It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

but I don't think any woman with kids would stay with someone who was hallucinating to this point of making up hours of this stuff and sounding genuine and normal the whole time.

Excellent point. I dont think any women that is abused by their husbands regularly would stay with them or stay with someone with a drinking problem or who is a drug addict or who cheats on them and...sounding genuine and normal the whole time. It just doesn't happen. Does it? How about a husband that abuses little children? Unless the spouse was manipulated emotionally....ha ha! No way that happens.

And yes, there is no psychiatrist in the world that would listen to this and think this person was delusional because...he has a bloated resume and he went to "Tech University.. Dot com". And he has kids and a wife that won't leave him.

Excellent rationalization.

Really there are many cases reported of women staying with an abusive husband and of course husbands staying with an abusive wife.

Do a Google search it happens often!

Why do they stay

Sometimes on here I think some members don't have a life outside of the net surely YOU both must have heard of stories like that

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Sometimes on here I think some members don't have a life outside of the net surely YOU both must have heard of stories like that

Surely. Another thing that never happens is sarcasm getting lost in translation on the internet.

And not only do they stay, when they do leave, they will find another relationship just like the old one.

Obviously we are just speculating on Corey's sanity. Lets say he is "delusional" and there probably isn't a mental health professional that would disagree. He has a spouse that believes him. In other words, he is technically certifiable except people believe him. Other examples would be cults like Heavens Gate. The logic or "rationalization" being employed is "why would a bunch of people follow a person and kill themselves for someone that is delusional?"

Rationalization is the key word here.

In psychology and logic, rationalization or rationalisation (also known as making excuses[1]) is a defense mechanism in which controversial behaviors or feelings are justified and explained in a seemingly rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable – or even admirable and superior – by plausible means.[2] It is also an informal fallacy of reasoning.[3]

That is why people stay in abusive relationships. That is why a person would stay with someone that is lying or delusional. That is why threads like this exist. People want to believe and will rationalize away anything that gets in their way.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I love to hear new information regarding anything, especially this topic. I find it very interesting to hear however when he claims the two other tries in the past turned into cults, and now to continue watching his videos we must join a group of people who pay to watch these videos. If he were truly only trying to spread peace than he wouldn't have a need for more human money; especially in a time of new enlightenment for humans. Just putting my perspective .. Hopefully someone will leak the videos one day so I can watch without paying
until then

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Havent had time to watch the vids fully yet, im hoping this isnt another variation on the starpeople and the ssp/war in space native american confession tapes/diaries that appeared on here a few years back. Been trawling through Calibre to find it but can't remember the title. I love the subject matter but follow the path that in one universe somewhere it will be the truth but as yet there is no persuasive evidence to say that it is this particular itteration from my perspective.

Headphones and tablet later methinks

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: mirageman

For some reason we can teleport to the moon but then need a manta ray spaceship to get anywhere else.

That might be the simplest thing to work out in all of this.

The Moon is tidally locked to the Earth...line of sight, with both the departure and destination points having to be in sync...?

Whereas the other planets and sphere etc, will not be tidally locked with the departure point..i'm guessing here, but thought this might explain that one particular point.

There is a spacecraft out in the far reaches of the Solar System now (New Horizons) sending a steady stream of data back to Earth at the moment. What you are actually suggesting is that, other than the moon, we aren't clever enough to work out the movement of other heavenly bodies or spacecraft to send the teleport datastream to. When in fact we have already proved we were capable of doing so decades ago. And if we can work out how to teleport live human beings to the moon then I'm sure we could do so to a spaceship in orbit.

Sending radio signals to a remote spacecraft is probably, not that i know one way or the other, but probably isn't going to be the same thing as establishing a stable 'vortex', Einstein Rosen bridge, or teleport tunnel...or whatever we ought to call it.

I'd imagine it would probably require somewhat stable, fixed points for both departure and arrival, rather than 'general vicinity' like radio transmission does. The question was asked why can they teleport to the Lunar base, but need a physical craft to go elsewhere..this was my first though as to why this possibly could be...ok, my very first thought was 'this doesn't add up'...then i had my second thought, which kinda does add up..kinda.

edit on 28-7-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HenryBowen

Wow man. You seem to have researched this guy very well, assuming everything you said was true. Thanks for the info, It broadens up my perspective on the many "ConSpirituality" and "ET insider" scammers out there.

Great post. About a year ago, I stumbled on some websites that would fall in the "ConSpirituality" catagory. New-Age ET channeling shiat. They would say stuff like "disclosure and bla bla bla " is happening very soon and give exact dates. Then dates would come and they would put out elaborate reasons why they could not, often connecting real-world events. Of course, there was always a donation box. One was called "the hope chest". To donate to families who need money and can't wait until the day comes where ETs change our current monetary system and get rid of debt.

Anyway, I ended up researching the main people from these websites and found the epic scams they were pulling and had pulled by others who had done more research than I would ever do. Some even connected these scams to gov. officials. Wierd stuff.

It's facinating how people will make up these elaborate far out stories just to scam some cash, grab attention or w/e their agenda is.
Also very sad, considering it hurts the sincere ET seekers/community and even the new-age spiritual seekers.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I went from Coreys linkedin profile to his Facebook page.
After spending too much time looking through Coreys posts on facebook.
A couple of parallels between the content from some of his linked videos and what he has populated his story with.

Pretty interesting how a guy, who supposedly has been actively meeting with ET's and traveling throughout the solar system can be a VMWare and Microsoft pro at the same time.
How do you motivate yourself into earning money and getting a regular job after something like that?
Oh right, that's just his cover story.... sarcasm

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As someone who is very perceptive about human behavior, I'm sorrry to say that this man is "recalling information" that he memorized, not recalling it from experience.

There is a huge difference between speaking from experience and speaking from learned info. You can actually see his mind trying to recall what he's learned. Just go back and watch five minutes and you'll see what I'm saying.

It's so obvious, I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet.

And one more thing: There is no mention in the interview or on his website about how in the heck at six years old he was given up my his parents, sent to some lab and made trips to the moon. No mention at all. That would have been my first question.

I really wanted to take this all in and find some hope in his words, but I'm sorry to say it's just BS. It's obvious.

edit on 28-7-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

In that camp as well.
When the Paranormal Money Machine starts to spout stuff like that out, my flags go up so fast that they snap the ropes.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I sat through most of it and my main issue is that it is one person telling a story. I see no evidence or supporting interview, maybe it's in the short part I skipped which I'll go back and look for.

What I do find interesting is that usually these types of people make a living from "disclosures" and don't do a whole lot else. I Googled Corey Goode and yes, he does focus on this and possibly generates an income stream from it, but looking at his LinkedIn profile is surprising. He has a successful career and is no dummy.

Interesting.
edit on 28-7-2015 by RoyBatty because: clarity

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
a reply to: TrueBrit

Actually, in courts and similar tens of thousands or millions of situations per day, we just take people's word because often, but not always, there is no evidence. Your boss says to you "the customer asked that we do this......." do you demand proof from him? When your child says "Daddy I saw a deer in the backyard....." do you demand proof from him? When your wife says "a checkout clerk was rude to me today" do you demand proof from her? When your teachers told you things in school most often it didn't come with proof, did you always put up your hand and say "teacher, before we go any further, I demand proof?"

So I'm not quite sure what world you are living in. Really it comes down to credibility of a source.

You're doing it again. You're comparing situations of already established facts, with a situation that isn't an established fact. All of the actions you listed can be a reality and you can take someone's word for, to a certain extent, because of the existence of the foundation and also from past actions.

Foundation People exist- Action They can demand something of you.
Foundation Deer exist- Action They can be walking in your backyard.
Foundation People exist- Action They can be rude to you.

We have zero irrefutable evidence of alien beings on Earth. So, you can't even get over the first hurdle of an alien being performing any action, because they have yet to be proven. And his story isn't evidence in itself of anything but a story.

To show how ridiculous of a comparison and poor argument it is, replace everything you said with aliens:
- The alien customer asked that we do this.....
- Daddy, I saw an alien walking in the backyard.
- The alien checkout clerk was rude to me.

Besides you, how many people are going to take those comments seriously without factual evidence?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Interesting read. Sounds plausible he's been brainwashed into thinking he's this fabricated title of IE: Intuitive Empath. Easy to brainwash somebody once you assign them an 'important secretive role'. That's exciting. Easy targets are people with PTSD. He probably believes it all, or doesn't and is just another scammer with an incredibly inflated ego, jumping on the disclosure bandwagon. I can see freemasonry tying into it as well.

Still though I agree, who knows really. We don't and we never will in our lifetimes.

If anything it's a good movie script. I'd watch it, but wouldn't buy the book. I've read too many, or enough of them to see through to the real agenda at play.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I can see freemasonry tying into it as well.

Huh? Where, pray tell, do you see any shred of a "tie-in" to freemasonry in this individual's fabrication?

Just curious. Can you be specific?
edit on 7/28/2015 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
a reply to: violet

He had stated quite clearly that when he is picked up for these off-world meetings in Texas, goes to the meetings, then returns, only minutes have elapsed according to clock time. Haven't we known about the "time dilations" effects for speed of light and faster travel for a long time? Is this a surprise?

We are aware of the effects of time dilation. That's why it's a surprise. If he had spent an hour travelling faster than light, then many hours would have passed back on Earth. In other words, time dilation works in exactly the opposite way to what is being described.

lol, this. This alone debunks the so called "whistleblower". What he's doing is basically, well, fraud. Since theres money involved. It would be illegal if he was selling fake cancer cures, you know, actually harming people but it's still not right or "morally correct".

This guy is conning people and that's one reason why the UFO topic is laughed at by so many people. Because liars are the loudest voices it seems. Liars, frauds and hucksters selling snake oil to well meaning people who just want to believe their rather extraordinary stories. If true the world would be a much more interesting place.

Even the conspiracy theory culture in general is plagued with nonsensical stuff from people who make it seem like anyone who questions anything is crazy. Alex Jones, David Ike etc. I've often wondered if they're assets. "UFOlogy" seems to have some of the same issues. I think there has been a few genuinely interesting cases but stuff like this OP makes the topic a national laughing stock.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Yes there was a shred in the posts I was replying to.
No, I don't care to specify

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JeanPaulThis guy is conning people and that's one reason why the UFO topic is laughed at by so many people.

It is often said that this is done intentionally.

Corey is publicly stating he is a member of Infragard. He might be lying, of course, his entire LinkedIn profile might be a lie. But I happen to know a bit about the IT business and he seems to be genuine. He is a guy with average skills, a run of the mill VMware/Microsoft guy. Good at what he does, easily replaced with much cheaper workers from other continents. Another member here described what he thought he knew about Corey and it sounds quite feasible to me. Now, perhaps he is part of a grand effort to disinform the public, a recent addition to the slews of folks trying to make the public think that those whom believe in aliens, UFO etc. are nutcases. Corey sure SOUNDS like a nutcase to the comman man, with his fake stories about blue bird humanoids. Perhaps he is indeed trying to gather data on other conspiracy theorists (though it would be much easier to simply ask ATS management whom frequent their site, of course).

But the least probable option is indeed that he tells the truth. His story may contain elements that are true, but all in all this is just a worthless puddle of nonsense, sorry to say (and it's just my opinion of course, can't prove a negative).

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I can see freemasonry tying into it as well.

Huh? Where, pray tell, do you see any shred of a "tie-in" to freemasonry in this individual's fabrication?

Just curious. Can you be specific?

a reply to: Outrageo

Yes there was a shred in the posts I was replying to.
No, I don't care to specify

Yeah - thought so...

Meh
edit on 7/29/2015 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

He could ask but he won't get any answers.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: ForteanOrg

He could ask but he won't get any answers.

- of course not!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not having to even watch the videos, I think YouTuber, Kontazler nailed it:

I watched all 4 episodes in sequence. Episode 3 I developed a slight sense of disbelief. By episode 4, I just couldn't buy into it. He lived on the same ship for 6 years and couldn't describe the galley? That's why these questions were asked. He started to slip on the details. How do you not remember eating in the same place for 6 years? I can vividly recall my elementary school cafeteria, both in layout and menu. Then the episode ends with David saying:

"you can tell if someone's lying through changes in their body language".

Episode 4, when they get to the details, he spends most of his time with his hands clasped together, wringing his fingers. In episodes 1-3, he is answering questions he could have guessed would be asked. When he gets pressed for details, he begins to stutter more, and brings his hands together. He was in service for 20 years. Yet doesn't provide any details about how he spent his time.  

I want so badly to believe this. I truly do. Follow up on his website, first thing I notice is a "Donate Now" button on every page, and A WEB STORE SELLING MERCH!! Not to mention you have to be a member to even view this contentyou have to be a member to even view this content.

I read every comment on every episode posted at this point in time. They are littered with spelling and grammar errors, nonsensical commentary, and cheerleading that I suspect some of to be staged. The revolutionary feeling I had at the end of episode 1 was wistfully squelched by the lowbrow responses. 

Please, if any like-minded individuals read this comment: replenish my belief with authentic testimony! Many of you commented supporting the underlying message of "love and forgive"- I hesitate to buy into anything promoting inaction at a time like this

I do however, urge any inquiring mind to look into the Ra Material and other work by the late Don Elkins. The information disclosed is at the very least, compelling.

Not to mention Don's mysterious and tragic demise, may lend even more credence to his work....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join