It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox
Doesn't Corey say they're ''loving'' though? He knows things about time dilation no one else does, so I have to go with his take on it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

maybe he's right if such a creature exists*, but as here on earth , it a jungle out there, from the food chain to the ideological food chain, the likelihood that this pattern repeats in any emergent evolving lifeforms, I see as being high .. in all it's mystifying potential variances .

lets hope you meet a nice one

funbox

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If their consciousness is high as # with a vibratory rate to match, they're probably above such behavior.

#shackoutsidelagrange

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

heh , maybe the pleasure of food is a habit hard kicked

funbox

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Let them eat wormcake.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

well I suppose as they zip about the universe, they might spot a few on that green grass thery're so nostalgic about ..stay out of our dimensions , Q the old git

funbox

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Where are that kid's parents? They just let him roam the universe like Corey's parents did?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

probably sharpening they're beaks on trill, in the background .. it's the way of things apparently

funbox

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The video interview was interesting at first. It all went downhill for me when he started speaking about those "densities" and "vibrations". It's funny how all these "insiders" always use these words as self-explanatory. I wonder why... huh

This whole case reminded me of the 3+ hour long interview with Simon Parkes* that I watched a while ago. (* The 53-year-old politician, who claimed that he fathered an extraterrestrial child -- named Zarka -- with an alien he calls the Cat Queen. His real mother, he says, is a 9-foot-tall green alien with eight fingers. Et cetera.)

The beginning of the Simon Parkes interview was rather fascinating and it sounded like he was describing real events. It took me a couple of hours to come to a realization that he was in fact mentally ill. I am quite sure, a practicing psychiatrist would crack this in mere minutes, however even though I was trained as a psychiatrist, I only worked with patients for less than a year. I was also very gullible when it came to UFOs, but I feel I am now getting better with filtering out the BS.

By the way, did George McFly blow his cover when he said "I'm your density" to Lorraine? Was he a higher density being?
Good vibrations to all of you.

EDIT: Oh, and did Corey really say that Nazis had a base on the Moon in the 40s????

edit on 4/8/2015 by WideOpenSpace because: Nazis

edit on 4/8/2015 by WideOpenSpace because: Nazis again

edit on 4/8/2015 by WideOpenSpace because: spelling

edit on 4/8/2015 by WideOpenSpace because: Corey

edit on 4/8/2015 by WideOpenSpace because: formatting

edit on 4/8/2015 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Re-watching the video, I was struck by what Corey Goode said at the end, in response to David Wilcock’s question about the feared One World Religion and how do we know we’re not being tricked (my paraphrase).

I paused the video when this graphic came to the screen:

www.youtube.com...

I already knew this about religion, but having it summarized beautifully like that is quite compelling, I think. It’s hard to read on the screen so I’ll type it:

Islam – No one will be a true believer unless he wishes for others what he wishes for himself. ~Sunnatt

Brahmanism – Never do unto others what would hurt you if done unto you. ~Mahabharata 5 .15

Judaism – What you do not wish for yourself, do not wish for others. ~Talmud Shabbat 31 .A

Confucianism – What we do not wish to be done to us, let us not do it to others. ~Analects 15 .23

Buddhism – Do not offend others as you would not like to be offended. ~Udanavarga 5 .18

Christianity – Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. ~St. Matthew 7.12

Taoism – Make as yours the profits of your fellowman as well as his loss. ~T’ai-shang Kin-ying P’ien

Bahai Faith – If you seek justice choose for others what you would choose for yourself. ~The Bayan

Maya – You are myself. We are all one. ~Popol Vuh

Corey Goode said you don’t have to give up your religion.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
Despite my false outrage or whatever, that is an interesting summary if accurate. I always felt all the major religions were variations on the same thing. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Re-watching the video, I was struck by what Corey Goode said at the end, in response to David Wilcock’s question about the feared One World Religion and how do we know we’re not being tricked (my paraphrase).

I paused the video when this graphic came to the screen:

www.youtube.com...

I already knew this about religion, but having it summarized beautifully like that is quite compelling, I think. It’s hard to read on the screen so I’ll type it:

Islam – No one will be a true believer unless he wishes for others what he wishes for himself. ~Sunnatt

Brahmanism – Never do unto others what would hurt you if done unto you. ~Mahabharata 5 .15

Judaism – What you do not wish for yourself, do not wish for others. ~Talmud Shabbat 31 .A

Confucianism – What we do not wish to be done to us, let us not do it to others. ~Analects 15 .23

Buddhism – Do not offend others as you would not like to be offended. ~Udanavarga 5 .18

Christianity – Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. ~St. Matthew 7.12

Taoism – Make as yours the profits of your fellowman as well as his loss. ~T’ai-shang Kin-ying P’ien

Bahai Faith – If you seek justice choose for others what you would choose for yourself. ~The Bayan

Maya – You are myself. We are all one. ~Popol Vuh

Corey Goode said you don’t have to give up your religion.

Yes, thank you for posting that ConnectDots. Corey said all major religions have had essentially the same message, that this is not intended to be a religion, cult etc, you do not have to give up your current religion.

Though I would add my own personal comments here, even though these religions were started with the best intentions and at their core have the key message, most religions have been hijacked by the elites and the main message is disguised, and covered up by false messages intended to deceive, control, put people in a fear state and divide them. I have been to religious services of many different faiths and have had friends from most of them as well, from what I have seen it is the quality of the local/group leader that can make all the difference; whether they are controlled by their ego and trying to enhance it and separate from others; or other leaders are true visionary loving compassionate people with little or no ego.

Here again is the main message of the Sphere Being Alliance through Corey:

What is this “Message”?

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Answer from Question 45 of the Q & A's
edit on 4-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 4-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: changes.......

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: ConnectDots
Despite my false outrage or whatever, that is an interesting summary if accurate. I always felt all the major religions were variations on the same thing. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad this message resonated with you brother.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chevron7
how many times have we seen interviews like this one.
cosmic disclosure? really? how should something like this force or even support any disclosure?
all we have is a guy telling a story without providing any evidence.

if he really have been in all those projects, meeting aliens and knowing so many secret things, how does it come he cant deliver any scientific proof which would lead to real disclosure?

compare the life of a real whistle-blower like snowden who shared some pretty earthly secrets and had to flee from the government with this guy.
oh yeah lets tell the world about the most secret military programs but first let me complete my merchandise shop to sell some t-shirts and mugs.

its a shame and a waste of time...

That point about Snowden is valid, I never thought about it that way. As soon as he came out he became enemy of the state.

I guess the only caveat to that with these ppl coming out with their stories of service in secret federations is that their Intel is so classified and secret that A: There aren't enough people "in the know" to police it.. and B: Any direct action against him by the government in the public eye ( like snowden) would validate his claims.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Though I would add my own personal comments here, even though these religions were started with the best intentions and at their core have the key message, most religions have been hijacked by the elites and the main message is disguised, and covered up by false messages intended to deceive, control, put people in a fear state and divide them.

I could not agree more.

I think the problem is organized religion, as in such things as John D. Rockefeller Jr and the Interchurch World Movement. See www.oldthinkernews.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: chevron7
how many times have we seen interviews like this one.
cosmic disclosure? really? how should something like this force or even support any disclosure?
all we have is a guy telling a story without providing any evidence.

if he really have been in all those projects, meeting aliens and knowing so many secret things, how does it come he cant deliver any scientific proof which would lead to real disclosure?

compare the life of a real whistle-blower like snowden who shared some pretty earthly secrets and had to flee from the government with this guy.
oh yeah lets tell the world about the most secret military programs but first let me complete my merchandise shop to sell some t-shirts and mugs.

its a shame and a waste of time...

That point about Snowden is valid, I never thought about it that way. As soon as he came out he became enemy of the state.

I guess the only caveat to that with these ppl coming out with their stories of service in secret federations is that their Intel is so classified and secret that A: There aren't enough people "in the know" to police it.. and B: Any direct action against him by the government in the public eye ( like snowden) would validate his claims.

Yes, good points about Snowden, but I have never seen any documents from him either - I just have others word for it - essentially no different from this situation.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I would like to move along with the work of either proving or disproving this.

As any of you who are scientists know it is often easier to begin by disproving a theory as attempting to prove it.

So I'm going to look at the various components of the information and see if any can be definitely proven or disproven.

Question 81 of the Q & A's, the answer has something interesting:

Why is there a kind of lock down in effect preventing even some of our own SSP Programs from "Coming or Going" as they wish?

The Sphere's have been entering into the Sol System from 2 directions ("Through our Sol" & from "Outside our Sol System") and remaining "Cloaked" in what has appeared an "Observation Mode" for some time. Recently more and more of these Spheres have arrived in 3 sizes so far observed (One of which is the size of Jupiter 1/1000 the size of the Sol).

And in 2012 there was this huge sensation on the internet of a massive sphere the size of Jupiter attached to the Sun for over a day. NASA gave some lame explanation that the sphere was just actually the top down view of some energy vortices that had developed on the Sun.

Well, I know tornado like pattern can develop on the Sun, but they are ever changing, and wouldn't remain static for over a day, nothing like this had ever been seen before or even predicted, and anyway it was clearly a sphere and not just some circular shape.

This would confirm what Corey has said about the sphere's coming in from the outer edges of the Solar System and through the Sun. To be fair he could of been aware of this and incorporated it into his story.......whichever is the case the NASA explanation was an insult to our intelligence.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ooparts again confirm parts of this information.

Extremely hard for modern science to explain them away, pieces of machined/manufactured metal or other materials embedded in rock that is usually hundreds of thousands or millions of years old.

The usual explanation is that workmen just dropped these items or they are fakes. Some may be fakes but some are well-documented and given all information appear to be authentic.

Here is a great thread about them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Though I would add my own personal comments here, even though these religions were started with the best intentions and at their core have the key message, most religions have been hijacked by the elites and the main message is disguised, and covered up by false messages intended to deceive, control, put people in a fear state and divide them.

I could not agree more.

I think the problem is organized religion, as in such things as John D. Rockefeller Jr and the Interchurch World Movement. See www.oldthinkernews.com...

Geez, just the juxtaposition of the words Rockefeller and Interchurch World Movement gives me the creeps!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here is an interesting coincidence I just discovered.

A recent BBC headline of an actual conference that took place in London on June 11 2015:

Overthrowing a Mars Colony Dictator: British Elite Prepare for the Real Thing

Here is a link to the story

The meeting envisaged a Mars colony ruled over by a ruthless dictator who trampled on the rights of workers in a futurist society controlled by a corporation. The dictator needed to be overthrown without destroying the colony itself. According to the author of the BBC article, Richard Hollingham, the meeting brought together 30 prominent scientists, engineers and philosophers who took their “task seriously,” only, wink wink, “two short blocks from the London headquarters of Britain’s security service, MI6.” .

And then we have this account of an event by the whistleblower that occurred on June 20, 2015:

Inspecting a Mars human slave colony of the ICC

Here is the Exopolitics take on the coincidence:

Overthrowing a Mars dictator??????

A very interesting coincidence! Again not proof of anything.....

Maybe they had this conference and then fed any useful conclusions to the SSP to help with this tour? Or playing devils advocate, maybe Corey read about this story in the news and used it to construct the incident that he claims happened?

Remember Corey's main message is this:

Raise your consciousness, become more loving, compassionate and forgiving, service to others...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join