It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yes there is. That is what joe was doing basically.

This man was going against the constitution but you all didn't care because he was doing so yo try and combat our immigration issue.

I guess ends justified the means huh?

Didn't you know the only part of the constitution that matter is the 2nd. All other amendments are optimal

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenchen

Way to slip-in The Tea Party website as a source.
Maybe these big libs with no illegals in their neighborhood can be "Hannitiezed"!!!
With angelic harp tones overhead!!!

edit on 26-7-2015 by Granite because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
O and its 2004 so you cant blame Obama for this one

Sure they can. He's been constantly blamed for the 2008 recession even though he didn't take office until Jan 2009. The logic gives me Forrest Whitaker eye.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So no-one cares if thousands of illegals are in the US committing crimes, but the government needs to arrest the cops who are against thousands of illegals committing crimes and people are good with that.

Stop the world, I'd like to get off, please.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yes there is. That is what joe was doing basically.

This man was going against the constitution but you all didn't care because he was doing so yo try and combat our immigration issue.

I guess ends justified the means huh?

Exactly!

Arpaio was rounding up and detaining because of ethnicity, cultural heritage.

He didn't care if they were citizens or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Ya if they violate the rights of everyone else who cares if they are getting illegals right?
edit on thSun, 26 Jul 2015 15:30:44 -0500America/Chicago720154480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

(post by HenryLee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
So no-one cares if thousands of illegals are in the US committing crimes, but the government needs to arrest the cops who are against thousands of illegals committing crimes and people are good with that.

Illegal immigration may be a problem.
I should know.

But a sheriff should not be given a blank check to break the law and ignore the constitution.

Its not about Aprios illegal immigration stance, its about decades of corruption and power abuses that have caught up with him.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nope. The claim is that he also targets Latino AMERICANS as well. Are their rights not as important as every other citizen?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If law enforcement and government were following existing laws concerning illegal aliens, then there wouldn't be the broad sweeping attempts at stopping the flood of illegal aliens who include murderers, rapists, thieves.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

In other words you're okay with any methods drummed up to get rid of illegals, whether they violate the law, the Constitution, or human rights? You're okay with him and his jack-boots pulling legal residents and American citizens off the street and demanding their papers then throwing them in jail for no reason just because he might get some illegals that way?

You're okay with that?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

And you assume some good people right?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If law enforcement and government were following existing laws concerning illegal aliens, then there wouldn't be the broad sweeping attempts at stopping the flood of illegal aliens who include murderers, rapists, thieves.

Mr Trump, is that you? So all these illegals are violent criminals? And even so(it's not) that justifies him removing the rights of American citizens? I can see Annee's point about the Japanese internment camps. Removing citizens rights because..... So much for that precious Constitution. Seems like it only applies to some.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It seems to me, that this was long overdue.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So you support any attempt even at the expense of the constitution?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow......you just can't get a clearer signal that he is right, and ticked someone off, than that, now can you?

And, of course, it's about claims of "racism". Gotta demonize the opposition!

Shame he isn't running for higher office.

Just curious.

Do you support the Japanese detention camps?

Are you referencing Japanese detention camps in the far east that held everyone not Japanese or the American camps that intered people of Japanese decent on the west coast?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Dude, YOU brought Obama into this. And then were shown that it isn't the case. I'd quit while behind. Btw, check page 1. He ADMITTED to this.

There are some people who were killed, and another whose death was suspicious, all closely connected to Obama, and that happened before he was elected, too. Plus, it's his administration After Sheriff Joe these days.

I would LOVE to see something to back that up.

Look up Donald Young, Larry Bland, and Nate Spencer, all members of his church, and all killed within 40 days of one another, late in 2007. Speculation was all over the internet about the cases, for a long time.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't get how some people can still support Arpaio. He is the perfect example of a corrupt politician. Just look at how many politicians he has tried to bully that disagree with him and how many people associated with him have been prosecuted for corruption and other offenses. Plus it's amazing how much attention Sandra Bland has got while all the people that have died in Arpaio's jails waiting for trial go more or less unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

In other words you're okay with any methods drummed up to get rid of illegals, whether they violate the law, the Constitution, or human rights? You're okay with him and his jack-boots pulling legal residents and American citizens off the street and demanding their papers then throwing them in jail for no reason just because he might get some illegals that way?

You're okay with that?

The government doesn't follow it's own laws, and they have the temerity to arrest local law enforcement for not following laws..

Are you okay with government not obeying the law?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
He's not wrong, but the means he's using are ethically questionable.

When it becomes any means to an end, something is wrong. Internment camps are a definite example of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join