It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Milwaukee....debunk away!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So here is an interesting video I just saw pop up....anyone care to comment? Pretty cool formations..looks like constellations to me. Anywho....debunk away...very recent.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
something like this?
ha ha.. check out that graceful landing at the very end!

edit on 27-7-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Chinese Lanterns.

Seriously.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

They all seem to descend and not go up.
Flares? The 2 above his head he didn't return to. Curious.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Likely drones, but other possible alternatives as well. No need for aliens.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

They are moving away from the camera and burning out.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Milwaukee had a flight show Saturday down at the lake front......If this video is from Saturday I am willing to bet it is that.
edit on 27-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

if the person uploading the footage cannot be arsed to include essential factual details of the " report " - then why should any one else invest any time and effort on it ?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

It was the Golden Knights display team.
www.goarmy.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The distance, the graduall circular fall, looks like skydivers with lights to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'll stick with ufo, these things go upwards at times so I wouldn't have thought sky divers and I'm not feeling the drone idea.Are there many witness statements?

Nice catch SnF!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Here they are in 2011 , from about 1 min on the video looks just like the OP video.

The Golden Nights were at the Milwaukee Air and Water Show the evening the video was shot , logic would dictate that that is what is seen on the video.

Light appearing to travel upwards @ .20 on this video.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Having lived across the road from a beach where they did sky diving, I would have said sky divers even before reading about the Golden Knights doing a show. I used to lie on the couch sometimes and I could see up to the sky through the front door from there, these rude people used fall out of the sky all the time and land on the beach in front of my apartment.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Oh joy. An invitation to debunk...I am on the paratrooper theory at the moment and that video was annoying.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

How about this.

Skydive Milwaukee™ is home of the historic Sky Knights Sport Parachute Club

We have been training first jump students since 1963 and are an easy drive from the Milwaukee, Chicago, and Madison metro areas!

We are currently open for jumping from noon to sunset Tuesday through Friday, and 7am to sunset on Saturday and Sunday.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ya I work not too far from the lake front where this air show took place and we have seen these bad boys flying around the whole week end, sorry. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Vertical video filming....who does that??

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gavron
Vertical video filming....who does that??

We all know its typical of camera phones they phone in that position so they film in that position imagine a blockbuster movie filmed like that it would drive you crazy.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
With so many drones flying around these days and the use of CGI, it's hard to see what's real and what isn't. Flares maybe? It could be anything, even a UFO fleet desending on earth.
We just need a genuine UFO picture of video to get community going again. Just alot of fakes around at the moment.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So, what the video shows:

A formation of unidentified lights, no physical object can be determined.
All of them seem to be free falling from start to end.
Some travel a bit sideways but not exactly at supersonic 90 degree turn UFO speeds, in fact they seem to behave like parachutes.
They go out one by one, as if it the light was coming from a flare or similar.

In other words, we see no indication of anything with "alien capabilities" here. Its much, much more likely to have an earthly explanation, such as that parachute team mentioned.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join