It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draw a line between 2 planet positions every few days. Watch what happens - Mind = Blown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hmmm, it looks like a Lotus Blossom

a reply to: angryhulk

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I talk about the guy that wrote the article. He doesn't explain why it give those shape. He give a code, but he doesn't explain. I'm not the best in math, I had to find why. I was a little bit angry, that why I said he wasn't clever. But I done I mistake myself, so now I feel bad about that
edit on 26-7-2015 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
nice post, op: thanks!

you might also like:

The Privileged Planet
youtu.be...

I think there is something called "the cannon of 400" that is that the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun, the earth rotates 400 times faster than the moon rotates on axis, and i think the moon is 400 times closer to the earth than than the sun...

PROLLY WHY:

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My mother taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”
--Nikola Tesla

“(modern science) was born out of a Christian worldview.”
--J. Robert Oppenheimer “On Science an Culture”, Encounter, Oct. 1962

"My worldly faculties are slipping away day by day. Happy it is for all of us that the true good does not lie in them.
As they ebb, may they leave us as little children, trusting in the Father of Mercies and accepting His unspeakable gift.
I bow before Him who is Lord of all.”
--Michael Faraday, on his death bed, one of the greatest experimental philosophers, Doctorate from Oxford University, holding 97 unsought for distinctions who discovered Electricity

“Education is useless without the Bible.”
--Noah Webster, Webster’s Dictionary

“This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent Being.”
--Sir Isaac Newton, Principia, Book 3

“I think in the first place that it is very pious to say and prudent to affirm that the Holy Bible can never speak untruth—whenever its true meaning is understood.”
--Galileo (Letter to Grand Duchess of Tuscany)

“The chief aim of all investigations of the external world should be to discover the rational order which has been imposed on it by God, and which he revealed to us in the language of mathematics.”
--Kepler

“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”
--Max Planck

“When the answer is simple, God is answering.”
“I am not an atheist, and I don’t think I can call myself a pantheist.”[20]
“Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is of the same kind as the intolerance of the religious fanatics and comes from the same source.”[21]
"There is harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognise, yet there are people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me to support such views."
“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.”
“Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”
--Einstein

“A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a super-intellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about in nature. The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost beyond question."
--Dr. Fred Hoyle (scientist who coined the term "Big Bang" who was unafraid to go wherever the facts led him, and who consequently recanted his atheism.)

Head of Human Genome Project, Dr. Francis Collins, converts to Christianity
"I set out to prove that my atheist position was correct."

John Ray—Founder of Biology and Devout Christian
Ray quoted experiments by Francesco Redi which contradicted spontaneous generation. Ray said that “My observation and affirmation is that there is no such thing in nature” and he referred to spontaneous generation as “the atheist’s fictitious and ridiculous account of the first production of mankind and other animals.”
“He declared fossils were the petrified remains of extinct creatures. This was not accepted by biologists generally until a century later.”

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

Coding is subject to error.
That's 80% if the fun. Debugging it.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

The same can be said about any number base. It doesn't make theyknowwhoyouare's claim any more grounded in reality.

Kind of. I don't support his claim but binary breaks into yes and no.

Let's say you want spin and charge. 00 01 10 are electron negative spin proton and electron positive spin. You could have 0 1 or 2 but then you lose meaning on bit places which are another dimension of data. Granted you could take a number and convert it to binary.
edit on 26-7-2015 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2015 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The patterns remind me of cymatics.
Seeing otherwise non-visual frequencies.

This helps me believe that the structure of the universe is more likely governed by electromagnetic forces rather than the gravitational model.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Our entire existence is based on a sequence of ones and zeros.

Nope.
You know that there are other numbering systems beside binary, right? We use decimal mostly but I find base 6 fun. All are equally valid. All have their good points and bad points but none are "existence." Each can represent aspects of "existence."

This is a misleading statement Phage. Different bases are just different ways of representing the numbers but they are still the same numbers. Internally a computer does all its math in binary even if you type a number in base 10 or base 64.
edit on 26/7/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

They look like crop circles!

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

This is a misleading statement Phage. Different bases are just different ways of representing the numbers but they are still the same numbers. Internally a computer does all its math in binary even if you type a number in base 10 or base 64.

Aren't you saying the same thing he said?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

He's not interested in intellectual honesty he's a troll with a large vocabulary.

Nah I think he's just trying to take a more realist view of reality. The way I see it, these pictures are almost like compact 2D representations of the 3D orbits. It really doesn't matter how you represent the orbits as long as the information to reconstruct the orbits is there, just like it doesn't matter what base you use to represent numbers, the same information is there. If we believe that our universe contains information, if we believe that information changes according to mathematical equations we call the laws of physics, then at the end of the day it must be possible to describe reality as pure binary information, some what like the view Max Tegmark espouses. That is why I think all energy states in nature have to be quantized and not fractional, because real fractions require infinite precision, which would require infinite information, so the universe simply doesn't do anything with infinite precision, instead it obeys QM and everything is expressed as integers.
edit on 27/7/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The patterns look fairly arbitrary if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Reminds me of Spirograph...

(like times a million)

edit on 27-7-2015 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Amazing patterns! I'm not surprised though. I always believed our solar system (and all other solar systems) end up being fine tuned clocks for billions of years. Everything gets settled in and patterns keep occurring until after many billions of years the patterns de sync due to gravity of the systems star collapsing into a black hole eating the planets or slowing them down to a near halt. It's cool when you think about it really. When it all comes down to it, the little things like this show us that no matter how much science scientists throw at us, we really still know nothing about how our existence works.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Space Flowers on the edge of infinity.
Fascinating.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Some of the information on that link is very cool and interesting.

But, as for the spirographs themselves, I'm not sure quite yet what to think...

I'd like to see what a couple of random ones look like, with random inputs... and then compare those to the ones on the link to see if these are somehow special.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I recollect reading a book called The Music of the Spheres many years ago

www.myastrologybook.com...

www.amaranthpublishing.com...

both reads concentrate on the mystical aspects...
science came when Keppler dabbled in the 'Music-of-the-Spheres' (harmony/resonance/patterns...unseen and hidden from the profane)
edit on th31143799156827062015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
The Universe and all its wonders will never cease to amaze...

This has me thinking if the Universe is by design?

Take the orbits of any two planets and draw a line between the two planet positions every few days. Because the inner planet orbits faster than the outer planet, interesting patterns evolve. Each planetary pairing has its own unique dance rhythm. For example, the Earth-Venus dance returns to the original starting position after eight Earth years. Eight Earth years equals thirteen Venus years. Note that 8 and 13 are members of the Fibonacci number series.

ESPL: Dances of the Planets

Orbits are described by an equation involving rotational geometry and you end up with a pattern.....well DUH!

If anyone perceives some mystical meaning in all of this please do yourself a favour and go and study maths.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Fascinating stuff.

These patterns immediately reminded me of a few things.

1) The spirograph drawing toy that RoScoLaz mentions above.

2) Those strange mega 'sacred geometry' patterns found carved into deserts around the world.

3) The patterns created by vibrations and harmonics, called Cymatics.

I wonder if there is some kind of correlation between patterns in Cymatics and a vibratory planetary system...could vibrations / harmonics, subtle or otherwise be the key to finally comprehending their relationships, casual or intrinsic, to what we call gravity?

IOW, could gravity be a product of vibratory harmonics?

Gravity enables the orbits of planets, which when paired and tracked over time produce these patterns, which are almost identical to the patterns generated in Cymatics, the resulting patterns being created by vibrations and specific harmonics.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join