It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Card

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Seldom has there been such a concerted effort of disparate parties working together to derail a political figure as we can now observe in the attacks on Donald Trump. The Marxist/Democrats, the Republicans, and crony capitalist have all joined to try to end the Donald’s run for the presidency. The propaganda arm of the government, the Main Stream Media (MSM) of course obliges. The attacks have reached a point that indicates that the power elite are truly terrified by a Trump presidency. Analysis of such a coalition of supposedly conflicted parties should at least demonstrate that the differences between the main political parties are a façade.

Donald Trump’s real estate empire and massive wealth was created through a history of multiple bankruptcies and circumvention of oppressive rules and bureaucracy. The legacy of unpaid creditors and bilked investors is rampant. In addition, Trump has had the ability to proceed with construction at a pace that others were unable. This indicates that large amounts of money was either directly paid to bureaucrats or to elected officials to buy influence to get around regulatory problems. These contributions are well documented to politicians on both sides of the aisle. In short, the “Donald” was member of the elite club that reacts without concern when they break the law or accept graft and corruption, because they all consider themselves above the law. If one believes the current theatre, Trump appears to be like a mafia capo, who has decided to turn state’s evidence. There is no wonder that the corrupt central government elite have created a united coalition.

Only the extremely dense brainwashed Obama voters could be surprised that the Democrats and Republicans have a similar agenda. Anyone with any critical thinking skills could observe that regardless of who controls political offices the agenda of the expansion of a more oppressive government and consolidation of wealth continues unabated. So it is not difficult to understand how quickly the Democrats, Republicans and crony capitalists all joined hands to keep Trump from gaining more ground. They are all corrupt and evil to the core and their disagreements promoted by the MSM are all theatre.

The reality of the formation of the disparate parties to attack Donald Trump may indicate that although he may be just as corrupt, he has decided to expose the crimes of government. He is an insider and knows where the bodies are buried, which terrifies the politicians, as they also know he has stolen enough that he can no longer be bought like they all are. They also understand that if they attempt to expose his dealings that they are all complicit and he has the evidence to bring them all down. In addition, he will be able to build coalitions for his agenda using blackmail instead of payoffs, which may affect their own ability to continue stealing. Anyone who is elected to public office is intrinsically corrupt since in order to be elected he must promise to steal from one group and give to another, therefore a moral person is at a disadvantage. There is no naïve premise that the “Donald” is moral, but the consolidated appearance of his immoral opposition who are all central government elites may indicate that he intends to steal from those who benefit from government rather than steal from those who are forced by threat of violence to contribute to the evil and corruption the central government represents.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: billyjack
Donald Trump is just an easy target. He isn't particularly smart or business saavy. He comes off as loud and rude. He has an animated cartoon character sidekick that sits on his head.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I try to listen to all of the candidates. I keep listening to him, wanting desperately to believe he at least has a few good ideas. My problem is this.

I don't think he knows how the government works. Like the basic rules and governing platform of the U.S., the system of checks and balances.

m.youtube.com...

America is not a dictatorship. He can't be the sole decider, and that is a good thing.

He can't bark orders like he does in his personal business. Until he understands this, and starts giving more detailed policy, I can't take him seriously.
edit on 26-7-2015 by Wetpaint72 because: Oops

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Donald Trump is a Trojan Horse......

Donald Trump is concerned only with his own brand, and will sell out his own mother to turn a profit or gain more power.....

Donald Trump is not a conservative, infact Trump still supports progressive policies and has recently even this last year said so....

Donald Trump Has no policies or solutions, he just has Diatribe, Platitudes, and a huge mouth.......

Challenge.......to the OP

Supply me with some policies that Trump has, to fix the things hes spoken about........

Im not talking about what he "agrees with" or what hes for....

I want HIS SOLUTIONS........

Ill wait....

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Donald Trump's MO seems to be personal attacks on others.

He calls people who criticize him "morons" and "terrible at their job". It's the only way he knows how to fight back.

Anyone who personally attacks other candidates shouldn't be surprised when he gets personally attacked back.

And they're not attacking him personally, they're attacking the things he says rather than who he is,

When you make one outlandish statement after another, expect them to be questioned.

Donald Trump has also been asked for specifics on how he'll accomplish ANY of his ideas, and refuses to provide any.

Remember when ATS used to be a conspiracy theory site? Do personal opinions about Donald Trump really belong as a thread here?
edit on 26-7-2015 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

As Trump's run for Presidency gains steam, we can expect more of the same personal attacks, rhetoric, and vague blatherings on what he would do if elected. I don't think that's his end game--to be elected. As ManbehindtheMask pointed out, and I'm in full agreement, this sideshow is about his brand, stroking his enormous ego. 20-30-40 years ago, would this L'enfant terrible celebrity even be considered? Trump has no details on how he would change, or "fix" this Country's plights, his response to queries is to bluster loudly, and sling mud on others hoping none clings to him.

I remember a few years ago a guy who, not as brash or outspoken, appealed to the masses and promised change with little executive experience to work with. I think Trump will bow out if he gets bored with this shiny new plaything, or the public tide turns. If it doesn't, do you really want another person in the WH that requires on the job training?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Seldom has there been such a concerted effort of disparate parties working together to derail a political figure as we can now observe in the attacks on Donald Trump.

They do that to promote someone. When they want to 'derail' somebody, the simplest thing is to stop coverage.

The mass mind goes to sleep on cue.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
For a guy who had to pay actors to come to his Presidential announcement speech I doubt he'll go very far this race. He'll be gone soon enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
let this ground the view of the global situation....Trump would do....good gravy....who would actually want to be pres?....there's a new paradigm finally....it's in the book but....
Did you know it's too late for any of this concern....it's a fallen world...let it go....for the one with no calamity or worry is steaming up the river...it has a big white flag, a gun and a man on a rail......I don't think it's here to deliver......the mail.....I read all this in a supremely magnificent book ....that's in a literal....no literary league all by itself....

edit on 26-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
He is in place to split votes for republicans, thus allowing Hillart to be POTUS.
He has donated to her cause before, so what does that tell you?
Wolf in sheeps hair piece..............

He is in the race for himself and no one else...period.
Can you just imagine the payoff Hillary will funnel to him after she wins???

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Donald Trump is concerned only with his own brand, and will sell out his own mother to turn a profit or gain more power.....

Either that or he is a plant from the Hillary Clinton camp. If in political terms Trump takes out Jeb Bush , Hillary will face no credible opposition in the presidential election.

Donald Trump Has no policies or solutions, he just has Diatribe, Platitudes, and a huge mouth.......

Unlike Reagan or even Schwarzenegger he has never had to deal with a State Legislator or cut deals with with political opponents. Both Reagan and Schwarzenegger were the governor of California. Had Trump's political ambitions been he would have followed this time honored course by getting elected Governor of New York State.

Supply me with some policies that Trump has, to fix the things hes spoken about........

Trump is very good at tapping into underlying anger that some Americans have over the illegal immigration issue. Had the GOP not spend 10 years as a dysfunctional wreck Trump and the like Cruz wouldn't have seen the political light of day.

Even if Trump had been an effective governor of New York State he would have still been made unwelcome by the GOP. Unless you are stark raving mad the loons in the Republican Party consider you a Rino.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Only in this day and age can pointing out that the Emperor has no clothes be perceived as a smear campaign. Sorry, but the Emperor is butt naked and the truth is, well, the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat

He has donated to her cause before, so what does that tell you?

I think the whole "donation to Democrats" thing is an uneducated one. I have worked on Wall Street, and I have over the years seen similar accusations to Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet for instance.

"Such and such gave to this party or that party, or such and such invested in this company or that company" (which goes against this or that)

Does anyone who works outside finance understand that when a person is a billionaire, they often have a financial team who works on a discretionary basis to spread the massive amounts of wealth over a broad range of investments in which the team thinks will appreciate, sometimes not really known to their client? In laymen's terms, most middle class folks invest in mutual funds through their 401k, do they even know all the hundreds of stocks/bonds contained within each mutual fund? NO!! I'm sure if I reviewed the holdings of each individual mutual fund the average person invests in, then I could say "such in such invests in xyz company". So stupid

This is a stupid argument from people who don't know anything about finance! And predatory accusations from finger pointers.

For the record, I am not a Trump supporter, just telling folks how things work and why the establishment is clueless.
edit on 27-7-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: billyjack

Anyone with any critical thinking skills could observe that regardless of who controls political offices the agenda of the expansion of a more oppressive government and consolidation of wealth continues unabated.

This. This is what it's all about.
No matter which party wins, we all lose. Time and time again.

new topics

top topics

join