poo with 98% accuracy.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Did you not read the article?

"Global dimming: The sunlight reaching Earth's surface is getting feebler. Assuming there's nothing wrong with the sun, some unknown atmospheric factor is steadily darkening the planet. Evidence: In 1985, Atsumu Ohmura, a climatologist at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, checked sunlight records in Switzerland and discovered that solar radiation had declined a startling 10 percent in 30 years. Subsequent studies found the same effect in Ireland, Japan, the former Soviet Union, and at both poles, but scientists remained in denial. A 2001 meta study confirmed Ohmura's findings. Implications: This is an entirely unexpected phenomenon, even more off the wall than global warming."
www.wired.com...?tw=wn_tophead_5

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Doctor DTA]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ive heard about a strange creature in Poland. It is attacking house animals like pigs, attacks at night. It was also able to destroy barn doors.
After that, police found some of its hair. If they do DNA analysis they will be able to determine what is it.
Anaways, evil beasts could frighten people in middle ages, but now, if they appear in larger numbers, they will just get hunted.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adam_S
Anaways, evil beasts could frighten people in middle ages, but now, if they appear in larger numbers, they will just get hunted.

Yeah, because they only had hot oil and bad rashes while we have, uh, guns and bad rashes. How many people in poland carry a gun able to take down a group of creatures that have elphant-like strength? I don't think the Croc Hunter has a summer home up there, do you?
I apologize if anyone found that racist or anything, I'm just saying most people anywhere don't carry around hunting rifles where ever they go.
And i'm not saying there's a monster on the loose.
There are no monsters.
Who told you about the monsters?
But seriously, I doubt that all that was the work of 'monsters', most likely thieves or smugglers or guys who can't drive tractors properly.

There are no monsters.
Edit for addition of fact that there are no monsters.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by satchbfoot]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A 2001 meta study confirmed Ohmura's findings. Implications: This is an entirely unexpected phenomenon, even more off the wall than global warming."

Did you not read the article?
"Global dimming: The sunlight reaching Earth's surface is getting feebler. Assuming there's nothing wrong with the sun, some unknown atmospheric factor is steadily darkening the planet. Evidence: In 1985, Atsumu Ohmura, a climatologist at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, checked sunlight records in Switzerland and discovered that solar radiation had declined a startling 10 percent in 30 years.

Dear Dr. I would expect an educated Doctor to post links to the evidence, not links to someone saying there was evidence.

Can you help us out and show us the evidence, instead of asking us to believe it because someone says there is evidence please? In addition, 2001 was 4 years ago, is there any follow-up testing and eval?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Did anyone read anything else on the site where the article is? Go back and read their "Statement of Faith" and some of the other articles on their site. I actually read some of them laughing out loud with my girlfriend! It's like this guy will believe ANYTHING! His stories are culminations of legends (aliens, reptilians, Annunaki, Illuminati, etc...) and myths mixed with what seems to be some odd form of mormonism/christianity (not sure what's going on in his head really). Basically it's like if you took everything that's ever been said on ATS and combined it all into one big long story, that's what this guy believes. (Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying everything that's said on this site is made up or a lie, but ALL of it can't possibly be true).

Here's a link to the main page where that article came from....
WELCOME TO INSANITY
Read the other articles and tell me if you still give this guy even an ounce of credibility... cuz I sure don't.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
From my reading into the legends and mythology I do believe that strange beasts mentioned did exist. Im not one of those that thinks it was just somebodys imagination, that is just plain stupid. Now we see the same phenomenon coming back, the chupacabras, mothman and countless strange creatures that have been sighted.

Is it just peoples imagination? I dont think so.

That is assuming that there is no collapse of society. What I get from my research into this is that they will come out in full force after society collapses. It could be the coming fatal plagues that the NWO will unleash on the world, the coming wars, who knows.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by satchbfoot

Yeah, because they only had hot oil and bad rashes while we have, uh, guns and bad rashes. How many people in poland carry a gun able to take down a group of creatures that have elphant-like strength? I don't think the Croc Hunter has a summer home up there, do you?
I apologize if anyone found that racist or anything, I'm just saying most people anywhere don't carry around hunting rifles where ever they go.
And i'm not saying there's a monster on the loose.
There are no monsters.
Who told you about the monsters?
But seriously, I doubt that all that was the work of 'monsters', most likely thieves or smugglers or guys who can't drive tractors properly.

There are no monsters.
Edit for addition of fact that there are no monsters.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by satchbfoot]

the people of those countries may not have big guns but the militaries. id like to see a chupacabra trying to deal with napalm.

ABout monsters, I think some of these 'monsters' may exist, but have there been any reported deaths of humans too these creatures in modern times, seems there more interested with eating our pigs. Maybe some sick conspiracy to cut our ham supply, so we are forced to eat spam. BTW i have no idea what that is supposed to mean. It also seems that many of these creatures are myths because they are formed to take advantage of human weaknesses. Like our loss of sight at night.

new topics

top topics

join