It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching your posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
When you click on your profile then click on one of your posts, you are taken to that post every time - except when the post is on the bottom of the page. Then you are taken to the top of the next page???

This has always puzzled me. What's the reason for this and can it be overcome?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Don't click on them...problem solved!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Just use middle mouse button / open in new tab when you want to look at multiple posts.

I imagine it's possible to 'fix' (mostly based on it being possible on other websites) but new tab works for Pinke.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Theres a never never land between pages, too. Wen you get a reply and it takes you to a blank page, we click to the previous page and scroll to the bottom.

Or go to my posts, then my posts, then thread, then last page, then scroll down.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It can be pretty annoying especially in longer threads where it takes you to a blank page. Then you have to go to the forum to locate the thread. Currently have one of these "glitches" taking the link to page #2. I just tried this and it worked: Insert the page # prior to the blank ones number into the address bar.
ex: www.... abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread_____/pg2#pid111111 change to pg1#pid111111

top topics

join