It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

So, the answer to my question then, is no?

Unfortunately, that is exactly what I thought would be the result.

When someone has some hard physical evidence, rather than a story to tell, I will respond differently. Until then, I have a vivid imagination, and that will suffice.

Incidentally, do not DARE to try to make people feel guilty for being empiricists! Testable proof is the only evidence I accept for anything pertaining to the physical universe, and that is entirely right and proper, thank you very much!

Well, I did put a question mark in the subject line, I'm not 100% convinced but very interested.

Usually that is the way science works, you discover something interesting and then do follow-up investigation. You do not pronounce something false before investigation. I suggest if even a fraction of this is true it is worthy of investigation - with an open mind, but true skepticism as well, which differs greatly from biased, prejudiced unscientific debunking which begins with the premise that something is not true.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Im gonna get back to read up the comments... but what interests me is the sudden influx of many SSP 'whistleblowers' that come out in the past year or so (Randy Cramer is another). I wouldnt usually take notice but thing is, all their stories seem to nicely line up. Too nicely some might say!

I will be keeping an eye on this!

Why would not consistency be a good thing? Inconsistencies would be more troubling.........consistency is not proof of anything but indicates further research is warranted.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I think now there is a decent chance it could happen before the end of the year - if much or most of this information is true.

Awesome. I will check back in December. Thanks for the update.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

no no Bro, no escaping to the hills for you , incidentally have you seen other brother of late , he hasn't receded into the underside fold again has he ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't call him "whistleblower" that's just what the interviewer called him to encourage views.

He's just telling a story about his experiences. Not really disclosing any secrets.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The scientific approach in reality cannot be applied to stories.

It can be applied to chemicals, it can be applied to energy, it can be applied to interesting interactions between energy and matter, but it cannot investigate a narrative like this, as you well know. As such, the story, true or not, has NO value, because it offers nothing to test what so ever.

Which paragraph should I test with litmus? Which passage should I put through a gas chromatograph mass spectrometer? Is there a full stop in there which I should observe through a scanning electron microscope?

No there is not. What there is, however, is yet another story, from yet another individual, without any supporting evidence save their own recollections. Again, it is on claimants to provide physical findings, and not upon those hearing stories to believe them based on no physical evidence what so ever. Failing to recognise that suggests that you are ill placed to advocate for the scientific method, having failed so utterly to apply it here.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just once I'd like to see the words
might maybe possibly in a post
title.

But no, there are 50,000 posts stretching
back to 2006 all proclaiming vast
wonders which have not come to
pass.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I wonder how many lab rats have turned the tables, asides from the fictional ones of course

funbox

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

So in the interest of being fair I went back and watched the whole thing. Aside from the interviewer not really asking in depth questions,( what were the experiments exactly, names of other corroborating people etc) I got the feeling he was lead.

My question would be this.

You mentioned your college analogy twice. At what point in your 20yr tenure, starting as a kid, did you attend college and which one was it? Online classes? Does Phoenix University have a vocational program on the Moon?

I'm not saying you can't believe in this stuff but I would consider this guy and the interviewer a poor representative of these ideas.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I will tell you this much. I dont usually banter on these threads....but some 24 years ago I was living very clean...no alcohol no meat no drugs...I did yoga forcanvhour or more a day and spent a great deal of time investigating the occult.

one day, totally unsolicited a blue humanoid appeared to me with avian facial features...just a touch less than purely physical from my perspective. He communicated I surmise but not that I garnered much consciously from the experience.

I have never heard mention of blue and avian since then and just kinda chalked it up as, well one of those in explicable things that happens in life.

thank you for this thread from the sense that I am either bonkers but in company, or perhaps there really are beings watching our life's forays.

Ver cool to see the blue avian mentioned...it has got my mind swimming again.

edit on 26-7-2015 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

no no Bro, no escaping to the hills for you , incidentally have you seen other brother of late , he hasn't receded into the underside fold again has he ?

funbox

sometimes you just have to disappear and let people think your funding ran out or you got a better job.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Corporations are part of the secret space program, according to his first-hand info, and are enslaving millions of humans around the solar system in colonies for there greedy profit motive. If there is the slightest chance this is true shouldn't it be investigated?

Corporations (in their various forms and modes) have been enslaving people on this planet for centuries and beyond.

Who needs plagiarized New Age metaphysics to realize that?
edit on 7/26/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

should do what I do , flout your artwork all over the place and beg

pennyfortheguybox

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Was watching xnother video of these two on YouTube, so this "whistleblower" is saying he's going to be as famous as Edward Snowden! He's really full of himself. Anyways he claims the illuminati will be exposed within or around 6 months. That some important people have already been taken off planet. Or will flee to Brazil.

I can't embed VIDEos anymore until the next update by ATS OR apple fixes iPad issues. I'll try to find the link to post it

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here's the other video I watched, can't do links or embed videos I had to google it again

Secret blockade of our solar system by "Blue Avians" - YouTube
Video for secret blockade of our solar system by blue avians▶ 7:45
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrt_03XoD6E
Transcript for this:
www.oom2.com...
edit on 26-7-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This isn't the same Corey Goode who starred in that movie: Day in the Life of Joe RedWood? (2007) The character was Rob Richmore in the movie? Movie image

I am thinking that something seems strange here. If he is the same guy, I imagine he probably is pretty good at projecting that he is just telling the truth. Hmmm. Then again, I realize there may be more than one Corey Goode out there. He just looked familiar to me, so I became curious,
edit on 7 26 2015 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That sort of argument is EXACTLY why the UFO are still an unrecognized phenomena by science (and government) simply because mechanicalistic science has this rule that you need a piece of something first. And they won't allow the proper studies to prove the case of anything they don't want to believe, UFOs, psi, etc. Finally, quantum science seems to be giving them framework that they can allow the previsiously forbidden thoughts.

I'll send you a nice coffee mug that I swiped off an Martian UFO for the proof you request.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

hmmm , I dunno , what do you reckon ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, I'm keeping an open mind, at worst if it isn't true it is truly entertaining.

He claims there will be "crimes against humanity" trials for all the reprehensible things done and being done to millions of humans. To that aim they need to know who was involved and to what extent and the major hack of the US government a few weeks(?) back was to that aim, getting files on those involved, though I'm sure that would only cover a few players.

Many have had questions about the hundreds or thousands of ooparts found around the world, how could these seemingly advanced devices be found ensconced in deep rock formations hundreds of thousands or millions of years old? Would these not obviously indicate ancient advanced civilizations? Of course, and now it seems there were a few on earth.

Apparently things are going to move fairly quickly.

Where are many of the ET underground bases in the US? In the SW? If something like this were to happen, disclosure and its possible associated issues, wouldn't it be good to have military forces on hand just in case? Well, too bad we don't have that..........wait, we do, could that be the reason for Jade Helm?

We can watch for strange goings on in the financial markets, politics, the military.

Haven't thousands of people from around the world seen the "orbs" over the last couple of years? That's a fact. And apparently the "orb beings" are one of the members of the "Sphere Being Alliance".

Haven't there been many strange deaths in the banking industry over the past two years? Of seemingly physically and emotionally healthy people having strange accidents and committing suicide, even though most of the deaths look suspiciously like assassinations? Maybe these people who died were part of some secret reform and got found out.....

If this is true, we will see strange things over the next weeks and months. Many more UFO sightings. Famous people disappearing or dying. Strange military movements. Strange announcements from the MSM. Martial law in some countries. False flags. An attempt at partial disclosure - though the cabal has been told that will not be accepted.

Let's keep our eyes open and raise our consciousness - that is really all the average Jill or Joe can do. If you wants tips on raising your consciousness you can PM me.

Namaste
edit on 26-7-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: CynConcepts

hmmm , I dunno , what do you reckon ?

funbox

I reckon he's a nutjob regardless

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join