It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Three Scientists Investigating Melting Arctic Ice… ASSASSINATED?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Conspiracies come and conspiracies go as they say.

This one is about 3 scientists that died in "accidents" in a short time span.

Many people have specific vested interests in "climate change" related agendas.

This story almost sounds "real".

Were Three Scientists Investigating Melting Arctic Ice… ASSASSINATED?

A Cambridge Professor has made the astonishing claim that three scientists investigating the melting of Arctic ice may have been assassinated within the space of a few months.

Professor Peter Wadhams said he feared being labelled a “looney” over his suspicion that the deaths of the scientists were more than just an ‘extraordinary’ coincidence.

But he insisted the trio could have been murdered and hinted that the oil industry or else sinister government forces might be implicated.

Professor laxon fell down a flight of stairs at a New year’s Eve party at a house in Essex while Dr Giles died when she was in collision with a lorry when cycling to work in London. Dr Boyd is thought to have been struck by lightning while walking in Scotland.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

"" fell down a flight of stairs ""

"" in collision with a lorry when cycling ""

"" struck by lightning ""

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well it was new years eve. A proper time to be stumbling down a flight of stairs. How do you suppose the struck by lightning thing was simulated? I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Did you know that if you put ,'North pole Nazi Base Prince Charles antichrist sex sheep' into google you get 18300 hits and this Professor may well be the author of one of these.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Damn you , i googled that , and your right ,i really need to get a life .
edit on 27-7-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Not even 1 heart attack?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Well it was new years eve. A proper time to be stumbling down a flight of stairs. How do you suppose the struck by lightning thing was simulated? I'm curious.

The coroner just glossed over the gigantic metal pole sticking through his chest clearly.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
They are musical clan killings. These were obviously done by Al Gore and the Liars.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I figured as much after clicking the link. It's definitely legit, so many doomsday EOTWAWKI ads I mean how can't it be for realz?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

It is so obvious.

It had to have been HAARP.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As entertaining as your posts and opinions are (which are always the opposite to my personal opinions)... I want to know what the op's opinion on this story is?

Do you beleive the tall poppies of the corporate world actually conspired to murder people, for trying to expose the truth about climate change?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

OMG you guys !

Is it fricken comedy hour on ATS right now or what ?!

Ya'll owe me a new keyboard dammit... and a fresh cup of coffee.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

what utter bollox - does ANYONE die * in " conspiracy land " ????????????????

* as distict from murdered // asasinated etc etc

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a climate change scientist struck by lighting.....geez, a real piece of irony there

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

He missed out Chris Bell, a colleague of Tim Boyds, who died in an avalanche just days before Boyd was struck by lightning .....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
With the greatest respect to the OP, this is another example of people inventing fantasy from unconnected fact.

These all seem to be accidents, rather than some shady-types engineering the killing of scientists. If you look up Dr Katherine Giles you will see that the lorry driver was just that – a lorry driver. Is it really possible to fake the lightning strike that killed Dr Tim Boyd?

You would have thought Professor Wadhams could think this through!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

All 100% conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Coroners are paid off just as much as judges and police etc, so why would it need to be lightning at all?

They would have foreseen the suspicion and therefore known the hits needed to look accidental.

I am not saying this is definitely true, but much stranger things have happened.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I had cousin who was hit by a truck when cycling too. Maybe she was in on it somehow?

Seriously, these things happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If all three were killed in the gulf oil spill, then I'd be suspicious.

We all know how far vested interests will go, but this is well and truly grasping at straws.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
a reply to: paraphi

Coroners are paid off just as much as judges and police etc, so why would it need to be lightning at all?

You say that, but have you an instance when a judge or a coroner was "paid off" in (say) the UK?

Three scientists working in climate change die. How many thousands of scientists are there working in climate change? Granted that being struck and killed by lightning in the UK is quite rare, but come on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join