It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current theories on pending current disasters set for West then East coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I have titled this thread as such because that is exactly what this thread is, theories. I will show some videos from youtube I have come across, give my take/theory and ask whats is your take/theory? I decided to put this under "The Grey Area" because I feel this thread come cross multiple forums, so I choose "The Grey Area". And so I shall begin....

First before I link the first video, I will say I have felt for a long time that major disasters were coming and the unholy reset would follow, it seems these days those assumption may be just so.....

I this video by Professor Doom1, he does a good job talking about the east and west coast and tying that up with the psy ops and media and hollywood. But more importantly take heed of that picture of the U.S.. I believe that may be a accurate depiction if not leaning towards the hopeful side. Major earthquakes, volcanic activities, and shifting plates could cause this as well as a few well placed nukes buried at certain spots along the NW US and south of the great lakes south though those underlying states and to the mouth which covers all of Louisiana, not far from the Gulf Oil disaster from a few years back. I always thought the TPTB did the oil disaster to weaken that area of the fault line and also by releasing all that methane and etc, it is leaving massive open areas which are starting to rear their ugly heads i.e. the sinkhole situations in Louisiana . Almost forgot the "supposed meteor" to hit NW of PR in sep 11-14 and that takes care of the east side of the map. Which after the earthquake and etc the great lakes would flood the underlying areas but it will be worse because the areas are mostly at or lower than sea level, most easy flooding areas and the further south near Louisiana the ground will collapse from the weakened areas and from the weight of the flood waters upon the lands in the affected areas. Is that map that far off????

As if the news with that 1,200 gun dead guy found in car story wasn't crazy enough. Check this out. Main part of video to my topic on this thread starts at 1:50-6:00 mark.

Video by FreedomFighter2127, info from one of his subs. Still trying to wrap my head around this one, some of it makes sense and other parts so-so. The Dawn VadBunker lady tied to the 1,200 case and another ladies missing??? Did I catch that right??? Also Dawn Vad(go to) Bunker was intriguing to say the least. And that other lady still missing the Figueroa lady so weird. You can't help but see the symbolism.

Is that name Dawn Vad(goto)Bunker really hidden message to elite and if so then it means doom coming if so, if we can figure out what/when Dawn(my first guess would be something tied to solar calendar/solstice time/dates) is to the elites then maybe some lives who frequent ATS could be saved in those areas if we can figure out the time-frame for Dawn. I do think the map could come true and to be clear I' am not trying to scare anyone, just trying to get this out to ATS, get insight from you all and see what we all find out. Where I live in Texas according to that map, me and my family would be drowned and dead. I am trying to save a little so I can buy some acreage in higher elevation for sure as I've known some how inside by the grace of God that something like this was coming, allot of us sensed it but couldn't get a clear picture as hard as we tried. I have made some preps for my family, they don't know or would they approve, their mindset isn't ready still in the 9-5, but I will provide and protect no matter what; my family, friends and anyone in need around me in those times as I can. Even in darkness we can be a light..... What do you guys think on the videos and my take?? What yours???

edit on 27-7-2015 by BlessedLore because: 2-3 typos lol

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

Did you just write down various disasters on pieces of paper then added some ridiculous unrelated nonsense throw it in a hat and pick them out at random?

Because that's what your OP is.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Very interesting information for sure.

I dont know what is coming in the future, but i do know it is not going to be good.

We are but minions..

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore

Video by FreedomFighter2127, info from one of his subs.

He just makes crap up, and the gullible fall for it - he even claimed no media access is allowed to Jade Helm!

So do not believe anything he says.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Don't know about any of this, but...I did have a dream about the destruction of this planet. Much of it begins with a Volcanic eruption in Iceland brought about by a shift in the Earth's magnetosphere. Earthquakes follow like domino's starting in the Upper west BC area, from there a huge tsunami goes to the East coast of China.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Most of my dreams lately have had water ... always water. The latest I was trying to keep water in an aquarium because I knew it was going to come spilling out any second. Thing was - I could look and see gaps where the seams should be, and once or twice, the front plate of the tank fell down and the wall of water stayed there like surface tension alone was holding it until I could left the plate back in place.

I was scrambling to save the fish this time.

But I've had dreams of being in cars and water pouring in or being washed off the road or being in a train that was filling full of water. I dreamed of fishing with my son and the fish he caught pulled him into the water.

See what I mean? This water thing is a theme.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Did you just write down various disasters on pieces of paper then added some ridiculous unrelated nonsense throw it in a hat and pick them out at random?

Because that's what your OP is.
a reply to: watchitburn

No I didn't just make up various disasters and add ridiculous unrelated nonsense. Sorry you feel that way. Sad you think this is a game. Guess you can stick your head in the sand and "watchitburn" just like your name..... Many people are trying to make sense of this stuff going on around us. Maybe you should help instead of slinging mud......

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Video by FreedomFighter2127, info from one of his subs.

He just makes crap up, and the gullible fall for it - he even claimed no media access is allowed to Jade Helm!

So do not believe anything he says.

a reply to: hellobruce

You maybe right or wrong, we all get it half right searching for the truth. At least FreedomFighter 2127 is putting information out, what are we doing??? And allot of what I have seen has been decent info. And by the way last I heard even from the MSM is no media access to JH15. Here's a video and a link to the article in the video stating no media access, how is FreedomFighter2127 lying about no media access then???

And the Washington Post link:

Jad e Helm 15, No media access allowed Washington Post

Hope that helps and clears that up for you, so far as we know there is no media access for Jade Helm 15 so far, but thank you for stopping by and taking time to read my thread, I appreciate that.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Yeah I don't know everything with certainity either, but I do know in my gut something is coming and the world will change. I hope we all stay wise, aware, and safe.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think God is trying to prepare his elect for what's coming, I to have had dreams and visions with flooding and water disasters as well. In time allot of us will make the remnant and and be a light to many.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Why did ATS move my thread to Dreams and Predictions, this is being discussed in MSM daily that major quakes are imminent. Volcano's are activating all around the world, is this a dream as well.......................

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If you have been following the earthquakes around the pacific rim for the last year or so you probably came to the conclusion that the west coast is overdue for something big. That is not news for most people though. It seems like almost everyone thinks the west coast is going to get hit big time in the near future. I don't know much about the east coast, but I am curious about the central and south US. It would seem that earthquakes in that area are increasing in both frequency and severity.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Maybe that's why PR went bankrupt, because tptb know about the asteroid.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Maybe that's why PR went bankrupt, because tptb know about the asteroid.

a reply to: FinalCountdown

Thank you for adding that, I almost forgot about PR's financial issues as well. It makes sense if the elite do know something.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

so far as we know there is no media access for Jade Helm 15

So exactly what is stopping the media reporting on Jade Helm 15 then?

If you actually read that Washington Post article all the military stated was
"Embedded reporters won’t be permitted at any point during the exercise"

So as you can see they never said the medial could not report it, just that journalists would not be embedded....
edit on 28-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

so far as we know there is no media access for Jade Helm 15

So exactly what is stopping the media reporting on Jade Helm 15 then?

If you actually read that Washington Post article all the military stated was
"Embedded reporters won’t be permitted at any point during the exercise"

So as you can see they never said the medial could not report it, just that journalists would not be embedded....
edit on 28-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

a reply to: hellobruce

What is your problem with this. Even in your own words" Embedded reporters won't be permitted at any point during the exercise". That sentence means= NO MEDIA ALLOWED FOR JADE HELM 15 ON SITE=NO MEDIA ALLOWED AT JADE HELM 15 ROFL, WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT SERIOUSLY BRO.

I don't know about you but when the government says media can't cover the actual exercise of something like Jade Helm 15, I consider that to be; no access to the Media pretty simple........

Also, even after scouring the web, isn't it funny the only news sources I find admitting to no media to Jade Helm 15 is only washington post, washington times and RT news lol. Why all the MSM so quiet huh??? But I digress, this is veering away from my main thread. If you have questions or answers you should make a thread and we can discuss further.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Remember even underground they have to breath.

Find the shafts.

new topics

top topics

join