It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so people urinating on 'hot spots' is really an issue....hahahaha

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
For some reason this is what comes to mind on this post...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Hahaha yes!!!

Don't drink those too fast now..

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Obviously, urinating in public is dominated by males and therefore sexist.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca

Obviously, urinating in public is dominated by males and therefore sexist.

I think, instead of stopping men, the city should redesign walls so women can also "make water" in public.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Or you simply piss on the sidewalk instead of the wall. This is a waste of time. Maybe just set up some more public restrooms.

There are hardly any public restrooms left anymore. Places require you to be a customer before they'll let you use their bathroom. So what choice do you have besides either becoming a customer somewhere every time you need to pee and waste your money or deal with it and piss on their wall instead.

Just build public facilities for people and they wont be pissing everywhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I heard this piece on the radio last night and thought I would pee in my pants from laughing so hard.
What I found so sad was the newscaster even picking that story when there are plenty of things to be covered that aren't such nonsense. How did this get to be national news? Just makes me wonder what story got ignored in order to broadcast that one.
I know there is a drought in CA but really, can't they at least spare a bit of water to just wash down the sidewalks?!!! Or does someone's brother-in-law or frat brother have a company that sells this paint and needed a large public contract?
Soooooo glad I live in the country and can pee where I please. It's good for the plants in my garden to get the extra nitrogen!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

I figured Frisco would be a sanctuary for pee'ers.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I am thirty years old, born in 1985.

Despite that, I have never once found myself wishing to urinate up against a buildings outer wall. I have urinated in the sea, and I have urinated onto natural surfaces like grass and sand, and even then, only because of a lack of appropriate facilities within stumbling range. But mostly I just use the toilet, or hold on until a toilet is available.

I fail entirely to understand why people, even extremely drunk people, insist on urinating up the walls of buildings, rather than finding somewhere half way private to perform their necessary bodily evacuations.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

When I am in an urban area, I pee in toilets, like in a restroom.
I must be old.

You do know that most of the people doing this are likely doing it at 2 in the morning and piss drunk right?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

That is clearly the only way to properly solve this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join