It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun: MPAA Emails Reveal Plan To Run Anti-Google Smear Campaign Via Today Show And WSJ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here we have yet another real conspiracy by a nongovernmental organization, when most seem to focus on governments as the prime conspiracy originator. It is interesting, I think, that monied groups and individuals are so often involved in conspiracies.

However, as I know many are against more government... laws against this would be more government... more government oversight.

Is that what you want?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Trying to paint Google in a bad light eh? For not complying with enough copyright demands? Haha well at least the most powerful entity on Earth cares a bit about internet freedom. And this just proves how outdated those MPAA guys are, being beaten at their own game, and they probably used gmail no less.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm surprised everyone here is supporting criminality- wait, I shouldn't be surprised at all.

intentionally misleading the American people, to further a political agenda, should be a class A felony,

You'd have to get rid of politicians, corporations, special interest groups, even most religious groups these days if that was the law.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I'm surprised everyone here is supporting criminality- wait, I shouldn't be surprised at all.

I guess that depends whether you consider the copying of information to be a crime. Many places in the world don't consider it to be a criminal act. Also I don't think everyone in this thread is supporting piracy, they just don't support disinfo campaigns.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

What the MPAA and Hood is doing is illegal. No one is supporting anything illegal. Google is not breaking any laws.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I seriously doubt they don't do anything illegal, they do some very shady things.

But I think it's strange that people are upset about this when corporations and conservatives are constantly engaging in disinformation campaigns which are much more consequential.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

THAT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA!

I wonder why no one appears to have thought of this before?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I seriously doubt they don't do anything illegal, they do some very shady things.

But I think it's strange that people are upset about this when corporations and conservatives are constantly engaging in disinformation campaigns which are much more consequential.

Whether they do anything illegal or not, in this instance they did not. So you are supporting the people who are actually breaking the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join