It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

So you are a champion and protector of the people? Great!

No, im a whistle blower. So you would ignore someone scamming someone else? that's my question.

Please link to other scams you have protected people from on ATS.........or is this the only one?

I voice my opinion. same as everyone else.

Anyway, I'm not sure how it is a scam, between the various websites, facebook, and youtube channels most of the info is free. Oh, it is a scam because they are selling t-shirts? Are people being forced to buy t-shirts? If none of this proves to be true will the t-shirts disappear?

did you contribute? No one is forced to be a victim of a scam.

Do you think there is even the smallest chance this could be true?

Nope.

Do you think it is a scam that disinfo agents on the internet are often paid with our tax dollars? Paid to lie to us?

That's part of the scam that you bought in to.

I wouldn't espouse the logical fallacy that if you feel this is an important scam people should be protected from and haven't talked about other true corruption then you have no right to talk about this scam, but I would label such as hypocrites:

what? I cant have an opinion? its not an important scam. its a silly one.

What do you think about what Corey is saying about people who have participated in this deception will be tried in court when disclosure occurs? Do you think higher-ups will go willingly to jail or try to sacrifice those on the lower levels?

I think that pretty much everything he is saying is made up nonsense.

Here is what another poster opined on the matter:

the one post poser? not very convincing.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

and now flaming , Brother would be positively frothing at the mouth, if he saw this flagrant display..

Might* put a chuckle on ArMaP's lips though

funbox
*used with lips so loose, you could carry bowling balls with them

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Please provide your definition of "flaming."
Because I don't see it in the post you replied to.

edit on 8/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

point by point analysis , how wrong have I got that then ?

to the nearest decimal place plz

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Itemizing claims is flaming?
Since when?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Itemizing claims is flaming?

as ive always understood it

Since when?

as above as now .. feel free to enlighten me , see above even

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

as ive always understood it

That's why I asked for your definition. Mine is somewhat different and follows these lines:

Flaming is the act of posting or sending offensive messages over the Internet. These messages, called "flames," may be posted within online discussion forums or newsgroups, or sent via e-mail or instant messaging programs.

Perhaps you have fallen a victim to misunderstanding, however.

While some flaming is intentional, some is not. This is because users may misunderstand the intent of a another user's message or forum posting. For example, someone may make a sarcastic comment that is not understood as sarcastic by another user, who may take offense to the message.

techterms.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Perhaps you have fallen a victim to misunderstanding, however.

While some flaming is intentional, some is not. This is because users may misunderstand the intent of a another user's message or forum posting. For example, someone may make a sarcastic comment that is not understood as sarcastic by another user, who may take offense to the message.

techterms.com...

not even that Phage , but thanks for the definations , I guess that's the problem with international languages , they gent bent at the seems, the internet is a great facilitator of this I guess

no, I thought it meant taking someone text and ripping it apart point by point , but I feel this is a nasty way to discuss issues, the ripping apart of point or questions that relate and form a larger meaning , which can be lost, ignored , buried within the posters original meaning

flaming a body of text to ashes .that's what I thought

cheers for showing me its generally concurred meaning though, looks like ill have to find something new for the thought bubble ive tried to convey

unless there's one already ?

*apologies Brother for the tetchiness*

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

point by point analysis , how wrong have I got that then ?

to the nearest decimal place plz

funbox

Its not a point by point analysis though since I am responding to several questions. If you notice, each quote ends in a question mark and each response is an honest answer. I started by asking a question and was met by sarcasm and being called a hypocrite and a disinfo agent. So I answered the questions but my original question goes unanswered.

here is my question:

Not sure who you are referring to as a disinfo agent but... let me ask you this. If you suspected someone was being scammed, what would you do? Would you ignore it or would you try to alert others so they don't fall for it? What will you be thinking when the end of the year comes and nothing?...and then the end of next year comes and nothing?

edit on 2-8-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

again my apologies Brother.. Backscrub and massage for you later

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

again my apologies Brother.. Backscrub and massage for you later

funbox

oh no worries. I have grown used to you and I appreciate your challenges and keeping me in check....I think I will pass on the massage if you don't mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

no skin off my nose , but ide imagine your back would look like freddy kruegars breakfast after ide finished with it

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well...This thread has certainly taken an interesting turn...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
I'd call it icky, myself. But that might be my hetero bias.

edit on 8/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

you know there's a vacancy for another brother?, and im a dab hand with a fisherprice sewing kit

see them tentacles fly

whatcha say .... Brother ?

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

*a snapping sound suddenly rings out*

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
2 projectionists on the same page?

* a portal appears and some bespectacled mfb's appear , they begrudgingly pull out a couple of long couches, and nudge them gently together*

so boys, whats with using homosexuality as a weapon ? are the arguments that tough , that you try and pull a stranger that you think is repressing ,out of the closet in a public place?

wow .. that's dangerous for starters without a full psyche analysis, you might seriously damage someone mentally ?

or is this some sort of #ked up projection

off topic enough for you I hope

straightbox
edit on 2-8-2015 by funbox because: gay wolves mince in packs snarling and snapping in the voice of julian clary

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

"the one post poser"

Does it really make a difference? You totally ignore my message and just focus on the fact that i've been a lurker and only registered to voice my opinion on the outrage of the supposed skepticism in this thread?

Don't get me wrong, there are some slightly fishy things, like him earning a 6 figure salary -- then why the need for donations? I don't have the answers, perhaps his money has been taken from him. Who knows.

There's way too much focusing on the messagers in this thread, instead of the important thing; the message.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

“INSIDE THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM”

www.youtube.com...

Is there or is there not a secret space program?

If you refuse to listen to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, you are willfully ignorant. See "The Need to Watch the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Videos."

Ever heard of Chip Tatum?

Here’s what he said about a secret space program: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Alpam

Does it really make a difference? You totally ignore my message and just focus on the fact that i've been a lurker and only registered to voice my opinion on the outrage of the supposed skepticism in this thread?

I was told not to respond to strangers on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join