It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draw a line between 2 planet positions every few days. Watch what happens - Mind = Blown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

You get lots of pretty patterns when you visualize math. Nothing out of the ordinary going on in the OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The patterns created by vibrations and harmonics, called Cymatics.

Funny because it IS an harmonic.

This part is not for you MysterX, it's to focus on a point raised by many people in the thread:

But the harmonic, in this case, is artificial. You CHOOSE the right way of drawing the things. In the real world those orbits aren't perfect circle, perfectly centered on the sun. They don't behave exactly like in the calculus used to draw the shapes.

To draw my picture I used strict rule that doesn't fit the physics.

I wonder if there is some kind of correlation between patterns in Cymatics and a vibratory planetary system...could vibrations / harmonics, subtle or otherwise be the key to finally comprehending their relationships, casual or intrinsic, to what we call gravity? IOW, could gravity be a product of vibratory harmonics?

Gravity, is definitively a particle/wave function (Higgs boson prove it). So yes, working with wave function is a part of understanding the gravity force. But that have no real link with our drawing.

Opinions, not fact--> How the planets is set in our solar system, is probably a kind of harmonics of the gravitational wave. I don't speak about metaphysical harmonics, but about the mathematical, physical, wave function. If you can find it, share! Many physicist will be happy if you can solve that out! You will even beat Newton that stop at the three body problem!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Thanks for the reply, but to be clear, i didn't think anything 'was going on'...just musing about a possible link between what we see here in these orbital patterns, Cymatics and gravity..nothing more, especially anything of a conspiratorial nature.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

Thanks PersonneX.

Interesting reply.

I'm not interested in egotistically proving anything. I think Newton is very safe!

Much of what i comment on, i don't have levels of experience in, that could be termed 'expert' or even thought of as particularly knowledgable in...i just find certain topics and problems interesting to muse on.

I think of it this way; I remember a moralistic story i heard of years ago as a kid..it involved 9 (or so) Brothers, who were set a challenge by their Father to move a large boulder up a hillside, over the crest and down the other side, using their brute strength alone.

8 of the Brothers were large men, strong and muscular and very confident of success in the task set before them. The last brother was the youngest. He was small, relatively weak and was told by his 8 brothers to stand aside and leave the work to them.

They tried pushing the boulder up the hill, almost reaching the summit but each time, never quite making it, due to the brothers losing their strength and the boulder fell back to the bottom.

They were going to give up and tell their Father they had failed the task, when the youngest and smallest brother offered to help...they tried again, this time with the small young brother helping out, surprisingly the extra strength provided by the youngest brother, though he was small in comparison to the others in the family, was just enough to push the large boulder up to and over the crest of the hill.

Intellectually speaking on many subjects that interest me, i'm the younger brother...i offer thoughts and ideas, that may often be way off the mark, not accurate, or totally wrong, but i hope one day, someone somewhere working on these things with much more expertise than i, will see something in what i say that will lead them in a direction towards a solution or a breakthrough they may not have previously considered before reading my posts...they are the muscular brothers, the strong who do most of the work on a problem, and i hope someday my small contribution will be enough to move the boulder where they want it to go, and lead to benefits for all of us.

Ideas, even if they're wrong, can be a spark that lights the fire of wisdom in others.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread, reminds me of one of fav. TV shows Numb3rs. It might be a huge undertaking but could you imagine doing this for more planets then overlaying the images.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Every drooling space cadet you ever met is eager to read their personal brand of mystical poppycock into anything featuring numbers, geometric systems and the intellectual paradoxes of modern physics.

This is clearly due to a lack of confidence in their own beliefs. They keep having to shore them up with appeals to 'science' to make them seem credible. But their understanding of science is poor, so they apply their own magical 'reasoning' to scientific phenomena and come up with the kind of drivel in which page after page of this thread is soaked. And which proves nothing, and has nothing at all to do with actual science.

So poor old Phage becomes 'a troll with a good vocabulary' rather than a wise and well-read champion of rationality and common sense. The judgement reflects more on the poster's addled outlook than on anything real.

If you want to experience the 'harmony of the spheres', look at Kim Kardashian from behind. That's about as good as it gets.

edit on 27/7/15 by Astyanax because: I added a link.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I would agree with your thinking if this was an exclusively pure science forum, accessible only by like-minded academics and scientists.

Yet it isn't, and i don't.

What i do find odd, is how many members spend their valuable time reading posts which they consider to be drivel soaked and meaningless.

Personally, i think that alone tends to say more about the whiners and moaners, than it does about those who post such 'drivel'..but that opinion is not based in scientific expertise, so i would assume is to be considered worthless...even though it is being read all the same.

Funny old world isn't it!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DeviantMortal

Why not try it!

Mars-earth-venus with earth-venus harmonics:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
venus-mars-earth with mars-venus freq:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge Complexity and uniformity does not imply design. Think harder.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What i do find odd, is how many members spend their valuable time reading posts which they consider to be drivel soaked and meaningless.

Oh, we skip.

My earlier post was ill-humoured, I agree, but sometimes you can only bear so much.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I remember watching a video once about how there is no perfect circle it's just a bunch of triangles, that's why there might be no end to pi. Basically what we are seeing is just a visualization of pi.

Here's a guy who can literally draw pi, it's pretty amazing.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

This is one of those stories the media loves to lap up but sadly there is little to no weight to his claims. Or rather, the chronically scientifically illiterate media simply doesn't care about credulously repeating and spinning such claims for a good yarn (and precious mouse clicks).
edit on 27-7-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Evidence for creation? Evidence of simulation theory? I think so...
Why? Because periodic motions create pretty patterns? I don't see the connection.

On the other hand, people see evidence for creation in a pretty sunset. No pattern.

Well technically, the ability to recognize and enjoy beauty is evidence for creation over evolution, but why think of it that way when you can view it another, one more appeasing to your mindset.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Oh, we skip.

My earlier post was ill-humoured, I agree, but sometimes you can only bear so much.

Perhaps, to avoid reaching your tolerance threshold...may i suggest you simply don't read posts you suspect will annoy you?

It's not that difficult.

edit on 27-7-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Well technically, the ability to recognize and enjoy beauty is evidence for creation over evolution

Erm... no. Nice try, though.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

may i suggest you simply don't read posts you suspect will annoy you?

You mean posts in which Phage, a member in good standing if ever there was one, is called a troll?

There was a quite specific reason for my annoyance.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
has anyone mentioned that this would be a gravitational lens?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Spirograph?

Check this out INSPIROGRAPH

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

One problem with this is the orbits are NOT circular for example

At its farthest distance (aphelion), Mars is 154 million miles (249 million km) from the sun. At its closest (perihelion), Mars is 128 million

At its closest, or perihelion, Jupiter lies 460 million miles (741 million km) from the star; at its farthest, or aphelion, it is 508 million miles

None of the planets have a true circular orbit so not really as perfect as claimed or shown.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join