It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO FOotage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi all,
I have been an experiencer for over 20 years. I have put together a website so people can see my UFO footage from an ongoing event. I recommend that you read the information and watch the entire clips before you begin asking questions for the answer may already be there.
Thanks and enjoy
New Hampshire UFO Hunter Website
Paul
[email protected]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hello, nhufohunter, and welcome to ATS!

After checking out your site and seeing some of those videos, I must say they appear authentic, although I am not a hardcore video analyst, the way some of the other people here are. We'll see what they have to say.

Anyway, again, welcome to ATS, and you may want to visit the Introductions forum here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Xon

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Congratilations whit the new page. It was a relly nice page, Some of the best Ufo picture I have seen

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wow those are some pretty good videos. So you've been experiencing this for 20 years? Do you live near any military bases? Im just wondering why Aliens would go to New Hampshure

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nifty - but so many issues with modern vid cameras. White balance/lux, auto focus, optics and quality thereof, etc....

I mean planes and other human craft have lots of blinky lights and it's tough to get a good viz of the angles from a camera shot. If you zoom. all sots of nasty side effects. If CCD then blooming can occur.

If they pop up again, play with all those setting and pan around a bit to get some ground reference visuals and by all means call the local airports that have radar and alert them.

Been to Portsmouth a bunch and only UFOs I saw were giant insectoid type things, purportedly the local flies and mosquitoes but a lot bigger than I have ever seen..!!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Great site,great footage.Hopefully you'll get some formal contact or some landing footage if they keep appearing for you.Thanks for sharing your footage!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Very goodsight.Some interesting photos overthere.Usually when i look at ufo pictures,they always appear to be moving dots.But again great sight and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Very interesting footage. What is spawning all of this activity in your area. Very fortunate to see so much action, whatever it is, government or other.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Very intriguing, to say the least...and welcome...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hey i live nearby, and i have seen the same ufos as you!!!!! how amazing, at least i know im not the only one, i saw one the other day whilst driving back from lincoln (a46), me and my mate even pulled up to see it. The strange thing had them lights glowing round it and seemed to slowly hover away then just dissapeared into nothing.

Kal

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
thats incredible.. we got sum NEW footage finally, welcome

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Nice stuff. Yes, intriguing. Have you tried to get some enhancement done to the pics/vids? Have you tried using night vision? Just curious. Welcome aboard!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcom,
To answer a question about the camera I have the focus set to infinity, not auto. and exposure adjusted at night to give a good perspective. Thanks for the advice though. I'm sure it will come in handy for someone. Some have taken 20 minutes to make a circle around my house and let me tape them. 50 to 100 cars can drive by on our main road, speed limit 35 not that anybody abides. There are no Military bases but I have seen and taped what probably is Military aircraft observing the UFO's and have also gotten reports to the site of the same thing, UFO's being followed by military formations of aircraft. Glad you guys like the site. Keep checking back, the sightings are still happening and some of my best footage has yet go up.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Great footage! I'm a bit skeptical on some of them, as they appear to be fighter craft, or other planes. The lights and coloration are the same as most jets out there, and the blinking even happens at the same rate. I live within a couple of minutes of DFW airport, as well as an Air Force testing base right nearby, and most of the videos look no different than the various jets and helicopters that I see every night and day. I think you've got a lot of very cool videos of jets though.

I don't doubt the authenticity. That much is readily apparent from the footage that there are really aircraft up there. However, I'm not convinced they are alien in nature. I've seen some of the Lockheed Martin jets do far stranger and wilder maneuvers.

As for them being followed, that's also usually policy for testing aircraft.

And, lastly, Tilton, NH is just a few miles from Pease AFB, which though now primarily used by civilians, still acts as the main base of operations for the New Hampshire Air National Guard. As Pease is 55 miles north of Boston, NH, you can see by the map that it's rather close to Tilton, (the red star). You have to zoom to about a 7.

maps.yahoo.com...

[edit on 12/29/2004 by thelibra]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
One of those vids though, seemed to show a THREE engined jet if that's what they were... That's what's got me stumped...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm working on getting some of the footage enhanced

I'm wondering if you think this is aircraft from pease than why don't they make any noise?

Some of these things have flown right over my head and not made a sound.

If you read the info ane watched the clips you'd know that.

Listen to the one with animals, The craft circled my house and was flying at about 1000 feet or lower. I can hear jets at 20,000 ft. but this made no sound, except for frequencys we cant hear as shown by the dogs and wild animals going crazy around the neighborhood.

If these are planes then why don't they make noise?

[edit on 29-12-2004 by nhufohunter]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Another thing, check out the footage of the first triangle I filmed.
The craft flies right in front of me, over the school across the street.

The craft rotates, the front becomes the back and vice-versa all while slowly moving right to left.

The blinking lights on the craft change color and turn on and off an the will of the craft. They almost always turn on the blinker when they are over a road. Faa regulation strobes do not change color and are on from take-off to landing.
I think it would be rather odd that these things that are intelligent enough to fly circles around our stuff couldn't figure out how to make a light blink.

Then there's the one with the seperation. Do we have planes that can fly linked together as one object and then seperate and fly as two? And then join back together again.

I do have very interesting footage of planes though if that is what you want to see but for now I still have some of my best footage that will go up on the site.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by nhufohunter]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
good footage!

Sadly it does look like possible aircraft, I don't think I saw much abnormal behavior besides the soundless triangles, even those have been debunked as stealth blimps...but I hope they are the real deal!

if they are, it sounds alot like the Nordics! if you have the courage and a rough idea how to contact them, please try!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nhufohunter
I'm wondering if you think this is aircraft from pease than why don't they make any noise?

Some of these things have flown right over my head and not mad a sound.
If you read the info ane watched the clips you'd know that.

I did read, almost every word, and watched every single clip, though regrettably at work we have to have our sound turned off (however, if they were silent, I don't suppose it would have mattered).

As to why they had no sound, I cannot answer, only speculate. Some planes, especially passenger jets, have a very loud audio signature. On the other hand, some military craft have almost no acoustic or visual signature. Stealth jets, such as Boeing's Bird of Prey, and Lockheed-Martin's F-117 Nighthawk. I had the pleasure of seeing some of these in action, and it absolutely boggles the mind as to how they do it. They can turn on a dime, speed up, slow down, hover, and disappear and become silent with barely any transition.

Additionally, the three-jets may be explained simply as a jet being worked on that we has not yet had a public unveiling.

Now I'm not saying this is definitely the case, but there's a lot of evidence to the fact that what you've filmed is basically some very advanced aircraft in test flights. You may want to submit them to Jane's for further analysis. Those people can tell you almost immediately if it conforms to the properties of cutting-edge aircraft or not.

Kal

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
LOL, people cant keep saying that every UFO they see its a man-made advanced craft, even if they're testing.. they're using Alien tech, at least thats what i believe

top topics

<<   2 >>

join