It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on the UFO phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
First off I must say that I love watching shows like the UFO Hunters, UFO Files, Ancient Aliens and Hangar 18 etc on the history channel, and other documentary programs which try to find evidence of unexplained phenomenon. The problem that lies in the UFO phenomenon in my opinion is that the evidence seems to lead the unbiased person (such as myself) in both directions. That is why I neither believe or not believe in the theory that UFOs are of extraterrestrial origin - However, I feel the believers have an extremely large burden of proof on them - one that quite possibly may be impossible to overcome.

Think about it - Even when believers cite video evidence or photographic evidence (two of the best kinds of evidence possible), people still don't believe it. Nowadays, videos and photographs can be edited or doctored in so many different ways that skeptics will never accept them as good evidence. This basically makes video and photographic evidence non-existent today. When a skeptic sees it, they will most likely just write it off as "made up" or "edited in some way". On top of this, people will tell of their personal encounters with extraterrestrials and UFOs, but people will just think they are either crazy, on drugs, or making the story up as a hoax. My question here is if all these different forms of 'evidence' are just going to be written off all the time as fake or made up, how will UFO researchers ever overcome this burden of proof they have against them? How will they ever prove the existence of UFOs or extraterrestrials (if they do exist) when rarely no one will look at any evidence without automatically saying it is a hoax or an optical illusion, even when they have trouble proving it?

Do I believe in UFOs? Yes, I believe UFOs exist. There is evidence that unidentified flying objects have been seen in our skies for many many decades. Do I think this means they are alien spacecraft? No, because I haven't yet seen any conclusive evidence of it. But the fact remains that people all over the world are seeing unusual things in the skies, and there is evidence of this. Whether or not these unusual things are alien spacecraft or deep black top secret military testing is the question. However, both theories have many many holes in them, and some of the explanations that have been given against UFOs have been rather weak. This is what I meant when I said the evidence seems to lead you in both directions.

So how do you guys see UFO investigators overcoming this burden of proof against them? It seems even when they get video and photographic evidence, and reliable eyewitness testimony (from pilots, cops, military personnel, etc) - a lot of people just seem to write it all off as fake, and don't bother investigating or coming up with a good alternative explanation at times.

I'm just trying to understand how we can ever possibly get to the bottom of this phenomenon, whether UFOs are aliens or secret military testing, when there is such a large burden of proof on those who believe UFOs are extraterrestrial. Even if someone walked up to a skeptic with a picture of a real alien, the skeptic would just dismiss it as "edited with photoshop" or deny it as fake in some other way. What I'm asking is how, then, do you think believers can ever conclusively prove UFOs are alien spacecraft, if they indeed are, when today they will just be accused of using technology to edit photographic or video evidence to make it look like UFOs or aliens, or when they will be accused of dreaming up a story when they claim they saw aliens?

Its an interesting dilemma, if I say so myself. However, to me it doesn't matter if UFOs are just top secret military craft, or if they are extraterrestrial. Either way, the phenomenon is still very compelling in my opinion, because in both cases the government would have been keeping huge secrets from the public for a long long time. And if the military/government can build craft that can do these kinds of things UFOs are seen to do, it makes you wonder what else they can do that we don't know about. So either way, whatever the UFOs really are, it is still a very interesting phenomenon to me. But what do you guys think? Or do some of you have another theory as to what UFOs are? Maybe its some kind of global / atmospheric phenomenon that we haven't discovered yet?

What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Do I believe in life other than what's on this planet? Yes

Do I believe in abductions?
No

Do I believe we are being visited?
No

Am I open to changing my stance?
Yessir

I want it to be real---Just waiting for it to materialize.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You are right where you are intended to be by TPTB, both earthly governments and the interlopers. You are caught in the web of the myth they have created over half a century to get you used to the concept of the possibility of ETs but never--so far--neither aspect giving you the proof that you need.

Bottome line: When we get one or several step-increases of other life forms in the Universe by our tried and true and wonderful scientific endeavors, you will have been prepared for the big one that we are not only along, but a mere pittance of life in a vastly superior collection of intelligence.
edit on 26-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok, let me share this thought with you. Let's say that we
humans discovered FTL technology and went cruising
around the Universe looking for intelligent life. Let's
say that we found some moderately intelligent bipedal
lifeforms on some planet far away. Would we do the
following?

1) High speed blitz their atmosphere for untold thousands
of years, but never let them 'catch us'.?

2) Abduct people and anal probe them for hundreds
of years.

3) Go out of our way to avoid appearing to, or speaking
to anyone intelligent, only appearing out in the woods?

4) Let untold religions and delusional systems of thought
be founded on us, rather than just land and set the
record straight?

5) Tractor beam the local equivalent of cows into
the air, and with absurd precision drain every last
blood cell and do 'anal corings' and remove their
sexual organs in particular?

6) Let many stories of 'crashes' about us flood the
media.. but never once actually crash.

7) Appear in 100,000 different shapes and sizes and
colors..rather than the one REAL drab space-ship
looking form that was our boring old ship?

8) Give locals radiation burns and blindness.

9) Drive some of the locals insane, who try to form
a relationship with us.

10) Give the locals predictions of the future which
never come true.

11) Warn constantly about how the locals are destroying
their ecosystem, but never lift one finger to prevent that,
even though it's easily in our power.

12) Masquerade as one of their local religious figures
(a Marian incident equivalent).

That's just 12 things... there are more..

But somehow, people think that little ET's in nuts and
bolts craft are coming to this planet and doing all
those things...

Really?

Really?

Perhaps there is another explanation.

Kev

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BloodydaggerSo how do you guys see UFO investigators overcoming this burden of proof against them? It seems even when they get video and photographic evidence, and reliable eyewitness testimony (from pilots, cops, military personnel, etc) - a lot of people just seem to write it all off as fake, and don't bother investigating or coming up with a good alternative explanation at times.

Well the "UFO investigators" often take a sighting and start throwing in random UFO-babble instead of focusing on the sighting itself. That doesnt exactly help credibility. Instead of claiming that the unidentified light is... well... an unidentified light showing zero intelligent control... it suddenly becomes interdimensional Greys in their saucer. Oh they come from the Omicron Persei 8. We all know that. Of course. Its not just a light in the sky. Because when we enlarge the 4 pixel size light by 100,000% we can clearly see its them.

When it comes to this forum, topics are unfortunetly all too predictable. Someone post a video/image of UFO A. Everyone think its awesome and could be real. Someone post that its a 5 year old known hoax. Everyone knew it was fake, it was so obvious. Someone post a video/image about UFO B or crosspost an ongoing thread about another sighting. Everyone go yes, if UFO B is real UFO A could be real. Someone points out that UFO B is also a 3 year old known hoax. Someone post a video/image about UFO C that's a genuinely interesting sighting. This automatically validates that UFO A and B could both be real and will be filed in the "be-sure-to-drag-up-every-year-as-a-real-UFO-and-ignore-previous-threads-about-it-being-a-known-hoax" folder for future use.

You get kind of disillusioned after a while.

That being said, I dont believe we are alone. The true gems of UFO sightings are pretty convincing. Can anyone really prove their existance? Like write it up as a historical fact? I only see it happening if there is what I like to call an "Undeniable Event". IE if a 10km long cruiser crashland in a major city killing tens of thousands. Or they park a couple of thousand starships in orbit that can be seen by the naked eye. But it wouldnt surprise me if they do something stupid like try to land on the White House lawn and promptly gets shot on sight as terrorsists.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

As we constantly see here even on ATS where free thinkers are welcomed, your response by putting yourself in a alien's pants falls far short of being intelligently logical from a standpoint far away from our given and typical human perspective.

How can you pretend to think like an intelligent being (or machine) far and away beyond our animistic selves?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

As we constantly see here even on ATS where free thinkers are welcomed, your response by putting yourself in a alien's pants falls far short of being intelligently logical from a standpoint far away from our given and typical human perspective.

How can you pretend to think like an intelligent being (or machine) far and away beyond our animistic selves?

You could just answer the the two questions i posed.

Kev

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here's My take..this is after being followed most of My life by 'them' urging Me to seek an explanation into this..I will also add I have had info,people,XPS etc come to Me synchronistically.

I also recently found out I am of RH negative stock. What is this? Where did it originate?why are a significant amount of contactees/abductees RH negative? RH negative=Cro Magnons..they were the result of hybridization between Reptoids and the Lyran Aryans...this occurred 30,000 years ago and was one of many breeding projects..these Guys had the biggest brains of all early humans/hominids,because of this they rebelled against their masters and were also the folks who I believe are responsible for a large portion o UFOs and the monoliths around the globe,plus Atlantis etc,not to mention the ancient nuclear wars!

Now the reptoids...there are many scholars who propose that a bi pedal intelligent Reptoid evolved from dinosaurs. The Troodon is thought to be this dinosaur,it was already way ahead of its Dino counterparts Beyond 65 million years ago..just imagine how much this 'being' could have evolved in 65 million years! Incidentally I do believe in evolution,but only over vast amounts of time,I do not believe Humans evolved from apes,but I do believe the rh positives have monkey genes that were used at the time of breeding...obviously Neanderthal was the forerunner to Us (well
Most of 'Us') and He contained the monkey gene.

So we have two branches of Cryptoterrestrials it seems,please do not confuse the reptoids with the Reptilians from Draco,that is another story and their invasion certainly occurred 6000 years ago possibly longer as I explain in a mo.

There was an original breeding program hundreds of thousands of years ago,this is what Sitchin picks up on, these were the original slaves for the
Mines..as we know yet another at 30,000 years..we have Caucasians descend from the mountains after the flood of 10,000 bc they were Created at this point..the Jews are a refined RH negative reptilian hybrid (compared to cro magnons) and this is also the heritage of the elites and royals..this all dates back to around 6000 years ago..funny? this was the time the nag Hamadi scrolls also tell of the reptilian archons arriving and don't the Jews claim to be 6000 years old? (Certainly their calendar is) doesn't the bible also tell of how the world is 6000 years old? This seems to point to the place in time when we experienced the reptilian invasion and hi jacking of the matrix hologram=world made by God in a week.

The Greys are the 'Ant People' of Native American lore and they have also been here a long time..were they also created here?much evidence suggests this is the case! But as with the differences between Dracos and reptoids , I would say this applies to human looking 'beings' and the Greys..so therefore they can be ET and crypto in origin, as I'm sure this is a universal template and these 'races' came to be separately possibly..

Of coarse we have black ops tech but it seems they are limited in their tech and black triangles are
Most common place in that department.

Now here's My smoking gun linking UFos to Earth!! Many are familiar with the holographic plane idea (video proof) on 9/11! There were orbs that day, that then formed into 'planes'. Well now go on YouTube and watch the many videos of orbs/UFOs turning into planes and you will have a eureka moment as I did after I also realized that the most common UFO sighting of My own over the years is the white orb. On one occasion me and a friend witnessed this orb descend to 60 ft above us and on its path changed
Shape into a black diamond..this I believe was holographic tech or a
Similar concept and tech yet understood, I do not believe it broke the laws of physics thus.

There is an ET involvement at some stage imo but the fact that we have the notion of all UFOs being exclusively alien and the ancient ALIEN concept rammed down our throats (plus many murders of speakers on the tail of the crypto subject) it all seems like they want this as accepted fact..when in fact these non homo sapien sapien terrestrial individuals are Our real culprits of the UFO phenonma.

What a world we live in..

edit on 26-7-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
iv been here for a couple years now. Had my first E.T encounter in 2009. And even if you think what im saying is made up. The thing is, because im so absolutely sure in what i saw. Even if you think what im saying about my experience is a hoax. The thing is, the information i say can be cross referenced to others experiences in the paranormal. Which means if you ever have a legit paranormal experience that would involve aliens there`s a good chance you will encounter the same thing. Because they are all one in the same. So i could care less if people pass it off, because it will eventually become relevant in their life.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
iv been here for a couple years now. Had my first E.T encounter in 2009. And even if you think what im saying is made up. The thing is, because im so absolutely sure in what i saw. Even if you think what im saying about my experience is a hoax. The thing is, the information i say can be cross referenced to others experiences in the paranormal. Which means if you ever have a legit paranormal experience that would involve aliens there`s a good chance you will encounter the same thing. Because they are all one in the same. So i could care less if people pass it off, because it will eventually become relevant in their life.

What did you see?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

I have no problem with your saying that you had an 'encounter'
with something. I'm not even saying that it was 'all in your
head'.

I've encountered many unusual phenomenon.

But I think it's fair to say that a lot more research
is indicated.. that probably none of the current
theories about what's going on may be all that
accurate.

I will say however, that there is solid evidence that
the letter agencies have been hard at work for more
than 50 years to get us all to believe in little green
men, so that's the theory which has the least
credibility in my humble opinion.

Religion has been peddling nonsense for untold
millennium too.. it would seem that there are the
metaphorical 'letter agencies' behind that too..

So any credible theory needs to stay away
from both those theories IMHO.

Kev

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

People are always trying to work out what the phenomena might be and others are always trying to prove that there is no 'phenomena.' It's a state of tension that has no conclusion in sight, in my opinion.

One of the Top 5 skeptics of ufology was a guy called Phil Klass. He penned a curse on ufologists that's known in the field as the 'Klass Curse.'

THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF PHILIP J. KLASS
To ufologists who publicly criticize me, ... or who even think unkind thoughts about me in private, I do hereby leave and bequeath:

THE UFO CURSE:
No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs than you know today. As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today. And you will remember this curse.

We can split hairs all day about whether we know more now than we did in the past. We might agree that the curse has some paranoid connotations too...he didn't like the idea of folk thinking ill-thoughts about him did he?

It does seem to be the case that his curse has held true. Personally, I think he was right and none of us will know for sure what it's all about. I could explain my reasoning, but I won't because it'd take several thousand words : )

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It's highly ironic and perhaps telling that Phillip Klass
was one of the first to put forward the atmospheric
plasma hypothesis (his first book).

Then he 180 degree turns on that theory for the rest
of his life and becomes a PITA.

HMMMM.

That's quite INTERESTING.

It's fascinating when someone gets too close and
then you see them reprogrammed or killed.

Or perhaps it was just ironic.

The most hardcore researchers I know, and i know
the single most famous one alive perhaps all find
the 'plasma hypothesis credible' and so do governments
it would seem (condign).

But it's not often discussed.

I guess it's not 'sexy'. It doesn't sell books and fill
auditoriums to people who have to buy a ticket.

Kev

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

This particular species likes making things a creepy experience. During my encounter. We heard dogs, cats and birds making noise around the entire block for a solid minute before all dying down at the same time. That is what people describe as Erie. Then things escilated. My friend and i heard some 1930s music blaring from the old folks home ( I was at my friends house that lives beside one) when its 12PM at night early July on a tuesday. No one was awake outside except for us, Everyones lights were off in the surrounding area. So to make the music even more disturbing. We only have one radio station in town that plays 80s and modern music. To hear 1930s music bellowing through the walls of a old folks home is pretty much horror movie material. But then the music starts skipping, For 3 minutes. With this female singer repeating this word And, And, And, And. And, And. I could hear the end of each loop scratching as if something was picking up the needle and dropping it right back on the same part it started on. It sent chills down my spine.

See real experiences can seem like mastered copy pastas. Because you can`t make this # up. If you manage to sit through that kind of creepyness then, only then. Will they show you their craft, and themselves personally. And boy, that`s a whole nother level of creepyness that escilates beyond just being supernatural but also being a technological display. It makes a full grown man feel like a little kid that just walk down a dark corridor leading to the laboratory of a mad scientist who succeeded in his terrible inventions of horror.

Of course, looking back at it all it was quite a delightful experience. But during the moment occurance everything is overwhelmingly dreadful.
I could right a whole religious doctrain based on these principals alone dealing with our extra-terrestrial visitors. But then i`d have to find a cult following and i think cult followings are in short supply because of people like Jim Jones.
It`s been a few years since my experience so i`v advanced in my knowledge of history a bit. Not to mention having an encounter broadens ones perception of what is relevant and isn`t. I like to post a lot of theories, But experiences are not exactly a theory. I mean i could write about what i think about my experiences as oppinion of hypothesis.

Would a scientist take what im saying as credible? Probably not.
But what can you do when you and your buddy see a black jaguarlike cat creature walk across the road after hearing some aliens jam some 1930s music with trumpets only to see the creature shapeshift into a pale skinned faceless crouching humanoid? Expecially since we've seen the cat thing walking nearly 10 feet from our position on a 1 story belchony directly below us. Only to see the same cat appear just after seeing a saucer fly passed a street light?

Most people would # their pants and run inside by that point. So about first second and third contact? What about the fourth?

Does experiencing the fourth kind including seeing someone else experience an encounter of the 4th kind? Because if it does then i have seen all forms of encounters. If it dosn't involve me actively remebering being abducted then i guess the 4th kind is an unresolved question for me. ( If i have been abducted that is) but to see or rather hear someone else be abduct is a type of Terror only fearing for your soul can experience. Where death isn't the worst thing that can happen my friends.

I wrote this entertaininly because the topic in of itself is very bleak of hope. You cannot fight them and you cannot win. You can only join them or ignore them. The government will never openly say they are here because for entities that are seemingly living and dead at the same time that can shapeshift into unfathomable number of forms its unlikely the government will ever acknoledge a inter-dimensional species that we can't cut or shoot down exists.

Because they have no idea what would happen if the population suddenly became aware. So they built a network of underground cities to hide from them. They know there is nothing they can do but there are cults thriving in government. Also in the shady private sectors. That want this transition to occure. And they are feuding over disclosure. They don't know if the population became suddenly aware or not if the E.T would engage in global contact. Because that could make an alien invasion. But that's just my oppinion of what' going on, i don't know for certain. I am just dictating my hypothesis with my experience of something i feel very strongly that the government would be terrorfied of and would rather not spook the population.

I wouldn't doubt if the cattle mutiliations are done strictly for the fear factor and as leaving egnimatic traces of their existance. From my own experience they thrive on symbolism. Not just the image but the totality of reference. Taking a certain shape endows qualities in the shape as it links to multipul experiences and knowledge bases at once. Symbolic acts of what counter a mundane explaination. Such as sucking every drop of blood from a mutilated cow corpse. Or appearing in the woods just because the creepyness factor is ideal for their comfort zone. These are terrorfying beings after all. They may do things without any logical reason for doing it.

Maybe they enjoy insainity as well? of course its all in perspective of the observer. People unknowingly wish upon the experience but never quite can grab the unthinable until the the incomprehensible finally happens to you.

edit on pm70000003115Sun, 26 Jul 2015 14:36:26 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

You've really let 'them' get under your skin brother/sister.

You are talking in a manner which suggests to me that you
are keeping yourself in a fragile state over this.

Perhaps you know this, but it's people who were abused
as a child, and have had bad misfortunes in life, who
tend to see this sort of thing..

or are of a family which has attracted this sort of
electromagnetic pollution.

The world will be here for quite a while yet... and
humans will eventually go extinct, like all species
do. The sun will rise and set.

We and any other 'ultraterrestrials' or whatever 'they'
are, have been here for millions of years 'together'
joined at the hip.

Humans always want to turn the unusual into some
form of exotic / end times melodrama.

There is no need.

BTW, a 'jaguar' is a common form.

Kev

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

well im not going to pretend alien contact is all flowers and hugs. As far as i can tell, not many people have see quite what i'v seen in modern times. Not anyone who speaks out anyways.

Seeing a UFO is not quite the same as seeing the actual saucer up close. Alien contact is a traumatic experience, and not emphisize what i felt and what i say wouldn't be truthful. This is how felt during my experience. It's gets a bit more complicated though when i include the emotional telepathy they have. Because they themselves can project out waves of emotion or *Feeling* that interact with out sensory organs is the best way of describing it. You can feel it from your skin into your bones. And it is an unatural type of feeling itself. It is highened emotion. It is beyond what your body can generate. You feel your own emotion, layered ontop of bombarded sensations. It is overwhelming. They can impose the feeling of total bleak doom even if you were feeling excited or are caught in Awe. And then can rapidly change the feeling to a totality of calmness that is mangitudes beyond being in a fully meditated state.

perciving the experience is one thing. But feeling is another aspect to these experiences that make it hard for others who have no prior contact will understand. It is incomprehensible until being in the direct presence of such a power being, that can manipulate people within an area. Everyone was forced to sleep, we were permitted to be awake. The noise outside should of woken people up but they were all entranced by their supernatural power. They can put people to sleep and do their buisness without anyone being the wiser.

And i guess im here as a witness to their awesome power.

52:5-7 Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin: He will snatch you up and tear you from your tent; he will uproot you from the land of the living. The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at him, saying, "Here now is the man who did not make God his stronghold but trusted in his great wealth and grew strong by destroying others!"

103:11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him;

15:33 The fear of the Lord teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honour.

8:12-13 Do not call conspiracy everything that these people call conspiracy [f]; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it. The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread,

11:2-3 The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him -- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord -- and he will delight in the fear of the Lord.

33:6 He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure.

50:10 Who among you fears the Lord and obeys the word of his servant? Let him who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the Lord and rely on his God.

For me at least i know some things are real in this Universe.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Have you ever wondered which phenomenon created
all the world's religions and spiritual systems? Who
created the ETH (in it's current form anyway.. which
includes alien 'saviors' in many cases').

Ever wonder why people think that 'their' religion,
'spiritual system' or 'ET Hypothesis' happens to be
THE ONLY ONE which is not corrupt, all the others
are?

Wouldn't it be a kick, if one source was the source
of ALL that stuff?

Have you ever noticed in the 'real world' how say Sears
will buy another company to sell it's stuff under a different
brain name? Both are Sears tho.. one is 'good' and the other
is 'evil'. But both are Sears!

Hum.

If mere humans can think that up.. I wounder who else
might play both sides of the game?

HMMM.

Kev

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
IMO,

Seeing UFO is something very personal. It is for you and your eyes only.

I have seen it twice in my life. Once in early childhood, second time around when I was a in my late 20th.

No way I could film it or else.

You have to witness it yourselve to believe. End of story. That event is ment for you only.

D0

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Whether or not these unusual things are alien spacecraft or deep black top secret military testing is the question. However, both theories have many many holes in them, and some of the explanations that have been given against UFOs have been rather weak. This is what I meant when I said the evidence seems to lead you in both directions.

Actually that's not the question. I don't mean any disrespect when I say that but because of the way we have been conditioned via popular culture people don't often think beyond UFOs being something alien or our own tech.

Kev has already alluded to this. And we need to start thinking beyond it's aliens or us without of course ruling those explanations out.

What if there is some form of energy in the universe that interacts with our brains that causes us to have an experience that is very real to the recipient but goes undetected by others. We may think what we perceive is very real because we can only trust our own sense but what if we can't trust them?

Or could those rapid moving lights simply be rare atmospheric/geological conditions not spacecraft (by ET or us)?

Take for example the Hessdalen Lights

Thinking beyond all that it's strange how it has long been suspected that the US government has covered up the existence of aliens and there is a whole movement wanting 'disclosure' but no one is really angling for them to reveal what the truth is about ghosts and why their existence is being suppressed are they? Even though there are people out there claiming to be in contact with the spirits of the dead and witnessing 'poltergeists' etc.

The question I would ask you is :

"Do you think science will discover and reveal the existence of alien life before a UFO researcher?"

edit on 26/7/15 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What puzzles me about this is you have those who will attest to humanity not being the only intelligent life in the universe but for some reason, our solar system or sector of space is totally off limits in regards to visitation. Its like none of the sightings, none of the testimony from gov. officials, none of the images captured by SOHO/ISS etc./we've had over the past 70 years can ever be attributed to this suspected "other intelligent life". What's the deal, Earth must has some kind of quarantine I don't know about?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join