It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO FOotage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nhufohunter
...The craft rotates, the front becomes the back and vice-versa all while slowly moving right to left.

Having watched a lot of the JSF flight footage, I can say "Yes." This is entirely possible even with publically known aircraft, and can be watched on Nova's "Battle of the X-Planes" in Lockheed Martin's JSF, and even Boeing's failed X-Plane to an extent. This is largely thanks to the airfan located beneath the plane (which, by the way, produces very little accoustic signature as well).

...Then there's the one with the seperation. Do we have planes that can fly linked together as one object and then seperate and fly as two? And then join back together again.

To this I can answer an absolute "Yes" with 100% certainty. Even in the "old clunker" F-14, F-15, and F-16's, pilots can execute this manuever over and over and over and over, keeping in perfect formation. I used to watch the Blue Angels do it all the time back in Houston.

The blinking lights on the craft change color and turn on and off an the will of the craft. They almost always turn on the blinker when they are over a road. Faa regulation strobes do not change color and are on from take-off to landing.
I think it would be rather odd that these things that are intelligent enough to fly circles around our stuff couldn't figure out how to make a light blink.

The color is a bit washed out in the footage, so it's hard to tell. However, military aircraft are exempt from FAA regs. They only govern civil aircraft.

"While the FAA can and does provide technical support to assist other agencies with their safety oversight responsibilities, the law is quite clear that FAA cannot direct or compel another agency to impose specific safety requirements or force them to meet existing FAA requirements." -
NICHOLAS A. SABATINI, FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION
ASSOCIATE ADMINISTRATOR

So really, the lights changing colors could simply be silent signals to observing parties that a particular test succeeded or failed.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kal
LOL, people cant keep saying that every UFO they see its a man-made advanced craft, even if they're testing.. they're using Alien tech, at least thats what i believe

On the contrary... if I see something that grows on a tree, looks like an apple, tastes like an apple, has the same consistancy as an apple, but has slightly different size, color, or sweetness, then I can keep calling it an apple. In fact, we have many many kinds of apples.

Just like apples, we have many many kinds of experimental aircraft that will not be publicly unveiled for years to come. We have existing aircraft that can perform amazing maneuvers, and pilots who do nothing except fly, day in and day out.

I can see how someone not raised around the aerospace industry would think it's alien tech, but honestly, alien technology is not remotely required for these craft. The majority of the "amazing" part of the technology is nothing more than new forms of propellant and methods of directing the thrust.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If they where testing it wouldn't be in the middle of nowhere New Hampshire.

These craft are showing themselves to me and interacting with not only me but people around me.

These post's prove how easily our government has brainwashed people with disinformation.
People can no longer think for themselves

If these are planes that I challenge anybody to come up with footage of a plane that looks anything like what I taped, oh, it must be silent also

[edit on 29-12-2004 by nhufohunter]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

These post's prove how easily our government has brainwashed people with disinformation.
People can no longer think for themselves

I'm afraid you just discredited yourself, in my book. I am keeping an open mind, but also providing a rational explanation for what they could be. This has apparently excited you to the point of speaking your true mind about government brainwashings. It sounds to me as if your mind was made up long before you ever filmed these, that they would be UFOs.

Who truly speaks with a closed mind? The one who can see the possibilities for a rational explanation, or the one who refuses to admit the possibility exists?

I'm afraid there's little point in continuing this discussion if you cannot even tolerate possibilities outside of your own desires.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've seen the light, your right, it's planes...that solves everything,
to bad you don't have pictures to go with it

some of you are more unbelievable than UFOs

Watch out for the crocidiles

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm afraid there's little point in continuing this discussion if you cannot even tolerate possibilities outside of your own desires.

BUH BYE!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
thelibra, im not sure if im aware of all the top secret US airforce projects, but iv never heard of a craft that spins full 360degress per second or even higher and maintain course, even performing changes of speed/direction whilst doing said action. This is from observing only one video i picked out from random, so far v good ufo vids nhufohunter!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You can look forward to next year when H.264 comes out! It's the new video format from the guys that created MPG4. It's already certified to become the next DVD standard.

you can watch a demo of it here, it's about 54 min. 30 sec. into the presentation.
www.apple.com...

It's gonna change everything. Full screen streaming without a glitch on a slow connection etc. T
Mark my words, next year movies are comming to an internet connection close to you!

This new UFO video page you have done (and thank you for doing so !) can become a true multimedia heaven!!!!

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
cyberspaceorbit.com came up with this one a couple of years ago, and it's pretty, so I pull it up every once in a while

Lateral Beam

From the accompanying text, I infer it was seen and photographed near the moon.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

These videos have been around a while.

Please don't listen to this person, he has no clue what he's talking about
must have posted on the wrong one

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Goog site, welcome aboard. Keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

thelibra, im not sure if im aware of all the top secret US airforce projects, but iv never heard of a craft that spins full 360degress per second or even higher and maintain course, even performing changes of speed/direction whilst doing said action. This is from observing only one video i picked out from random, so far v good ufo vids nhufohunter!

Well there you are.... Generally what we see or know about is about 15-20 years behind what we do know about. I think it still follows that it may be us fooling around with new tech. You have got to admit that. I'm not saying for sure that it is just us, but it is just as strong of a possibility as it being EBE craft/tech. I'm just sayin.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join