It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Milwaukee....debunk away!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Absolutely NOT Lanterns...if you watch carefully, this is easy to see this.

Lanterns don't rapidly spiral downwards and then hold position, then move left and then right.

These object do.

To me, looking at them zoomed in, they are probably parachutists performing a display.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Milwaukee Air show July 25 here

Milwaukee Air & Water Show is shaping up to be the best year yet, complete with a variety of world-class performers. Grab your camera and get ready to witness the stunning spectacles of speed, precision and power of the 2015 headliners, including: U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds, U.S. Army Golden Knights, Breitling Jet Team, Aerostars Formation Aerobatic Team and more!

edit on 27-7-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Those are most likely law enforcement vehicles hovering over that Milwaukee neighborhood where the residents said police should be killed. (That story was posted on ATS over the weekend).

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Definitely my fellow paratroopers, the Golden Knights Team - putting on a show. No doubts.

Here's a shot of them soon after they light their foot flares:

Case closed. Got any more?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

But skydivers don't hang in the sky for that long. They fall at a predictable speed, plus I highly doubt people do it at night. Curious how none of the lights shoot off and they just seem to turn off like a drone and land.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM
a reply to: muSSang

But skydivers don't hang in the sky for that long. They fall at a predictable speed, plus I highly doubt people do it at night. Curious how none of the lights shoot off and they just seem to turn off like a drone and land.

You are mistaken. "That long"? The video is only ONE MINUTE:FIFTY-EIGHT seconds in length. They can 'hang" in the sky for much longer than two minutes, my friend.

You "doubt" they do it at night? Skydivers, especially military-trained teams MUST do it at night in many situations or they will be shot out of the sky. How do you think they get behind enemy lines? Not as floating targets in broad daylight, I assure you.

Also, (if you read the responses in the thread), you would hear several state that there was a NIGHT-time show by the Golden Nights the evening this video was shot.

And they do NOT fall at a steady "predictable speed" - they fall at whatever speed THEY wish to control their descent by, for which they have considerable latitude. They can speed up, slow down, even ascend briefly if so desired, depending on the type of 'chute their using.

Finally, the lights "just turning off" is not unusual at all. The flares on the feet of the jumpers extinguish themselves when they exhaust their burn time. They can also be extinguished manually by the jumpers themselves. Here's a time-lapse after jumping clear of the aircraft:

Incidentally, as a former paratrooper myself, I can tell you that mistaking night jumpers with flares for UFO's is a very common occurrence the world over...

MIB? Yes, if you consider their black jumpsuits. Of course some may be WIBs as well.

UFO? Sure, if you are unable to identify them and they are flying above you at night.

Drones? Possibly - we don't have enough information to make that determination. My vote is paratroopers for now.

ET? Nope - sorry. Not this time....

edit on 7/27/2015 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gavron
Vertical video filming....who does that??

Too many people. And I hate it too.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
the PERCIEVED rate of descent of an object can be misleading .

due to the influence of crosswinds , thermsal uplifts and or object aerodynamics

eg - chinese lanternts can generate thier own lift - have a large cross section and thus will behave erraticly in

parachutists often use ` wing canopies ` that allow a very shallow glide slope 1:5 [ from a 1000m jump - they can land 5km away from thie jump point ]

thus - at night - if the object is moving away from you - its percieved descent rate will be greatly distorted

so - just because an object is not falling the way you think it should - does not impart any magic to it or preclude it being a mundane event .

i know i promised myself i would not reply to this thread again

but this is general information that seems to be alien to many people

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is really cool, I didn't know skydivers could do this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join